Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Love You

Me and Eric situated ourselves before walking back into Fangtasia.
“Always go out with a bang”I whispered.
“What the hell are you implying”Eric yelled furiously.
“hat you exist on this earth for one soul purpose” I shouted back, everyone was gathered around watching us argue.
“And what’s that?” He turned his head acting confused.
“To make my life a living hell” I yelled and smacked him clear across the face. He was not expecting that because when he turned back towards me his fangs were out. He winked in a millisecond and threw me across the whole bar.
“Eric!” Bill yelled confronting him.
“One more step Compton and your human gets it” Bill slowly backed off and went to stand by Sookie.
“Don’t worry Bill I can handle this sorry excuse for a vampire” I ran at Eric my hands out and hit him full force knocking him into the brick wall.
“You bitch, as sheriff of area 5 I command you-” Eric was cut off by Pam hitting him.
“What the hell Pam” Eric was shocked that his fledgling would turn on him.
“I like her, she’s got spunk and there’s no way you’re kicking her out of this area” Pam smirked at me. I was beginning to like this chick.
“Pam how dare you attack your maker” Eric scolded.
“Oh hush, hush your bark is so much worse than your bite, just let this incident go there was no harm done really” I looked over at Eric and I could see relief behind all the fake emotions.
“You know what, I’m outta here, Bill, Sookie let’s go” I finally spoke up. Bill glanced at Eric for permission.
“You’re free to go, but ‘ll be watching you Valary” He threatened.
“I hope so” I flashed a smile and walked out, we were two brilliant liars and it seemed like everyone fell for it.

It really worked I though to myself as I watched Bill, Sookie, and Valary walk out of Fangtasia. When the door finally closed Pam cleared her throat.
“What?” I looked at her.
“You might have fooled everyone else but there’s no fooling me Eric, really I don’t understand why you try” I looked at her shocked.
“You saw what happened outside didn’t you” I smirked.
“Ye just a glimpse” She began to walk away.
“Pam, you are to speak of this to no one, understand” I waited for a response.
“Yes sheriff” She waved a hand annoyed and walked on. I smiled to myself at the creature I had made so long ago, she was a lot to handle at times but she was great company.

Sookie and Bill sat in the front seat while I relaxed in the back seat on the way home.
“I still can’t believe what just happened in there” Sookie said, I had to suppress my smile.
“Yea, it was really no big deal Eric thinks he’s all big and bad, but he’s an even match for me” I shrugged.
“That’s what makes it entertaining” Bill jumped in.
“Yea” I laughed.
“Oh, I meant to ask you Val, where were you the past 200 years?” Bill asked.
“In Dallas, having a love affair” I said nonchalantly.
“What?” Bill and Sookie both said in unison.
“You asked” I giggled.
“A love affair, with who?” Bill pressed on.
“Godric, sheriff of area 9” I smirked.
“Really, Eric’s maker, does he know about this?” Bill asked curiously.
“Was I seriously the only one that didn’t know Godric was his maker honestly” I sighed. Why did everyone else know but me.
“That’s strange that you wouldn’t know after being with him for so long?” Bill stated. We pulled into the Compton house driveway.
“Feels so good to be back, I honestly hate being around Eric it makes me so mad” I walked up the stairs and into the guest room. I walked over to my purse and checked my phone. I had one text and one missed call. I checked my text first and was surprised to see it was from Eric.
‘Pam knows, but she’s gonna keep quiet’
I then texted back, ‘Okay no one on my end has a clue’
I then checked my missed call and I was even more surprised to see it was from Godric. I smiled and pressed the call button.
“Hello” The familiar voice answered.
“Hey Godric it’s Valary I just got your call” I paused.
“Good, I’ve been wanting to talk to you, I know you’re in Bon Temps and I know you don’t get along with Eric, so visit quickly and come back home, its just not as lively without you” It was his odd way of saying her missed me and god did I miss him, but to be reunited with Eric like this and the bliss we have I don’t if i could leave him again.
“Godric, can I ask you a question?” I asked and waited for him to respond.
“Yes, ask away” Godric stated then leaving a pause on the line.
“When were you going to tell me Eric was your fledgling?” I was confused on why he wouldn’t tell me when he knew about all my trouble with Eric.
“Well” He began.
“You weren’t going to were you?” I was shocked.
“Because you knew Eric from before I though you would find it weird to be with his maker” Godric explained.
“Well I find it weird that i had to find out from him, and he also told me that he was the one that told you not to kill me after everything that happened in Dallas. The only reason I’m still here is because of him, and you’re reaping the benefits” As I spoke I came to the realization that i was right.
“Valary, you know I care about you” Godric said with little emotion.
“But you don’t love me, you wanted me dead 150 years ago and he asked you not to kill me” I babbled on and on.
“Val, who has been with you for the past 150 years, me, I really care about you, i shared my life with you and I want you to come home” He ignored me initial question.
“You care about me, honestly you’re so ful-” I was cut off.
“I love you, ok, is that what you wanted to hear, there its ben said” My heart stopped, he actually said it.
“You said it” I accidentally said out loud.
“Yes, I said it, now hurry up and come home to me” I could hear the smile in his voice.
“I’ll hurry, I love you, bye” I said hanging up and smiling. My happiness was rare and I was going to enjoy it. I walked downstairs to see Sookie and Bill.
“Hey guys what’s goin’ on?” I asked sitting on the couch across from them.
“What are you all smiley about?” Sookie laughed as she looked at me,
“I just got off the phone with Godric” I smiled even wider and looked down shyly.
“Oh my god he told you he loved you” Sookie gasped.
“How’d you know” I was shocked.
“Val I’m a girl I know these things” She giggled. I couldn’t help but laugh as well. My mood was soon ruined by a text message from Eric.
‘When we gonna fight again’
Damn-it I had totally forgot about Eric, Sookie could tell the change in my mood.
“What’s wrong?” Sookie asked concerned.
“Eric Northman” I said through clenched teeth.
“What is with him honestly” Bill finally spoke up.

I sat at my desk in my office waiting for Valary to text me back. My hatred for her was fueling the need for her body and touch. I couldn’t tell if it was like last time when we were together or if my new found information was fueling hate for her. All I really knew was that I needed to see her and feel her.
“Eric, there’s someone on the phone for you” Pam walked in and looked at me strangely.
“What?” I asked as she continued to stare.
“You just have this strange look on your face, what exactly is going on between you and Valary” Pam crossed her arms.
“Pam get out of my office” I said turning in my chair and picking up the phone.
“Yes sheriff” Pam said annoyed and walked out.
“Hello” I said into the phone.
“Hello there Eric”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone likes the update, hopefully more soon.
Enjoy, comments appreciated. =D