Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Untitled.

Ryan's P.O.V.

“I want to hold him, Pete!” I said hurriedly, grasping for my son. The doctor said he could be out of the incubator for awhile, and we could hold him.

“Okay, okay! Hold on, Ry,” he said, carefully walking over and giving him to me. I cradled the baby in my arms, smiling down at him. I don't know what it was, but I couldn't wipe that smile off of my face. He was tiny, a lot tinier than Sunnie or Jacob were when they were born, but he was also a preemie.

“What are you guys going to name him?” Izey asked from the bed where she was laying.

“I don't know. I never really thought about it. I thought we were going to have more time. I mean, we just got the nursery finished, I don't think we even have that many clothes for him,” Pete answered, sitting in the chair next to her and looking over the birth certificate and other papers he had to sign.

“I want to name him Kingston,” I stated quietly, and Pete looked up.

“You are aware that that's my middle name, right?” he asked and I nodded.

“I already knew that. I think I know my own boyfriend's name. But I think it's cute. And plus, you have two middle names, you can share one with your son,” I told him. “Plus I like that name. It's cute. And he looks like you.”

He thought for a minute, but didn't answer.

“Do you like that name? Or no?” I asked him, touching the baby's head and giving him a small kiss on the forehead.

“Yeah, I like it. What about a middle name?” he asked, writing something else down on the paper.

“I don't know.”

“Ryan,” Izey said and I looked up curiously. “No, I mean you could use Ryan. Then it would be using both of your middle names.”

“Kingston Ryan,” I said. “I like that name, actually.”

“Then it would be Kingston Ryan Ross-Wentz, right?” Pete asked.

“Yeah. I think it has a really good ring to it,” I said, nodding my head. Pete walked over and sat down on the little couch next to the baby and I.

“What do you think?” he asked, taking him out of my arms. The baby boy let out a gurgling sound as he kicked his feet, and Pete smiled over at me. “I'll take that as a yes.”

“Then it's official. You're now little Kingston Ross-Wentz.” We both leaned in to give him a small kiss, smiling together as we held him between us.

*****

Cali's P.O.V.

I woke up from my nap to the smell of something cooking downstairs. I got up, confused, and walked down the stairs and peered into the kitchen. I had to admit, I was a little scared, because when I went to bed there hadn't been anybody in the house except for me. But my heart soared when I saw Brendon standing in the kitchen, hair wet and wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. He was cooking pasta with alfredo sauce, and I smiled as I ran in and hugged him. He laughed when he turned around and I practically jumped in his arms.

“Hey, baby,” he said, hugging me close to him.

“Oh my god, Brendon! What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be home for another four days,” I said, moving away from him and looking up at him.

“We had to come home sooner than expected. Why, aren't you happy to see me?” he smirked, kissing my lips softly.

“Of course I am! I was just shocked. Oh, I missed you so much! Wait until you see Sunnie! She's getting so big,” I told him, starting to ramble on as he finished the food. He strained the noodles, adding the sauce and then shrimp on mine. “Why are you guys home early again?” I asked, taking a bite, savoring the taste.

“Izey had the baby,” he answered nonchalantly while taking a bite from his own plate.

“What?!” I asked, dropping my fork as my eyes went wide. “Why didn't you tell me before?”

“I thought you would of known,” he said.

“No! If I knew, I would be at the hospital with her! Is she okay? What about the baby?” I asked and he shushed me.

“Every thing's fine. They sent me a text earlier telling me everything,” he said, handing me his sidekick. I found a message from Ryan with a picture attached. The picture showed a little baby wrapped in a blanket, sleeping in what I was guessing were Pete's arms. The message underneath it read:

Kingston Ryan Ross-Wentz. Born 2:27 P.M. June 13th, 2008. 18 inches. 5 lbs. 7 oz. Veryy cute!

“Aw, Bren! Look at him!” I said, zooming in on the picture.

“I know. I figured we could go up to the hospital to see him after we finish dinner,” he said and I nodded.

“Yeah, that sounds good,” I answered, swirling another forkful of pasta in my mouth. We finished quickly and I went upstairs to change my clothes. Instead of letting me change quickly, he picked me up and laid me on the bed with him. “Brendon, what are you doing?” I asked, giggling lightly.

“I haven't seen my wife in almost a month. I missed you, baby,” he said, snuggling me into the bed. “Mm, I love you,” he said, kissing me passionately, sliding his right hand around my body. His left arm was still in a cast, but he still very mobile even with it on.

“Mm, I love you, too,” I said, cuddling into his warm chest. “And I definitely missed my husband.”

He rested his hand against my stomach, holding it gently. “When's your next doctor's appointment?” he asked.

“Tomorrow, actually. Your coming, right?” I asked him.

“Of course! I wouldn't miss it, especially since I'm not even on tour. “How is the baby anyway?”

“Doctor says it's doing good. Growing healthy. I'm gaining some weight, which doesn't sound attractive, but it's good for our baby,” I said shrugging and he nodded. He gave me another kiss before getting off the bed. “You ready to go?”

“I still have to change,” I answered, getting up and walking to the closet, grabbing some normal, comfortable clothes.

“Oh yeah, that's right.” He waited until I was done before grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't think of a name for this chapter, lol. So, here's another chapter, and I just updated yesterday. Comment me?

Happy Birthday Jon Walker!