Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Was this yours?

Kara's P.O.V.

“It's positive," I breathed out. “Fuck!”

“Kara, that's great!” Cali told me.

“No it's not,” I told her, throwing the test away along with the other two.

“What's the matter, I thought you said you would be happy about it?” She asked.

“I thought I would be, but I had my mind set on the fact that it was going to come out negative like the second one, so I shouldn't worry too much about it,” I told her walking out of the bathroom and sitting on she and Brendon's bed.

“Well, it's positive. So, are you okay with this?”

“I guess, but, I don't know how I'm going to tell Spencer,” I said putting my head in my hands and sighing.

“I'm sure he's going to be fine with it. Don't freak out though, it won't help.”

“I know, but fuck! I really don't think I'm ready for a baby yet,” I confessed as I stared down at my flat stomach. It amazed me to actually think there has been anything let alone a baby growing in there for the last three or four weeks when the size of it hadn't changed at all in the passing time.

“You have nine whole months to get ready still. You're going to be okay,” She told me and I looked up at her.

“I hope so,” I said, and would have said more, but then there was a knock on the door.

“What?” Cali called through the wood as she knew it was Brendon either being annoying or coming to tell us Spencer, Ryan, and Jon were here.

“What are you doing? You guys have been in there for hours!” He whined and she rolled her eyes before answering.

“Brendon, we've been in here for half an hour, if even. Now what do you want?”

“I gotta pee,” He whined again, this time sounding like such a little boy I had to stifle back a laugh. She sighed, but I saw her smile before walking over and unlocking the door.

“You know, this isn't the only bathroom in the house,” She said once she had the door opened.

“I know, but I like this one,” He said before rushing past her into the bathroom and slamming the door.

“Oi, fucktard. Quit slamming that door or your gonna break it right off the motherfucking hinges, Brendon Boyd!” She yelled banging on the door before she came back to sit on the bed.

“What. The. Hell?” I asked about her little fit a minute ago.

She just laughed. “He does that all the time.”

“Oh-kay then,” I told her laughing before falling back on the pillows. “Holy hell is this bed fucking soft.”

“I know it is,” She said looking over at the door as it opened. “Feel better?”

“Yes,” Brendon told her climbing on her and laying on the bed.

"You're such a two-year-old," I told him laughing.

"Then that means you're not born yet."

"Yes I am. I was born when you were two, idiot!" I told him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," He told me lamely before snuggling his face into Cali's neck. "So what were you guys doing up here for half an hour?"

I froze when he looked at me for an answer, so I felt an immense amount of relief when Cali answered.

"We were just talking. Do we really need a reason to wanna get away from you for a minute?"

"Yes, you should want to spend all your time with me," He told her.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you love me."

"Whatever you wanna believe," She told him making him pout.

"Aws, I'm just kidding. I loves you so so much, my little Brenny-enny bear," She said squishing his cheeks between her hand and kissing him softly.

"Um, still here," I said looking away from them.

"Why?" He questioned when he pulled away from Cali for a moment to look at me.

"Ugh, I do not wanna see that!" I told them covering my eyes.

"And I didn't wanna see your naked ass with Spencer, but I did," He told me.

"Whatever. I'm going downstairs. Just don't be too long," I told them getting up and walking downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and was about to drink before having a second thought. When you're pregnant, they tell you not to drink caffeine, right? So that means no coffee, no Red Bull, and no pop. Shit! The next nine months are gonna suck! I guess I'll have to talk to my doctor before I'm sure. Either way I put the pop can away and grabbed a water bottle from the door. Just then I heard the doorbell ring and looked through the window to see a confused Ryan standing outside with Spencer. I opened the door smiling and let them in, giving Spencer a quick kiss and hugging Ryan. I just hoped Brendon and Cali wouldn't be too long upstairs.

*************

Brendon's P.O.V.

“Talk about a quickie,” I said laughing as I pulled my pants back on and watched Cali yank on her shirt.

“No shit, but it was still fucking great!” She told me laughing and placing a kiss to my lips.

“Ha, because I'm the master!” I jeered before walking into the bathroom to find something to spray on myself to get rid of the smell.

“Whatever,” She told me, walking over to the mirror and fixing her hair.

I found a can of tag and sprayed some on me, but there was only a little bit left so I was able to throw it away when I was done. I threw the can down, but missed the waste basket so I had to lean down to get it. But when I leaned down, I found a wrapper on the ground that struck my curiosity.

“Cali, was this yours?” I asked her holding up a wrapper for a pregnancy test.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, there was your result, and now, more drama! Soooo, you know the drill. Comments are my loves and keep me updating. Last time I had like ten commenters, so that's a lot more and really freaking awesome! Keep 'em coming guys! Ringraziamenti, l'amo!