Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Tight Blue Jeans

We all headed back Bill’s house with dawn approaching and with all the energy I lost fighting with Eric I was ready for a good days sleep. I turned into the long rock driveway leading to the Compton house following Bill’s taillights just in case I forgot the way.
“So you really just walk everywhere?” Sookie asked me as we walked in the two white doors.
“Well yea but it’s a lot more than walking, its vampiric speed running, and extremely faster than a car” I smirked at Bill. “Even if a vampire is driving” Sookie and I laughed.
“That sounds kind o cool, how come you don’t do that Bill?” She turned to her handsome vampire companion.
“Well because I figured it would annoy you it gets a little old, and not to mention ruins mortals hair and clothes” Bill said walking to the closet door.
“Oh, well we definitely can’t have that” Sookie giggled beginning to walk up the stairs.
“This is where I sleep so if you’d like you can sleep here or in my extra coffin in the guest bedroom” Bill offered showing me his dark retreat, it was a crawl space just big enough for two people when laying down, the door was the same kind of wood as the floor it hid his sleeping place well just in case some fang hater tried to barge in and kill him during the day,
“Well I don’t want to inconvenience you so I will gladly take the extra coffin” He nodded and led me upstairs and to a room with a Victorian king sized bed and a smaller black coffin on the other side of the room. I walked over and lifted the lid; there was a red satin pillow in the head spot to make it more comfortable.
“This is perfect” I said closing the lid and turning towards Bill.
“Good, then I guess I will see you two tomorrow night” Bill said leaving the room after saying goodnight to me and Sookie and headed back downstairs.
“Goodnight Valary” Sookie said walking by and closing the door for me.
“Goodnight” I replied beginning to get ready for bed.

I stormed into Fangtasia mumbling things to myself, I flung the door to my office open so hard the door came off its hinges.
“Eric is everything ok?” Pam asked walking in with Chow behind her.
“Does it honestly look like everything is ok?” I snapped pounding my fist down on my desk.
“What happened, is she actually back?” She asked sitting down on the black leather couch in my office.
Yes” I raised my voice, it wasn’t that I was really mad that she was back it was that I was frustrated 200 years and not a single word, then she just one day decides to show up.
“And why does this irritate you she is your old friend is she not” Chow stated trying in a way to calm me down.
“I don’t want to talk about this” I spun in my chair so I was no longer facing the two. I was their sheriff I was supposed to be tough and I was but then again no one but me and Bill know the story behind Valary.
“Then we will leave you to think” Pam stood up and walked out with Chow. I sat there at my desk just staring at the wall there were so many things going through my head I just wanted it all to stop. I slammed my hand down on my desk once more in frustration before I got up and walked into the other room to my coffin.

My eyes shot open as night had finally arrived as I reached for the lid I stifled a yawn. After I was out of the coffin I stretched my back and arms adjusting to the night and space I now had.
“Valary” Sookie knocked on the door to the guest bedroom.
“Yea” I answered back, there was a slight pause before the doorknob turned and she walked in.
“So what are your plans tonight?” Sookie asked kind of hesitant.
“Well I have to be gone soon but I’m pretty sure I could stay and hang out with you for an hour or two” I smiled. I could feel my fangs on my lip; I needed to feed for them to go back in.
“Why don’t I go get you some clothes and then we can stop at Merlotte’s for a drink” Sookie said hurrying off to get me some clothes. After she handed me the clothes I quickly got dressed. She had very good taste she had given me a black tank top and an INC leatherjacket, gray skinny jeans, a silver belt, and black boots with small studs and chains on them. I walked downstairs to find Bill playing Wii on a huge screen.
“You look like you’re having fun” I laughed sitting down to watch him.
“It really is a lot of fun it’s almost like you’re really outside playing golf” Bill said swinging the Wii remote like an actual golf club.
“Okay I’m ready” Sookie said walking into the living room wearing a white mini skirt and a blue tank top with a short leather jacket.
“Perfect” I smiled getting up and walking over to her. We walked together to Bill’s car and Sookie drove to Merlotte’s. We arrived at Merlotte’s and went in to get a table. “I don’t even know why you would even come in on your day off” I laughed sitting down at the table in the middle of the room.
“Well it’s the only bar around that serves trublood, b positive right” Sookie asked me.
“Yea but I can go get it it’s not a big deal” I suggested.
“Nonsense” She said shaking her head. “Your company you just sit and relax and I’ll be right back” She started walking off to the bar. I just sat there looking around luckily I wasn’t a vampire that was really noticeable because when people stared at me it really ticked me off.
“I haven’t seen you around these parts I’d remember a pretty face like that” A masculine southern voice said. I turned to see a shaggy dirty blonde headed man in a plaid button up shirt, tight blue jeans, and brown cowboy boots.
“Oh well thank you, I’m just visiting with some friends” If I could blush I most definitely would be at this point.
“Name’s Sam how ‘bout yours” He asked, I could almost die at the sound of his voice with that face and accent combine, well if I wasn’t already dead that is.
“Valary but you can call me Val” I smiled up at him making sure not to show teeth plus my fangs, only thing that sucked they wouldn’t go in until I drank my trublood it was majorly embarrassing. Sookie came back with our drinks and set the trublood down in front of me.
“Oh you’re a vampire” Sam was taken back.
“Yea, I understand if that disgusts you” I frowned and lowered my head looking at my drink then picking it up and deciding to go outside and drink my synthetic blood in peace.

“Way to go Sam” I sat down angrily.
“Well I didn’t know it’s not my fault they startle me I wasn’t really expecting her to be one she was too pretty” Sam explained.
“Well you really hurt her, it’s bad enough she is a vampire, but she can’t even have a drink in peace without someone being afraid of her” I folded my arms looking up at Sam with a stern look. “Look Sam I know you don’t like vampires but at least go and apologize to her” There was something that kind of sparked on Sam’s face, was he mad I called him out on not liking vampires.
“Fine I guess I’ll go apologize” Sam set down his cleaning rag and walked towards the door his boots making a low clicking noise.

“Oh Valary we had a deal” The voice I dreaded crept from the woods slowly filling my head.
“Eric just give me another hour” I looked around searching for him in the dark.
“You said you would leave early the next night, you are still here, now you must come with me or go to the Magister” Eric suddenly appeared in front of me it didn’t startle me even though that’s what he intended.
“You are such and asshole you know that” I ran a hand through my hair and scratched the back of my head shaking it in disgust.
“You know a long time ago that turned you on” He smirked making an uncontrollable growl escape my clenched teeth.
“I was young and foolish then, do not bring up the past” I pat, the last thing I wanted was to talk about old memories I left that life and people behind for a reason.
“Oh but Valary söt you thrived when you were young and with me” He continued. I was getting fed up I was not going to have this talk with him.
“Eric, I’ll go with you for this stupid meeting as long as you promise to leave the past in the past” I looked at him arms crossed, weight shifted to one side, leg sticking out, and eyebrow arched.
“Fine but nothing else is off limits” He turned and sped off returning in a nice black convertible.
“Eric” My voice was full of hatred it almost came out as a growl but instead came out higher than expected.
“Get in we have dinner reservations that we can’t miss” I opened the car door and got in as Eric sped off into the night like a bat out of hell. I stared down at my hands dreading the thing I loved most. the night.

“I walked out of Merlotte’s trying to think of ways to apologize to Valary, yes I was a little racist when it came to vampires but seriously they could easily kill off the human race if they really wanted to why wouldn’t people be afraid of them. I looked around all around the front of the bar and couldn’t find her anywhere. Valary may have been a vampire but she was much better looking and better mannered than most other vampires I’ve met especially the owner of Fangtasia, Eric Northman, he may be the sheriff of this area but god damn he is an asshole too bad no one’s brave enough to take him out. I just happened to look down and saw a half empty bottle of b positive trublood, the only vampire that had been in the bar that night was Valary but she was all of a sudden gone all because of me. I picked up the bottle and walked back inside.
“Where’s Valary?” Sookie asked as soon as I was in ear shot.
“I don’t know I went out there to say sorry and all I found was this” I held up the bottle to show her.
“What do you mean you don’t know, where could she have gone, wait a minute Eric” Sookie hissed his name.
“What about him?” I asked tossing the trublood bottle in a nearby trash can.
“Well apparently they knew each other a long time ago and well things didn’t go too well and now she hates him and when she came back to see Bill Eric insisted on meeting with her or he would report her, but if she left early this morning then she would be free and clear, but I’m guessing he came while she was outside and made her go with him, ugh I have to go talk to Bill” She downed the rest of her drink and flew out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this kind of took a while im trying to make the chapters long and full of fun,
and also ive been having tons of homework so hope you like, ill try harder to post sooner.
Don't forget to comment.