Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Escapade

“What the hell!” I shouted as I was jolted back into my seat. Godric and I stared into the darkness searching for the source of the car stopping. Suddenly a dark figure got up off the ground and stood in the headlights.
“Is that?” I trailed off.
“Eric” Godric said puzzled and got out of the car. I followed suit and got out of the car and followed behind Godric. The car was completely totaled when we hit Eric the car practically wrapped around around his body.
“Eric what are you doing out here?” I watched him watching me, it was strange it wasn’t really him it looked like he was in a daze.
“I just thought I’d go for a little stroll” He slurred losing his balance as he kept from spilling a bottle of Jack Daniels.
“Are you drunk?” I looked at him closely, “How is that even possible” I turned to Godric not really understanding. I could drink and drink and never get drunk, it took a lot for me to just get tipsy so I gave up.
“He had to of drank about 7 bottles of that to be that far gone” Godric observed.
“What do we do with him?” I asked keeping an eye on Eric as I talked to Godric.
“You do nothing, you crazy bitch” Eric drunkenly pointed at me.
“Excuse me, you know I’m going to just ignore that since you are drunk” I said and turned away. Someone grabbed my arm and all of a sudden I was in Eric’s arms, “Eric let me go” I wiggled.
“Never, I won’t ever make that mistake again” He bent down and kissed me deeply and passionately in front of Godric. I squirmed and wiggled trying to get out of his grasp.
“Eric let her go” Godric demanded and Eric couldn’t help but obey. I fell out of his arms and Godric caught my arm before I stumbled to the ground.
“Catch ya later” Eric said knowing that trouble was brewing and sped off into the night. I stood there in utter shock after everything was said and done.
“What now?” I looked at Godric pleading for him to talk.
“Fangtasia” Was all he said and he was gone in the next second. After about a minute I hurried and sped off to the vampire bar.

“Pamela” I heard my full name being yelled as I was getting dressed in Eric’s office.
“Office” I said not really knowing who it was.
“Do you know the where abouts of your maker” I turned around startled when I came to the realization that it was Godric.
“Godric, um last time I saw Eric was about 3 hours ago behind the bar” I explained.
“Well we just ran into him on the highway, drunk” He said firmly.
“Who’s we?” I asked.
“Godric?” I heard a female voice call and then Valary walked into the office.
“Val” I said and smiled at her.

“Godric calm down and back off, hello Pam, we found Eric but he ran off” I shrugged, “he is supposed to be helping with the investigation not getting hammered and totaling cars and kissing people” I rambled off. I was really upset after the whole thing, how dare he kiss me in front of Godric.
“Kissing?” Pam tilted her head at me.
“Leave it be” I said staring her down.
“Sure thing” She smirked at me and I could see in her eyes she was doing a little fit of joy.
“Where do you think he would have gone” Godric asked in his Sheriff voice. I unconsciously took a step away from him.
“I have no idea, maybe a bar” She suggested.
“Merlotte’s” I said and out the door I went.

I walked into the bar that was in full swing at this time of night, I looked around at all the patrons and didn’t recognize any of them. I spotted Sam Merlotte behind the bar and walked through the crowd to get to him.
“Valary, nice to see you back in town” He smiled, not as shocked by the fact that I was a vampire anymore.
“Sam, have you seen a really tall, skinny, blonde, vampire in here. He would have been really drunk and acting really goofy” I explained and wait for him to say something. I took another look around and saw no one I recognized.
“No but earlier there was a woman vampire in here she had brown hair and ordered a trueblood O positive” He said, “Sorry I couldn’t be any help” He said and I could tell he really meant it. Suddenly there was a big commotion in the restaurant part of the bar. I turned toward all the noise and saw a very tall man with blonde hair showing above the crowd.
“Thanks Sam” I waved at him and quickly walked over to Eric.
“Eric what are you doing here?” I stood there tapping my foot.
“Why Valary, I do believe you are following me, and why would that be?” He asked himself, “I think it’s because you just can’t stay away from me, you’re drawn to me like gravity” He smiled taking my hand and leading me to a table.
“You are so full of yourself, do you honestly think that I cannot live without you” I laughed to myself because Eric was staring at me almost hurt.
“Now what’s wrong?” I asked sighing. He turned his head and looked deep into my eyes, he didn’t have the same effect that Godric had but he kept my attention.
“You just don’t understand, everything that has gone on” He began.
“What are you getting at Eric?” I tried to get him to speed up this conversation because I was extremely confused.
“You, I’m getting at the fact that you are always on my mind, even when I hated you and you were gone for 200 years, I was still thinking about you. I’ve never loved anyone like I loved you” He continued. I was sitting there watching him intently, even before he was hell bent on being a tough guy he never expressed his feelings it was very strange to see this side of him. Granted he was doing any of this by choice because he wasn’t really in control of his emotions due to the alcohol.
“Eric, you don’t know what you are saying, you’re drunk, you don’t mean anything you are saying right now” I said starting to get up out of the chair.
“Val” Eric grabbed my hand and held it in his. I turned and looked at him trying not to get to attached to how he was acting, “Please don’t leave, the reconnection we had last week was great, you’re not going to give that up are you?” He asked with pleading eyes.
“Val, what is he talking about?” Godric walked over to out table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update, it kind of sucks, I'm really sorry. I'm trying to find where this is going.
Hope you enjoy, comments appreciated. =D