Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Old Times

It was nightfall and I was completely rested, I slowly opened the lip to my coffin just in case someone was still sleeping.
“Well,well the famous Valary” A female voice startled me.
“Um yea that’s me i guess” I said shyly and got out of the coffin.
“Oh I’m sorry I’m Pam, Eric’s creation”She stuck her hand out and I shook it.
“I’m sorry he never mentioned you, but it’s very nice to meet you” I said not fully awake yet.
“Oh I’ve heard a lot about you sweetie” She put her hand on her hip and looked at me like I was a human she didn’t give a damn about.
“Excuse me” I was caught off guard.
“You heard me, you’re nothing but a big shit disturber” Pam looked me up and down.
“Well sweetie I’m a lot older and a hell of a lot stronger than you so I’d watch that pretty little mouth of yours” I said back putting some attitude into it.
“You know Eric was right, you’re very stuck up and think you’re invincible” Pam scoffed and turned her back to me. Damn is that what he thinks?
“Well Eric’s just as stupid and cold as you are” I ran at her at full speed throwing her across the room with ease. “Rule 1 honey never insult me, rule 2 don’t talk about Eric it just pisses me off, and rule 3 don’t turn your back on me” I spat at her my anger running through my veins.
“Valary!” His deep voice bellowed from the other side of the room. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
“What?” I practically growled.
“Thats is my fledgling” He stated.
“Your point, you know Eric you really should teach them better” I turned and started walking toward him.
“Valary I will not have you causing havic in my area?” He snapped.
“Oh sweetheart please don’t we are the same age, it’s an even match if we get into this” I traced a finger from the middle of his chest over his shoulder and walked out of the room.
“What happened down there?” Sookie asked as I picked at my broken nail.
“Fledgling stepped out of line” I smirked.
“And Eric just let it happen?” She looked shocked.
“No” Eric said interrupting, “Valary outside now” He grabbed my arm and dragged me out.
“What the hell Eric” I looked at my arm as the crushed bones healed, “Watch your strength please”
“You think just because we had history a long time ago that you can come into my area and my nest and act like you own the place” Eric was pissed.
“Hun you realize that this area would be mine if I hadn’t of left when I did, they only gave it to you because you were the oldest” I yelled.
“Don’t hun me valary you never were the sweetie type” He looked at me then faced the wall frustrated.
“Oh really now maybe you’d like to ask your maker Godric because he loved every name i called him” I shook the hair out of my face and stared at his back.
“God damnit Valary, if you open your mouth one more time with a smart ass remark I’ll-” He had me pinned against the wall my hands crushed ad the bricks caving in.
“You’ll what Eric, come on do it, kill me, turn me in, I bet you only told Godric to not kill me so you could do it yourself” I looked at him square in the eyes and all I saw was anger and pure hatred, “Hmmmm” I didn’t think it was possible.
“You’re completely insane you know that, I tell you not to do something and you go and do it” He hissed.
“Eric you know me better than that” I smirked.
“Damnit, stop with the old time Valary this is a serious matter, I’m tired of you pissing me off” He glared at me and pressed closer.
“You really hate me right now” I stated.
“Valary I hate you more now than i ever did in 100 years” He said venomously.
“Is it strange that, that still turns me on” I said looking at his lips and then attacking them, the anger and rage turned into lust and passion. He pulled back making me want more and smiled.
“I bet Godric never turned you on properly” His smile grew wider.
“Oh he had his ways” I laughed, then there was an awkward pause and I thought I had gone too far until Eric grabbed me and threw me on the concrete and we viciously and violently made love.
“Just like old times” I turned and looked at him laying next to me on the cold ground.
“Minus the dating” He laughed and i flicked him in the ear, “Val?”
“Yea” I looked ay him.
“This will be better than old times” He smiled and then kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its super short but a lot sort of happened in this one hopefully next chapter will be a little longer.
Hope you enjoy, comments appreciated.