Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

What else?

3 ½ half weeks later

Kara's P.O.V.

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom. This was becoming a routine and I was really sick of it- literally!

After I finished emptying my stomach, I sat back and leaned against the wall with my head in my hands. Spencer was sleeping when I had came in here and I prayed he still was. I didn't want him to know about my little trips to the bathroom, and he hadn't asked about it yet so I figured he hadn't noticed. I really didn't want him to find out was because I really didn't know what was wrong with me. Although I had a pretty good idea of what it was. And if my prediction was true, I definitely didn't want to tell him. I finally decided to drag myself off the floor and back to bed.

I laid down and got under the blanket and tried to go to sleep. When I looked over at Spencer, I saw him watching me sleepily.

“You okay?” He asked wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Yes, why?” I asked.

“Well, it's eight o' clock and I know you're never up this early. Plus from the sounds coming from the bathroom, you just threw up,” He said reaching his hand up to feel my cheek.

“I'm fine. Probably just a little case of the flu. It should go away soon,” I told him.

“Okay. Either way you should get back to sleep. It'll make you feel better faster,” He told me and wrapped his arms back around me. I snuggled into him as I drifted back to sleep.

*********

“What the hell are you doing?” I yelled at my brother as he took the spoon I was using to stir the cake mix out of the bowl and licked off a bit of the chocolate.

“I'm hungry,” He said.

“I don't care. You have to at least wait until I'm done with the spoon. Now it's contaminated with you're spit! And no one wants your spit in there cake, Brendon! No one wants your spit period!” I told him slapping his hand and grabbing the spoon before taking it to the sink to wash it.

“I don't know, I don't mind his spit too much,” Cali said laughing as she walked in the room with a can of frosting.

“Well, no one except for you. Now come on, Bren, Spencer and Ryan are going to be back at seven, and it's already five. I need to get this cake done and you're not making it any easier by eating eating it all. Now out!” I said before pushing him out of the room before returning to work on my cake. Cali and I had been working on a little party for Ryan's birthday, which was today, and because we didn't give Brendon a job to do, he had decided to get in our way all day.

“Maybe we should have sent him out to keep Ryan busy,” Cali said before grabbing a cake pan out of the cupboard to pour the batter in.

“Tell me about it,” I said getting the oven ready to cook. “I really don't understand how you deal with him, he'd drive me completely insane.”

“I don't know, because he's too hot to lose,” She joked.

“Ew,” I told her, turning around to wash my hands.

“Of course you would say that. But no, I deal with him because I love him just that much.”

“I love him, too, but he still annoys the hell out of me.”

“He annoys me sometimes, too. But I still love him more than anything in the world. Wouldn't you do anything for Spencer?” She asked sitting on the counter.

“Of course,” I said smiling.

“Then you know exactly how I feel about my idiot boyfriend,” She said as he walked in the room.

“Oh so that's what you do? Make me leave the room just so you can sit there and talk about me?” He whined.

“Oh shut up. We were talking about how annoying you are, and you just proved my point,” I told him as I watched him stick his head in the fridge.

“I'm not annoying!” He protested after grabbing a Coke out of the fridge.

“I beg to differ. Baby, you can god damn irritating at times,” Cali said as she took the Coke from his hand and sipped it.

“Whatever!” He told her before snatching back his Coke and walking out of the room.

“Seriously,” She said laughing before jumping off the counter.

“Ugh,” I groaned as I caught a whiff of the cake and gripped the counter as another wave of sickness washed over me.

“Whats the matter?” She asked watching me with concern written over her face.

“I just felt like I was going to get really sick.”

“Why, what happened?” She asked grabbing my arm and looking up into my face.

“I don't know. It's been happening a lot lately. I think I'm... I'm-” I started and couldn't finish the sentence.

“Come on,” She said pulling me towards the living room.

“Where are you going?” Brendon asked as he saw us walk in the room.

“To the store,” Cali told him as we put on our shoes.

“For what?”

“Some more drinks, since we've practically drank all of the Coke,” She told him and then we were out the door.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To the store, like I just told your brother,” She said.

“What for?”

“Pregnancy tests, what else?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, 25 subscribers and only 3 people commenting? So, you guys think the number could be a little higher? Thanks to those who already do.