Status: done! start working on the next sequel soon.

Our Next Move

Born to Please

Image

September 12, 2006
Well, today is a very important day with Avenged Sevenfold. Ever since the VMAs, the boys have thought about how long they really want to continue promoting and touring with City of Evil. They have made a list of pros and cons, discussed it with their manager and ultimately, Daddy.

However, they have yet to make a full decision. That is what today is for, finally making the ultimate decision. Matt has invited the boys to our house to discuss this around 4 o’clock in the afternoon and they don’t know how long it will last.
During this time, I will be practicing ballet at the Pacific Dance Center. They have a class for pre-pointe.

I know I could do a full pointe when I stopped going to LABA, but, after graduating high school and going on tour, I don’t think my body was ready for full on pointe. So, the class will be from 4:30 to 5:45 and then I am going back to our house to make dinner and then practice some more belly dancing.

I put on my pink tights, black leotard and put my pointe shoes in my athletic bag. Then I put on my grey Soffe shorts and a tank top, because the school states that street clothes MUST be worn when not in the dance studio.

When I left Matt at 4:00 P.M., he looked rather tense, as I am sure his mind was so full of emotions, he didn’t know what to think, and so, I quickly kissed his cheek and then told him good-bye and I would be back in about 2 hours.

When I got to the Pacific Dance Center, I knew I was early but, that is always a good thing. I talked with Clara, the instructor for a while, and thankfully no one in the class knew who I was or that I was married to Matt. Once class got started it was like a high came over me, but that happens every single time I dance. Whether it is ballet or belly dancing, I love to dance; it is a natural high and makes me feel like an angel.

After what only seemed like minutes, class was over and I had to head back to our house. I got dressed in my “street clothes” and then drove home. When I pulled into the garage and then went into the house, I could have sworn I heard a pin drop.

I walked into our living room and saw Matt in “his chair” and then Jimmy, Brian and Zacky on the couch and Johnny sitting on the floor. I even saw Bella, Kisses, Pooh Bear and Tigger just laying next to Matt, nothing else, just laying there like they were waiting on him to say something. All of them looked very serious.

So, finally I said,

“Well, I am back and I just need to take a shower and I will make you boys some dinner.”

I did not see anyone move from their respective seats and that made me nervous. I quickly made my way to Matt and I’s master bathroom and took a very quick shower because I knew that if anything could break their seriousness, it was a home-cooked meal.

After my shower, I changed into my yoga shorts and a yoga top, since they were so lightweight and helped with the belly dancing. Then I quickly ran downstairs to start cooking dinner. I made macaroni and cheese (homemade of course) and I made grilled chicken and green beans. Once it was ready, I didn’t even have to call the boys to get them to come in, they just smelled it and came in all on their own.

We all got our plates and sat at the table and Matt said,

“Well Ashlyn, we want you to know that we have made a decision. We have decided to cancel our fall tour. We know that this will hurt our fans but it is what we believe is the best thing to do, we are getting tired of just performing City of Evil songs. We have decided that we will officially start on October 18th and we hope to be done by August 1, 2007.”

I was speechless, but knew I had to say something to help them relax, so I said,

“that is great news, I am so glad you guys are happy with this decision.”

It really showed on their faces, the stressed out faces I had seen when I had walked in from Ballet were long gone and were now replaced with big grins that could hardly be contained.

Later that night, after dinner, dancing and the boys leaving, right before Matt and I went to bed, he said,

“I just want to you to know Ash, that working on the album will be an intense process because we also decided to self-produce this record, which means that my stress level will be really high sometimes. I love you and always will but there will be some days that I will be working 14 or 16 hour days and will be too tired to make love. I will make time for you though, like on your birthday or Valentine’s Day and one day a week, I will make sure you are worshipped like the goddess you are, I love you baby.”

With that, we went to sleep but I couldn’t help think about those words, “not enough time for you”, I really hope that we can just get one last “hurrah” before this happens.

October 17, 2006

Well, tonight is the night before Matt and the boys start working on their new album. We have all decided to go to CODE Restaurant & Lounge to have one last night out before the boys start to work. All of us are going, even the girlfriends. The best part has to be that we (the girls) have planned a little surprise for the boys later on in the night.

We got to CODE around 9 p.m. and immediately the boys and girls ordered drinks, since I am only 20, I cannot have a drink. As soon as we got into the VIP lounge and the waitress came, everyone but me ordered a drink. I was ok with it, but I was getting antsy about dancing. After that, we all hit the dance floor because, “Hips Don’t Lie” by Shakira came on and soon the dancing got hot and heavy.

After about two hours of dancing, I tried to regulate my breathing before talking to the girls.

“Okay ladies, ready?”

I asked

“Yep”

and they all added an extra pop to our “p”.

I saw Michelle hop up and came running over to me.

“Michelle, are you guys going to dance for Brian?”

“Yeah Michelle, we thought it would be pretty funny. Do you want to join us?”

Their eyes grew wide and once I reached Matt, I pulled him up from the booth and looked at
him seductively. Then we all lined our boys up in a line and stood in front of them.Then the song we requested came on...”Dirrty” by Christina Aguilera.

[Redman:]
Ah, dirrty (dirrty)
Filthy (filthy)
Nasty (Christina), you nasty (yeah)
Too dirrty to clean my act up
If you ain't dirrty
You ain't here to party (woo!)

Ladies (move)
Gentlemen (move)
Somebody ring the alarm
A fire on the roof
Ring the alarm (and I'm throwin' elbows) [7x]

Oh, I'm overdue
Give me some room
I'm comin through
Paid my dues
In the mood
Me and the girls gonna shake the room


I dropped to the floor and popped back up thrusting my ass back into his now extremely hard cock, running my hand through the back of my hair. Then turned to face him only to dip back down and mouth the next few lines.


DJ's spinning (show your hands)
Let's get dirrty (that's my jam)
I need that, uh, to get me off
Sweat until my clothes come off
Then he looked at me with lust filled eyes and I knew I had him.

It's explosive, speakers are pumping (oh)
Still jumping, six in the morning
Table dancing, glasses are mashing (oh)
No question, time for some action

Temperature's up (can you feel it)
About to erupt
Gonna get my girls
Get your boys
Gonna make some noise

Wanna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

Ah, heat is up
So ladies, fellas
Drop your cups
Body's hot
Front to back
Now move your ass
I like that

Tight hip huggers (low for sure)
Shake a little somethin' (on the floor)
I need that, uh, to get me off
Sweat until my clothes come off

Then I shook my ass and proceded to grind up against Matt and I could feel him get, if at all possible, even harder. I also swear I heard him groan.

Let's get open, cause a commotion (ooh oh)
We're still going, eight in the morning
There's no stopping, we keep it popping (oh)
Hot rocking, everyone's talking

Give all you got (give it to me)
Just hit the spot
Gonna get my girls
Get your boys
Gonna make some noise

Rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Ooh sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty (oh, oh)
It's about time for my arrival

Here it comes, it's the one
You've been waiting on
Get up, get it up
Yup, that's what's up
Giving just what you want
To the maximum
Uh oh, here we go (here we go)

You can tell when the music
Starts to drop
That's when we take it
To the parking lot
And I bet you somebody's
Gonna call the cops
Uh oh's, here we go's (here we go)

Ohh ooh ohh, yeah yeah...

[Redman:]
Yo, hot damn, Doc a jam like a summer show
I keep my car looking like a crash dummy drove
My gear look like the bank got my money froze
For dead presidents I pimp like Huddy roll
Doc the one that excite ya divas (ow!)
If the media shine
I'm shining with both of the sleeves up
Yo Christina, better hop in here
My block live and in color, like Rodman hair (yeah)
The club is packed, the bar is filled
I'm waiting for sister to act, like Lauryn Hill
Frankly, it's a rap, no bargain deals
I drive a four wheel ride with foreign wheels
Throw it up
Baby it's brick city, you heard of that
We blessed, and hung low, like Bernie Mac
Dogs, let 'em out, women, let 'em in
It's like I'm ODB, the way I'm freaking

Wanna get rowdy (rowdy, yeah)
Gonna get a little unruly (ruly)
Get it fired up in a hurry (hurry)
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party (party)
Sweat dripping over my body (body)
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

Rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
(Ooh oh)
Get it fired up in a hurry
(Ooh oh)
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Ooh sweat dripping over my body
Dancing getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

Rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat dripping over my body
Dance and getting just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

Uh, what


Just as I was finishing, I looked over at Matt, who looked like he was in serious pain and very angry at the same time. I think this was because almost every guy in the bar was staring at us girls, and Matt is very possessive, if you hadn’t noticed.

He dragged me out of the club, not hurting me but we were both so in need of one another that we needed to get home quickly. Thank God Matt had driven his own car to the club so we got into his Escalade. I was panting and rubbing my thighs together to gain some desperately needed friction.

“Baby… holy shit. Are you trying to kill me?”

Matt looked at me with his eyes full of lust when I decided to let him see my La Perla panties. I told him that if he was a good boy and got us home, he could see more of that.

He parked the car and I started to get out but was picked up by Matt who ran us into the house and up the stairs immediately to the bedroom.

Matt immediately crawled down my body, unzipping my shirt as he went and then started kissing and sucking on my breasts.

After giving my breasts the attention they craved, he continued kissing my stomach, pulling slightly on my belly ring and then moved downward.

“There’s that sweet pussy I’ve been craving all night.”

He smirked and licked his lips. He sat back on his haunches and stared at my lady bits, moving his hands towards it.

“Baby I’m gonna lick up every bit of cream that comes out of this beautiful pussy. You better not hold back on me either”

“Oh it’s all yours baby.”

My eyes were hooded with lust and I licked my bottom lip.
His head dove into my lady bits and he began sucking on my swollen clit.

“Matt! Oh my gosh, baby that feels amazing!”

I felt his lips turn up into a smile against my clit. His tongue flicked it multiple times as he looked up at me from between my legs. God that is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.His long, magical fingers pumped into my entrance and curved inside me hitting my g-spot.

“Oh-Oh…. baby! Don’t stop! Please…please don’t stop!”

I pleaded with him.

Pulling his fingers out, I felt empty but soon felt a surge of ecstasy as his tongue plunged into my entrance darting in and out. His thumb and forefinger pinched my clit and I exploded into his mouth.

“Matt! Matt! Oh baby! Yes!”

I screamed as my orgasm shook my body. Matt’s tongue was working overtime as he lapped up my juices.

Then, I decided, I needed to tease him too, so I rolled over and straddled him as I began kissing and sucking on Matt’s neck and boy did he taste good.

Then my lips moved down his chest and grinned and he flashed his dimpled smile that gets me every time.

I slid down on my thighs and grabbed the base of his wonderfully large penis. I stroked him a few more times before licking my lips and kissed the tip of his cock. Then, I blew on the tip of his cock before slowly taking him into my mouth, inch by inch.

Then, I lightly raked my teeth up and down his cock then, he came so hard, but, since I am a nice wife, I drank every last drop of his yummy cum.

“Ashlyn! Oh yeah baby,”

he screamed as his orgasm took over his body.

"You are big trouble young lady”

I heard Matt tell me in a deep voice

“Oooo…have I been bad?”

I purred at him

“Very bad,”

he gripped me hips and pulled my body up against his. He pushed me against the bed and ground his rock hard penis into my aching lady bits.

He attacked my neck; kissing, licking and sucking his way down to my breasts

“Ahhhh Matt…baby yes!”

I screamed when he pinched my nipples. He smiled that dimpled smile and then I thought I just couldn’t take it anymore, so I said,

“Matt….fuck me baby. I need you”

He looked at me and then smiled evilly at me.

“But love, you’ve been a bad girl teasing me like that. You’ve got to beg for this cock if you want it to fuck you so bad”

“Oh please Matt, please let me have it, I promise I won’t tease you in front of any other men, my body is only for you…”

“You’re damn right about that, it is mine!,” he growled

“So, since you have been such a good little girl, I will let you have it, but only if you are ready.”

Then he took one of his long fingers and felt me,

“God, Ash, you are sopping wet, did dancing like that for those boys do this to you?”

“No, only you do this, your voice gets me this way…”

He plunged deep inside me and we groaned at the feeling.

“Baby, you’re..so..ugh..tight”

“Harder Matt, go deeper baby"

I panted

His thrusts grew deep and he moved in me much faster.

“Yes…ugh…Oh God…baby.”

My vocabulary was pretty pathetic by this point, grunts and moans filled the room.

“Ashlyn, I love you sweetheart. I love watching you cum for me. Cum for me Ash,”

his words were so loving, yet, so filled with lust.

A few thrusts later and I was cumming all around him. He continued to plunge into me and moments later, Matts face showed me just how intense his orgasm was and I leaned up to kiss his neck.We laid next to each other kissing and holding each other like we always do.

“Baby you make me so happy. I love you”

He kissed my forehead and I reminded him of just how much I loved him by kissing his hard and moving on top of him, which started rounds two through five.

Once we were both finally too worn out to move, I finally said,

“I love you Matt”

And he said,

“love you too Ashlyn”

and kissed my neck before wrapping his arm around my waist. Shortly after, I drifted off to sleep thinking about how much I would miss this when he was working on the album.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one chapter left! I know this is shorter but I think you will like why it will be shorter, but you will have to wait for the last chapter to know why... hehe.

Links!
Master Bathroom
Coast City Ballet/Pacific Dance Center
Ballet and Dance
Clubbing