Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Kill Me Now

“How long has Claude been living in Dallas Isabel?” I asked as we drove to Claude’s mansion where Isabel thought Godric and Valarie might be.
“For a few hundred years” She shrugged as she kept her eyes on the road.
“Damnit he was here all along, did you know that Claude is the one that has been framing Valarie for the recent murders?” I asked.
“What? Why would he do that?” She acted shocked.
“Because he wanted her but she was always with me, if he can’t have her no one can” I finally came to that conclusion this was all revenge because he couldn’t have Valarie.

“What did you do to him?” I demanded of Claude as I stared at Godric who was lifeless on the floor. I sat in the chair not able to move while I should have been kicking some serious ass.
“Who cares what happens to him, you wont in a few hours because you will be no more” Claude smiled and walked away to a bar.
“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked finally giving up on my struggle to get out of the silver.
“Because you deserve it, this is what you get for choosing him over me” He hissed and poured himself a drink.
“What?” I stared at him in amazement, “this is because I never got with you because I was with Eric, now just because your slut of a girlfriend Katie slept with Eric didn’t mean I had to do the same” I laughed at the craziness of the idea.
“Who you calling a slut?” Katie walked out of the darkness and showed herself, “I’ve been watching you and you my friend are the slut” She smirked.
“Now I’m not understanding this, you are working for him when he is trying to get rid of me isn’t that sort of a slap in the face for you?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Shut up!” She yelled.
“Oh tender subject huh?” I laughed.
“You’ll get what you deserve just wait” She remarked.
“Katie back off, if all goes as planned you will have what you want and you will no longer have to worry about her” Claude handed her a glass of blood.

Isabel and I pulled up to a giant mansion and got out of the car.
“You’re sure this is the right place” I questioned.
“Last time I checked this is where Claude and Katie lived” She answered.
“Katie, she is still with him?” I asked, the night was just getting better and better, first I thought I had to deal with one dingbat but come to find out I have to deal with two.
“Yea, she’s lived here the same amount of time as Claude” She stated flatly.
“And you never thought to mention this is Valarie” I stared at her amazed she was suppose to be Valarie’s best friend, apparently not.
“Enough of this, we need to get in there and help Valarie” Isabel grabbed my arm and sped off to the front door.

All of a sudden there was a loud crash and the door flew in.
“Oh good, Isabel is here” I stared in shock at Isabel standing there holding Eric’s arm in a death grip.
“What? You’re kidding me right, she can’t possibly be involved in this too” I looked around at everyone. I’m going to close my eyes and wake up, this is a terrible, terrible dream. When I opened my eyes everyone was just looking at me oddly. Damn.
“Valarie, you really misjudged my commitment to revenge” Claude laughed to himself.
“Revenge, what revenge. I didn’t do anything to you but refuse to be with you, how that warrants revenge I have no idea, now unchain me so I can show you what a pissed off vampire looks like” I growled as I shifted in my seat.
“Oh, I wouldn’t do that, you wouldn’t want anything to happen to poor little Eric” Claude snapped his fingers and Isabel was gone in back in a flash with a stake in her hand.
“No, you promised” Katie yelped.
“See honey, he never cared about you he was only using you to get what he really wanted” I smiled evilly at her. She yelled and huffed off angrily. One down and one to go.
“Enough of your witty remarks, your mate is gone, and your secret lover will be next if you don’t shut up” Claude threatened taking a drink of blood.
“Why don’t you just kill me now” I moaned.
“Oh I intend to just not fast and painless as you might request” He smirked at Eric.
“No!” Eric pushed forward despite Isabel’s stake, and it punctured and started to bleed.
“Eric, stop, there’s no use. You’re just going to have to let me die, I’ve accepted it so now you must” I gave him a sad smile and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I haven't been posting and I'm sad that because I have neglected to post, that the comments have slowly disappeared. I'm trying my best to write a little when I have free time. So bare with me. I hope you enjoy the update.
Getting closer and closer to the end.
There may possibly be a sequel.......feedback?