Bet Your Life I'd Do It Again

Image

A big thanks to Synfully_Insane for the wonderful banner :D

What do you get when you mix three longtime friends on vacation in Hawaii with five, grumpy rockstars just looking to relax?

More than any of them bargained for…that’s for sure!

Rhian, Andie, and Amber have been best friends since their college days at Berkley. Now, they’re all fulltime working women who were in desperate need of a vacation. Where better to kick back and enjoy themselves than sunny, beautiful Hawaii? After nearly a week of living it up, the girls are just about ready to head back home when an eventful night leads them to the doorstep of none other than the lead singer and lead guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold.

All the guys from Avenged Sevenfold wanted to do was relax after just finishing a grueling twenty month tour. Knowing that they’d not find that at home, they took off for Hawaii. Now, Matt and Brian have encountered a set of girls who have less than charmed them.

What will become of them all?

Three part collaborative piece between Tilers Haner, Deathbat Prophet, and Clemsongirl26

An added note on this, if you are reading this after May 9th 2010. The third chapter to this was written by Deathbat Prophet, but she has discontinued on this site and wanted her stories removed so the chapter was changed to being written by Tilers Haner just so that it could remain on the site! Tilers Haner does not take the credit for the last chapter.