Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

White Liar

When I walked into the kitchen Godric, Stan, and Isabel were sitting at the dining table obviously talking business.
“Valary do come sit, there has been some news about out new rogue” Godric patted the chair right next to him.
“Repeat what you just told me Stan”
“We haven’t had any attacks around Dallas recently but there have been several reports of similar attacks we believe the rogue is on the move” Stan finished and looked at me, he never really liked me and I’m sure he liked me even less now that I was involved with the investigation and not actually part of Godric’s team.
“Where did the last report come from?” I asked.
“Renard Parish” Was all he said and I was in utter shock.
“Renard Parish Louisiana?” I questioned.
“Yea, what other Renard Parish is there?” Stan said sarcastically. All I could think was ‘here we go again’

I was sitting in my office talking to my contacts when my cell phone started ringing.
“Go wee what you can get me Jerry and I’ll talk to you later” I hung up and grabbed my cell phone.
“Hello?” I answered.
“Eric, it’s Godric, have you heard anything about an attack in Renard Parish?” He asked.
“Bill came to me with information tonight and I’ve been talking to several of my contacts” I explained.
“Well we believe that the rogue we had in Dallas is now in Louisiana, we also believe whoever it is, is copying Valary’s hunting style to try and frame her. Me and my associates including Valary will be down in the next few days to help with the investigation” Godric finished. Although he didn’t directly ask to come to my area, it was an implied question.
“Ok, I will be expecting you, you are welcome to stay at Fangtasia or anywhere else you are comfortable” I said and hung up the phone shortly after. Apparently Valary forgot to tell Godric she was banned from my area.

“Pack your bags Val, we’re going back to Bon Temps/Shreveport” Godric said walking into our living room.
“Area 5?” I asked cautiously.
“Yea” He said taking out his suitcase.
“Ok” I sighed, wasn’t this going to be interesting when I can’t walk into the area. I took my mind off of everything by packing my suitcase. Tomorrow would come and I would figure out what to do when it happened.

The next night I was woken up by Godric because he wanted to get to Bon Temps right away.
“Haven’t you ever heard of sleeping in” I grumbled.
“yes actually I have because that’s not what you’re going to get to do” He laughed yanking the blankets off of me.
“No!” I yelled dramatizing the need for more sleep.
“Come on Val we need to go” Godric yanked on my arm.
“Oh fine” I yelped and ran to the bathroom. I immediately started panicking, today we were actually going to Bon Temps. I took out my cell phone and shakenly dialed.
“Hello” A voice answered.
“Eric it’s Valary, please don’t hang up” I pleaded.
“What do you want” He demanded.
“Take away the ban, I need to get in your area, please Eric” I waited for him to respond.
“Why should I, I think you need to explain to Godric just how you came to be banned from my area” Eric began to hang up.
“Eric don’t!” I yelled into the phone.
“Give me one good reason” He said annoyed.
“if i go down so do you, you were part of this too” I reminded him.
“He’s my maker he’s been mad at me before, what makes you think I don’t want to make him mad at you so he can get rid of you like he waned to years ago” Eric said bitterly. Wow that hurt a lot more than I thought it would.
“You would like that wouldn’t you, me out of the way so you don’t have to worry anymore, well maybe I’ll just take care of it myself at sunrise” I said getting ready to hang up the phone.
“You don’t mean that Val” Eric said his tone not changing.
“Admit it Eric you really would be happier with me dead” I waited for him to say something. It was completely silent for about twenty seconds.
“As sheriff of area 5 I remove the ban on Valary Dravenport” and he hung up. I did a little dance of joy and hurriedly put on some cloths and ran back out of the bathroom, Godric was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.
“Sorry, sorry, I’m ready to go now” I smiled and grabbed my suitcase and walked past him, but he stood there not moving, “Godric, are you coming or not” I turned back to look at him.
“What took you so long?” He asked.
“I just wanted to make a quick phone call” I shrugged my shoulders.
“Who’d you call?” He continued.
“Since when did you become so questiony” I laughed at him.
“Who did you call?” He said a little more forcefully.
“Bill, jeez Godric is that jealousy I hear in your voice” I chuckled and went to walk down the stairs.
“Valary” He said sternly. I turned around and Godric grabbed my hand and brought me closer to him. He stared deep into my eyes and I was frozen where I stood.
“Godric, what are you doing?” I asked barely able to move.
“Seeing if you are lying to me” He said almost studying my soul.
“I’m not I promise” I tried to look up at Godric but all I could do was look straight back at him.
“We should get going” He said quickly and turned to walk down the stairs. I stared in confusion at Godric walking down the stairs after the little quarrel we had. I hurried up and grabbed my suitcase and raced down to the garage. We got everything packed into the car and headed to Bon Temps.

I set my cell phone back down on my desk and walked out to the bar. I went behind the bar and grabbed a few bottles of liquor, I couldn’t believe that I had just unbanned Valary from my area. The whole point of banning her was to finally get back to how things were before she came back, so much for that. As I was sitting on the bar chugging the liquid Pam walked into the bar and stopped dead in her tracks.
“Ok what exactly is the booze for?” Pam asked confused.
“Valary’s coming back with Godric, I lifted the ban and I’m going to drink my worries away” I slurred moving on to the third bottle. It took a lot for me to get even slightly buzzed after living for 1000 years.
“Eric you can’t be drunk when Godric and them get here” Pam argued.
“Why not, it’s my life, my maker my ex-girlfriend, you know if I wanted to walk into the sun I could, nothing can hold me back” I smiled a brilliant smile.
“Eric give me the bottle” Pam demanded.
“Hell no” I sped off in the middle of the night in all different directions.

We were driving down the road in Renard Parish getting closer and closer to Bon Temps when all of a sudden the car abruptly stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
So another update, the bottom part of this was written as i typed this so hopefully its good, Maybe some suggestions on how to take this, i could always use the ideas.
Hope you enjoy, comments appreciated =D
Oh and a special thanks to cocopuffs!