Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

What the ***?!

Kara's P.O.V.

I giggled as I watched Spencer walk around the room, making sure we weren't leaving anything behind. Well, except for the mess that the cleaning service would clean up.

“I don't think there's anything else, so can we just go?” I whined from my spot laying on the couch.

“Okay,” He said, grabbing his keys from the table and motioning me to stand up and follow him.

“You're serious? If you want me you have to come and get me,” I told him, refusing to move from where I sat.

“Kara,” He said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

“Spencer,” I said in the same exasperated tone. “Come on, I'm not heavy.”

He rolled his eyes and walked over, ready to swoop me up in his arms, but instead I grabbed his face and brought our lips together. He broke away when I tried to deepen the kiss and laughed when he saw my pouting face.

“Wait now, and I'll make it worth your while when we get home,” He told me, placing his hands on my hips and lifting me up in his arms. He carried me out to the car and placed me in the seat. He walked around and got in the driver's seat and took off. I turned up the radio and started singing along. I heard a ringing noise as Spencer took a phone out of his pocket that didn't look like his own. He answered without turning down the volume, so I just kept singing along.

“Your dream vacation, smile hostage refuge
A work in progress, you bleed
Just like you puke while running a mile
I beg to differ, make me an offer
Warm summer rain, you bleed
Just like you puke while running a mile”

I watched Spencer talking and he laughed as he looked over at me. I heard him say something about your sister singing, which made me suspect he was talking to Brendon. I turned the music down and just stared at the houses passing by. We were still about ten minutes from our house. So I decided I was bored and was going to bug Spencer as soon as I heard the phone snap shut.

“Brendon grabbed my phone when he left and I grabbed his, so he's coming over later to get it,” Spencer told me as he placed the phone down in the cup holder.

“Okay,” I said half heartedly. I didn't really want anyone coming over with what I was planning to do with Spencer. Especially if it was my brother.

“He's not going to be coming for another couple of hours, so we have plenty of time,” He told me, as he turned on the street we lived on. He pulled in the driveway and as soon as he got the door open our lips were attached to each other's. I pushed him inside the house and slammed him against the wall, kicking the door shut with my foot. He picked me up just like he had done earlier, and stumbled with me up the stairs. Half way up he tripped and dropped me on my ass as he fell to his knees in front of me.

He broke away from my lips and moved down my neck, kissing along my collarbone as he pulled my belt out of the loops of my shorts and undid the buttons. He slid them down to my knees along with my panties and leaned his face in to flick his tongue into my soaking folds. I moaned out as I came and he continued licking me dry.

“Well that's something I've never done before,” I said laughing.

“What, received head?” He asked, laughing right back at me.

“On the stairs,” I said starting to pull up my pants, but he grabbed my hands and stopped me.

“You don't have to do that yet,” He said as he scooped me up and carried me up the stairs with my shorts dangling at my ankles. He threw me down on the bed and pulled his shirt off as I leaned forward and removed his belt and yanked down his own pants. Once he was rid of his own shirt he grabbed mine and yanked it over my head. I grabbed his hard member and rubbed him through his boxers. He started panting and pushed my hand away and pulled his boxers down and stepped out of them and his jeans as he crawled on the bed, pushing me down on my back and kissing me roughly. I moaned as he entered me and bucked my hips up to meet his and tell him to go faster. He thrust into me again and again and we came together moments later, moaning each other's name. He rolled over and lay down next to me.

I kissed him sloppily as I cuddled into him. “You're fucking amazing,” I said nuzzling my face into his neck.

“Not as good as you,” He told me.

“Whatever,” Was my response before we drifted off to sleep.

******

Cali's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch cuddled up to Brendon as he talked to Ryan about their show.

“We should probably head over to Spencer's in a minute. You coming too, Cali?” Ryan asked as he looked at the clock.

“Sure,” I said.

“Okay, then let's go,” Brendon said as we got up and walked out the door. We drove to Spencer's and they knocked on the door. When no one answered Ryan jiggled the handle and found it was unlocked, so we walked in.

“Is anybody here? Kara? Spencer?” Brendon called as we walked through the house.

“Maybe their upstairs, I mean the cars here, so someone has to be,” Ryan said as he motioned towards the stairs. I followed them as they walked up. I didn't really know this house so I didn't want to be alone.

“What the fuck?” Ryan asked as he picked up a pair of lavender and black plaid shorts off the ground next to one of the doors.

“Kara's,” Brendon said as he examined them. He had a pissed expression on his face and I wondered what had caused his sudden change in mood. I looked around and saw a pair of black panties laying by the door that nobody noticed.

“Probably laundry. Spence, you in here?” Ryan yelled as he knocked on the door in front of us. He opened the door.

“What the fuck?!” Brendon yelled as soon as the door was open enough for us to see into the room. And what we saw was this:

Spencer and Kara cuddled up in the bed, and from the looks of it Kara had no top on. Spencer's jeans were laying in a heap on the floor with two shirts and there was a bra hanging off one of the bed posts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I've used two songs in here so far. Whoever can name at least one of them gets the next chapter dedicated to them.
And as always, comments are love. So tell me what you think.