‹ Prequel: A Twisted Love
Sequel: Heedless Hearts
Status: Active, might be slow active. I don't know yet.

When It All Fell Apart

Like a vacuum

"Son of a bitch!" I screeched loudly, my voice ringing throughout the wide room. I drew deep breaths as I teetered on the edge of a step-ladder, trying to hang up the last of my band posters on my new bedroom wall. I heard anxious footfall leading to my room, and I immediately recognized Cameron's voice as he burst through the door.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He inquired breathlessly, his eyes frantic.

"Relax, I'm just pissed because I can't hang this damn poster up!" I exclaimed irritably, waving over to the slightly bent paper in my hand.

Cameron instantly relaxed and chuckled gleefully at my misfortune, which only caused me to scowl in return. "Asshole. Why don't you come up here and see if you can do any better?" I challenged, my tone clearly stating that I thought he wouldn't be make any more progress than I had.

"Fine." He agreed smugly. I climbed down from the ladder and watched as Cameron made his way up the rickety steps after me. He stood on the tips of his toes and skillfully tacked the poster onto the wall with nothing more than four pieces of tape. I stared at him in envious awe as he hopped off the ladder.

I scrutinized the poster closely, trying to find a single fault. "It's slightly crooked." I finally announced, smiling at Cameron triumphantly. He rolled his eyes.

"You're imaging things, just admit that I'm better than you at everything."

I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest stubbornly. "Prove it." By the look in Cameron's eyes, I knew I'd made a mistake.Or maybe not. He sauntered over to me at an agonizingly slow pace, a smirk plastered on his full lips.

"Well, for one - he paused to wrap his arm around my neck and press his lips quickly to mine - I know I'm a better kisser."

"You wish-" I was cut off again as he dove for my neck, attacking it with feather-like ticklish kisses. An involuntary giggle sounded from my mouth and I felt him grin against the hot flesh on my neck. Cameron pulled away and placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek. He smiled fondly down at me before brushing a stray piece of hair from my eyes.

"I love you, more than anything." Cameron told me, his voice holding a new level of seriousness. I buried my head in his chest and suddenly almost felt overwhelmed with happiness, knowing that my feelings were reciprocated.

"I love you too, Cam."

"Will you promise me something?" He asked abruptly- almost urgently. Just one look into his intense ocean blue eyes had me nodding my head instantly.

"No matter what anyone says about this- about us, I want you to ignore them. What we have involves us and us only, not the rest of the world. Only when you feel you don't want this relationship anymore is when I want you to leave, not when other people want you to."

"But... we're facing millions of people here, Cameron. It's us against the world." I whispered. And once my own words sunk in, I began to mull over them even further. It truly was only Cameron and I. After making the decision to be with him, I had willingly alienated myself from what the rest of the human population accepts. It made me briefly question: Was this really all worth it? But just the thought of leaving him made my heart throb painfully. I wouldn't be able to do that and live with myself. I just... can't seem to breathe easily without him. He's just... him. He's my other half. I'm positive he feels the same, because why else would he risk it all if this was just some fling that he couldn't give two shits about? That's what made me take him back; the fact that I knew he truly loved me. There was no way he would be sick enough to play me like thatat least I hope not.

I felt Cameron shake my shoulder gently, and he broke me out of my chain of thoughts. "I understand why you're worried, and this isn't going to be particularly easy to hide from our friends, and most importantly, Mom. If you're sure you want this though, I-"

"I'm sure." I cut in, my tone firm. My mind had been made up weeks ago. I don't know why he has to bring this up now. I wouldn't be anywhere near him if I didn't want this, but I do. Perhaps a little too badly.

"Good, because I don't know what I'd do if you weren't." And with that said, he leaned down to kiss me once again. Only this time... it was different. The feeling, the spark, was unexplainable as his lips moved soothingly against mine. I felt my heart beat falter and then begin to pick up again as he encircled me in his arms. His hands slid down to my waist, where he gently guided me backwards until I was pushed up against the wall. His knee slipped between my legs and he lifted me slightly before pulling my body flush against his.

I felt my cheeks heat up a great deal as his tongue slid over my bottom lip. I shyly opened my mouth after a moment of contemplating. His tongue darted past my parted lips to explore the moist cavern beyond them. Eventually, I allowed my own tongue to begin it's quest for dominance. We stayed like that for god knows how long, before I felt Cameron's soft hand hesitantly drifting downwards, where his fingers made slow circles just above the waist band of my boxers.

I whimpered in protest when he broke the kiss to look at me. His eyes conveyed his thoughts perfectly- he was asking for permission. The blush on my cheeks darkened considerably as I meekly nodded my head to show approval.

Damn, since when did I get so shy? It's all Cameron's fault, I bet.

Within in a seconds time, my jeans were being unbuttoned and dropped to the floor, my boxers quickly following. Cameron knelt on the floor and gazed admiringly at my size. I felt his long, thin finger travel at a tantalizingly slow pace up my shaft. I tipped my head back and let out a weak moan as he continued to tease me.

"S-stop being a bitch." I mumbled. He needed to do something, now. With a less than innocent smirk, he dipped his head downwards and wrapped his thick lips around my painfully throbbing erection. I groaned low and deep in my throat. The sound of my pleasure caused Cameron to chuckle, sending vibrations up and down my cock. My immediate response was to buck my hips forward, pushing myself farther into his mouth.

His throat closed around me as he practically inhaled me. I moaned throatily as he pulled away just enough to let his tongue travel up and down my length. He placed a wet kiss at my tip before taking me in his mouth again and sucking lightly.

"Oh, Cam... I, f-fuck-" I said, trying to contain a pleasured scream. After all, Mom was right downstairs.

It must of been two seconds before my body decided I couldn't take it anymore. There was a coiling heat in my stomach, and it was slowly expanding and moving down south. I let one final, loud moan erupt from my throat before I released myself into Cameron's awaiting mouth.

He swallowed every fucking drop.

I stared at him in astonishment as he pulled away from me and stood up so that he was standing and his eyes were level with mine. He looked nervous- as if he was almost afraid that I hadn't enjoyed that. I just beamed at him and pulled his slender body towards me. I placed a trail of comforting kisses up and down his jaw line until I felt his tense body relax. He let his hand slip underneath my shirt and he rubbed at whatever skin was exposed to his thin fingers. I sighed in peaceful contempt.

"That was amazing." I uttered, leaning my head on his shoulder. He raised a dark eyebrow at me, looking skeptical.

"Really?"

"Hell fucking yes! Where did you learn how to do that?" I inquired incredulously. I never knew he had had a boyfriend before me. I thought it had only been girls, until now. He shrugged casually.

"That was my first time." He replied. I gawked at him, my jaw falling slack.But he sucks like a damn vacuum! I was about to accuse him of lying when an abrupt smirk pulled at his lips. He said, quite arrogantly,

"I told you I was good at everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, fuck! I'm sorry. I know, I suck at anything even remotely sexual. B-but... it's only like my second time writing something like this! I'm still an amateur! ehehe.

Guys, I got like 14 comments on the last chapter, I love you people!

Comment & Subscribe? <3