Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Red Tears

“Godric, haven’t heard from you in a while” I said kind of surprised about his call.
“Yes, it has been very long, I just had a little chat with my girlfriend and she told me you let slip the maker secret” Godric sounded slightly mad, but then again he made me mad by calling Valary his girlfriend.
“Listen Godric I can explain” I started.
“No need she doesn’t think it’s weird and she isn’t mad at me, I just hope you’re not making her mad at you” He said with a hint of laughter.
“i’m not” I lied distracted. Why did I care so much that she had talked to Godric, “Listen Godric i need to go, I’ll call you later” I hung up and rushed out of my office grabbing my keys. As i was walking to my car i dialed Valary’s number.
“Meet me at Katherine’s Inn, that’s an order” I said briskly and hung up.

“What the” I said after closing my phone.
“What, what’s wrong?” Bill asked.
“Eric is making me meet him” I was really confused by his tone and the authority in his voice. Happiness definitely over.
“I’m coming with you” Bill said getting up from the couch.
“No, he said to come alone, I’ll make sure to be somewhere safe by dawn” I said as i sped out of his house. Why the hell would he want to meet at a hotel.
“Ok, I’m here where are you Eric” I said to myself while rocking back and forth on my heels.
‘Room 17’
Eric texted me, I walked down to room 17 and knocked. In a flash the door opened and I was puled in and thrown against the wall.
“What the hell” I said rubbing my head. Then i was being hurtled through the air and hitting the head board, “ok, I give up, what the fuck” I touched the back of my head and found blood on my hand.
“Do you find this little game of yours fun?” Eric asked pacing angrily.
“What?” I asked confused.
“Is this game fun?” He yelled.
“What game, I don’t know what you’re talking about” I looked at him sideways.
“This game you’re playing with me and Godric” He stated looking at me.
“I’m not playing any game with you or Godric, you said yourself that we were going to be like old times minus the dating, I’ve been with Godric for 150 years. We really care for each other, nay we love each other but I can’t fight the love/hate I have for you deep down” I looked down shyly.
“So you do love him” Eric turned his back to me.
“Yes, but something in my wants you; your touch, your smell, everything about you. Damn-it I just can’t shake this feeling” I got off the bed and punched the wall breaking my knuckles.
“you toy with everyone’s emotions and we’re supposed to feel sorry for you” Eric turned to face me.
“Whatever Eric, is this why you brought me here, so you can insult me because if so I’m going home” I glared at him then sped to the door, before I could get anywhere Eric had my arm in his hand.
“you’re not going anywhere, this fight isn’t over yet” Eric smirked.

It was almost dawn and me and Eric were still in bed at the hotel.
“I really should call Bill to tell him I’ll be safe until tomorrow night” I broke the awkward silence. I got up put on my lace underwear and dialed Bill;s number.
“Hey Bill everything is ok, I’m indoors and the windows are blacked out” I said waiting for him to respond.
“Ok I’ll see you tomorrow night” I hung up the phone.
“So where were we?” Eric stretched in bed.
“I think I remember” I laughed and crawled back into bed and trailed kisses form his chest to his lips.
“Ah, yes i remember now” He smirked rolling us over and kissing me. I woke up the next night with a smile on my face. I rolled over to face Eric but was shocked to see he wasn’t there.
“Damn” I said angrily getting out of bed and getting dressed.
“Whoa, where you going in a hurry?” Eric said closing the door behind him.
“Eric what on earth is wrong with us?” I looked at him putting a hand on my hip.
“What?” He tilted his head slightly.
“I mean what are we doing, do we really think we can sneak around behind everyone’s backs forever” I rubbed the back of my head.
“Why can’t we” He smirked wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him. I pushed away and turned away from him shaking my head, “Val” he said.
“Eric this isn’t right, us, Godric, Bill and Sookie, everything, it just won’t work” I looked down at my feet in defeat.
“I honestly don’t know why it won’t work, we worked before why couldn’t we work now, it just doesn’t make sense” Eric paced back and forth, “Who cares about Godric he’ll never know and who cares about Bill and Sookie I certainly don’t” Eric rambled on.
“Eric” I grabbed him by the shoulders and looked at him square in the eyes. He relaxed and his shoulders slumped, “We have a hate relationship no love, you know that deep down inside, we are two different people, we couldn’t even be friends when we tried, we just aren’t meant to click. It hurts me to admit it but you have to understand the truth” I let him go and a single bright red tear fell down my cheek. Eric reached over and wiped it away and then licked his finger.
“Hate fuels the world Valary, hate and fear, you are mistaking hate for fear. Fear of happiness and your hard exterior being broken” He paused.
“Can you hear yourself right now?” I laughed, “Eroc this isn’t you, be yourself and tell me this won’t work” Another tear feel only this time from Eric’s eye.
“Val it’s been 200 years, 200 years of me wondering what the hell I did wrong to make you leave” Eric wiped his face trying to hide the tear.
“Eric it wasn’t just you it was me, I couldn’t stand to be here anymore doing the same things. You were changing into this cut off from the world heartless vampire, I couldn’t stand to be around you, you didn’t care about anyone or anything, you were a monster” I turned away to wipe the tears away before he could see them. He slowly walked over to me and turned me around to face him. He licked his finger and wiped away the red smudges on my cheeks. I looked up at him and without even saying a word I leaned into him as he wrapped me in his arms, I never wanted to leave I wanted to stay forever molded into him I took a slow staggered breath in and closed my eyes. We stood like that for it seemed like eternity. Finally i backed away and looked at Eric.
“You can’t fight what we have no matter what Val” Eric said, and it suddenly sunk in that he was right, I couldn’t fight the feelings that were fighting their way out. I sighed in defeat and layed down on the bed.
“Eric?” I asked staring at the ceiling.
“Yes” He replied sitting on the edge of the bed.
“What made you change those so many years ago?” I knew he had changed I just never understood why.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the next update, I'm finally getting in the swing of things hopefully I can keep it up.
Hope you enjoy, and comments appreciated. =D