Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Pain

“Well, I could eel everything slipping away, when I was human I had everything taken away from me including my humanity when I was king. When I felt that everything was slipping away again something clicked in my mind and I became what I am today; a sarcastic, unloved, heartless, asshole. Now doesn’t that sound nice” He turned away angrily.
“Eric I wasn’t going anywhere why on earth would you think I was leaving you” I paused, “I loved you” I whispered.
“I had a gut feeling, and in the end it proved to be true because you left and I was alone to reek havoc on everything around me” Eric frowned.
“I didn’t plan on leaving, I had to when you started changing. Eric you have a fledgling because of that change, how many did you kill before you decided to turn her” I sat up leaning back on my elbows to stare at his back facing me.
“That’s not important” He spoke through clenched teeth.
“You know I’m sick of this, all the years we were together and you still tell me nothing” I layed back down biting my tongue on a comment that would only piss him off, which at this point might e worth it, “Godric tells me everything” I went completely silent hoping that this wouldn’t get me killed. With no sound and a split second of time Eric was on top of me looking down angrily.
“Do not compare me to Godric” His fangs were out and he was pissed. I smiled as my fangs contracted down from being turned on.
“You should take that as a compliment sweetheart, he’s a wonderful man he-” I was cut off by Eric’s lips on mine.
“Finish that sentence and suffer the consequences” He half smirked. I smiled even wider at the gleam in his eyes.
“He made you after all” I laughed as me and Eric wrestled on the bed.

“I really should get back to the bar” Eric said checking his phone.
“Awe but can’t we just stay here together forever” I said like some love sick blonde from a movie. He laughed at my bad acting and kissed me.
“No but seriously I do need to get back” He went all serious.
“Well can I come with, maybe you could use an extra dancer” I winked.
“Perhaps” He raised an eyebrow.
“Then lets go” I grabbed my things and headed toward the door.
“Hey Val” Eric said and I turned to look at him smiling, “Wanna put some clothes on before you leave” He laughed I hurried up and threw my clothes on and looked at Eric.
“Ok, now I’m ready” I laughed.

“It’s about time Eric” Pam greeted us at the door.
“Hi Pam” I waved since she just ignored me.
“Valary” She nodded towards me. I looked at her strangely.
“She knows about us doesn’t she?” I whispered in Eric’s ear.
“Yes” He said pondering why she was acting so strange.
“Hey Pam do you have any clothes I can borrow” I asked trying to get her to talk to me.
“Of course, this way” She said walking me downstairs.
“Eric it’s so nice to see you after all these years, I do realize we spoke on the phone but it’s better to see you. I was just stopping by on my way to surprise Valary” Godric said standing up and walking over to Eric.

“Oh these are sexy” I said slipping on a pair of thigh high boots. I had torn fish nets on and a 3 inch mini skirt on with a studded belt and a black and red skimpy corset,
“How do i look?” I twirled around.
“Damn Val you look hot” Pam slyly smirked.
“Hey now, don’t get any ideas, I still have 1000 years of being straight” I said after seeing the way she looked at me.
“That’s a shame” She smirked showing teeth.
“But you’re my first choice when i flip” I laughed.
“I’ll keep that in mind” She said leading me back upstairs.
“You think I could be a dancer tonight?” I asked walking out and stopping in my tracks when I looked up.
“Well you’re certainly dressed for the part” Godric laughed. If I could blush I would.
“Pam let me borrow some clothes because I got my other clothes dirty” I smiled at Pam.
“I see, I haven’t seen you dressed like this in 50 years” He paused, “I like it” I smiled.
“So what are you doing here in shreveport?” I asked not wanting to bring up memories after Eric and had spent time together.
“I came to surprise you, when I talked to you on the phone you sounded distraught, so I thought I would come and be with you. I was just going to check in on Eric before I went to Bill’s, but hey here you are” He finished and hugged me. I looked up at Eric love in my eyes and all I saw was hare; next to him Pam was regretting not warning us.
“Yeah here I am” I said nervously.
“Well are you ready to go, have you visited enough with your friends?” He asked. I looked over his shoulder at Eric as he turned his back to me and walked to the bar.
“Yes, Godric I’m done visiting, I definitely want to go home” I stressed some words.
“But Val I thought we were going to go shopping this weekend?” Pam said giving me a pleading look silently telling me to go talk to Eric.
“I’m sorry but I just can’t take it here anymore, maybe next time I visit” I walked over to her and hugged her.
“Go, I’ll distract Godric” She whispered.
“Thank you” I said hugging her tighter. I walked over to the bar as soon as Pam started talking, “Eric” I said breaking the silence between us. He stayed completely still and didn’t even acknowledge my existence, “Eric, look at me please” I pleaded. He turned toward me and his face was mixed with pain and anger, “Say something” I looked at him, although my heart had been beat less for so long I could remember the pain of heartache.
“What do you want me to say?” He said flatly.
“Something, anything, say my name for all I care” I said taking a painful step towards him.
“Shouldn’t you be leaving?” He spoke, it just wasn’t what I wanted to hear. I looked down and closed my eyes focusing on not crying.
“Eric Northman” I whispered and choked on my words, “You’re the only one that can break my exterior and make me almost human again” I looked up at him while he deliberately looked away.
“You ready to go hun” Godric said walking over.
“Yea” I said flatly sneaking a glance at Eric whose face was emotionless. Godric and I walked out of Fangtasia and to Godric’s rental car. We got in and headed for Bill’s so I could gather my things. While on the way I pulled out my phone and typed a text message and painfully pressed send.
♠ ♠ ♠
And once again another update, I might end up updating this again tonight but that depends.
Hope you enjoy, comments are highly appreciated. =D