Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Nightly Visitors

“Sheriff mode” Godric shrugged, “Over the years I’ve sort of detached myself when it comes to business so no personal issues would interfere” He explained.
“I understand” I really did but I was still terrified of what lied beneath the surface.
“I never meant to hurt you or accuse you for that matter, I just don’t like it when so many die so strangely in my area” He looked at me with pleading eyes.
“So what do you think it is?” I asked settling back into myself.
“Not a serial killer because it wasn’t just purely human or vampires, it is most likely a rogue vampire who hunts a lot like you” He stated laying down in the bed.
“I’ve never met anyone that hunts like me” I looked at him puzzled by the information he was telling me.
“Think Valary is there anyone that would perhaps do this to frame you” He looked at me, hoping I somehow had the answers.
“All my enemies are dead minus Eric of course but even he wouldn’t do something like this” I was sure of it, Eric hated me but he would never frame me or ruin Godric’s reputation, “Godric” I paused.
“Yes” He looked at me but I could tell he was still deep in thought.
“What are you going to do?” I was curious because if someone was framing me I sure as hell wanna know who and why.
“Wait for the next attack and go from there I suppose, there isn’t really anything else we can do. Though if it wouldn’t be too much trouble I’d like you to help with the investigation, if they are trying to frame you perhaps you know them” He finished and truly looked at me, “Valary, do forgive me for my rash actions earlier, I was so afraid that you had betrayed me after everything we had been through” He pleaded.
“Everything is fine Godric, really” Minus the fact that I have betrayed you by sleeping with your creation you just don’t know it yet, I thought to myself. My eyelids started to grow heavy as the sun began to rise, Godric and I said out goodnights and went to sleep.

Pam walked into my office as soon as she was awake.
“Have you been to ground yet?” She asked. I touched my ear and showed her the red liquid on my finger. The bleeds weren’t really painful they were just annoying and energy draining, “Eric you should get some sleep” Pam said.
“I’ll be fine” I pushed away from my desk and my thoughts. I walked into the main part of the bar and started to get things ready for opening.
“What’s up with you?” She followed behind me watching my every move.
“Nothing” I said sternly. I turned around to look at Pam with her hands on her hips and a stern look of disbelief on her face, “Don’t look at me like that, I’m fine, end of discussion” I said finalizing the conversation.

There was a knock on the door and I instantly thought it could be Valary.
“Sookie who’s at the door?” Bill asked from the living room.
“It’s just am, come on in Sam” I led him into the living room where Bill and I were talking.
“Bill” Sam nodded in his direction.
“Sam” Bill responded in the same tone.
“So anything on Valary after she vanished?” Sam responded asked sitting in a chair.
“Yea, we found her but she actuaally headed back to Dallas yesterday” Bill explained.
“Well that’s a shame” Samd shrugged.
“Yea it really is” I said. It was a shame to lose a vampire that disliked Eric just as much as I did, and one that was a lot like me.
“Well unfortunately Valary wasn’t the only reason I came over. There was a body found just outside of town, it was drained of blood I was wondering if you knew anything about it” Sam looked at Bill with a blank look on his face.
“I haven’t heard anything recently, but I’ll talk to Eric and see what’s going on” Bill politely said. It was strange to see the two acting so civilized together, usually they were at each others throats.
“Well i best be going I left Arlene in charge at the bar, who knows what she’s done in the short amount of time I’ve been gone” Sam excused himself and I showed him to the door. When I walked back to Bill he was putting his phone in his pocket and grabbing for his keys.
“Going to see Eric?” I asked plopping down on the couch.
“I must, something could really be up in Bon Temps” Bill said as he headed for the door, he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead before he sped out the door. And there I was left alone in the Compton house with nothing to do.

I was sitting in my chair watching the crowd in Fangtasia when a man caught my eye.
“Well, well if it isn’t Bill Compton” I said as he walked up to me.
“We need to talk, in private” Bill said motioning towards my office.
“As you wish” I got ip and led the way back to my office, “So what’s this about?” I asked sitting in the chair across from Bill.
“There was a body found outside of Bon Temps drained of blood” Bill started off.
“And they think it was a vampire attack?” I questioned.
“Obviously, since Sam Merlotte came to me asking questions” Bill aded.
“I will look into the matter, thank you for informing me, you can leave now” I dismissed Bill and was left with my thoughts.

I slowly stretched my arms out as I started to wake up. I started to wiggle and move my arms about fully stretching out.
“Ouch” All of a sudden I hit something had. Godric sat up looking at me rubbing his cheek, “What was that for?” He laughed.
“Oh, I’m sorry I had no idea I hit you” I laughed touching his face where I hit him.
“Sure you didn’t” He smiled synysterly and rolled over on top of me and tickled me.
“Stop. Can’t. Breath” I was laughing so hard I couldn’t breath. He suddenly sat up and perked his head up like a dog.
“I’ll be right back” He got very serious and walked out of the bedroom. I got out of bed grabbed my house coat and started to walk downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know everyone will probably hate this chapter it's sort of a filler. But I wrote this last week, and i need to write some more before i update again. I'm finally getting into some of the plot so hopefully everyone likes it so far.
More soon I hope.
Enjoy, comment appreciated. =D