Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

On and on and on and on and on

Cali's P.O.V.

I waited for Brendon at the door of the club where this party was being thrown. For the large number of us we all had to take seperate cars and the one Brendon was in hadn't gotten there yet. I waited another minute before turning around to walk into the entrance instead of standing outside the door, but didn't actually get a chance to start walking. Someone grabbed me from behind and swung me around. I was met by Brendon's grinning face as he crashed his smiling lips onto my own. As soon as our lips touched I felt a spark of electricy and then a flash from a camera. I looked over to see a woman, probably a member of the press, standing by the door as if waiting for someone of celebrity status to come walking through.

"And who is this lucky lady?" She asked Brendon once he pulled away. Instead of just ignoring them as he usually did, he entwined our fingers and kissed my cheek, which added another picture for the woman, and turned to answer her with the biggest smile I had ever seen plastered on his face.

"My girlfriend." He answered and I blushed. The woman looked towards me and gave me a warm, comforting smile.

"Aw, sweetie, don't be so shy. What's your name?" She asked me and I gripped Brendon's hand tighter.

"Cali." I answered softly, but I knew she heard me because she smiled again.

"Don't worry, Cali, I'm not gonna bite." She said and turned to Bren.

"I'm so happy for you." She told him, giving him a small hug. He returned it, but didn't let go of my hand.

"Thanks. I am too." He said looking down at me with another goofy grin on his face. I looked up at him, giving him a '' What the fuck is going on?'' look. He shook his head, but I was still confused.

"Have you seen Ryan?" The girl asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, I think he's over there." He answered her pointing across the room and she nodded.

"Okay, well I think I should go see him. Bye Brendon. And it was nice meeting you, too, Cali." She said and I smiled at her, still confused.

"Bye Linds." He said and she walked away.

"Who the hell was she?" I asked him.

"I went to high school with her. She's Ryan's cousin." He said and I nodded.

"Oh. Okay, that makes since now." I told him and he grabbed my hand and pulling me over to where everyone else was. I saw Joe and Andy making out (geez, that sounds kind of weird), and laughed.

"And now I know why your finger hasn't been bothering you." I told her and she pulled away and looked at me smiling.

"Yupp." She said and I walked away.

"It's feels awkward when they're both in the same room together." I told Brendon and he looked back at me confused.

"Who, Joe and Andy?"

"No, Andy and Andy. I get confused." I told him and he laughed.

"That's why we call them by last names."

"Yeah but then I'll be confused with Pete and Andy Wentz."

"Little Wentz." Is all he said and it took me a minute to figure out what it meant, but I got it and nodded.

"So one's Hurley and the other one's little Wentz?"

"Yes, think you can handle that?" Brendon asked me and I nodded.

"Yes. I do. And the fact that she's older than me will mean nothing to to it." I said and looked over to see Patrick and Dani walking over to us.

"Hey." I said to Dani who had a huge smile on her face. She shook her head and gave me an "I'll tell you later" look. I was about to question her further, but Patrick walked over and stood next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her towards him. My mouth dropped and she smiled even wider. I looked over at Brendon who was too busy talking to Pete and Ryan to notice the pair in front of us.

"Since when?" I asked Dani inching closer to her as Patrick went to get them both drinks.

"This afternoon. After you guys left it was really awkward, and then next thing we know he's blurting out that he likes me and wants me to be his girlfriend. It was the best ramble I've ever had to listen to." She said and I giggled.

"That's great. You guys look cute together." I said and she smiled as he came back and handed her a glass.

"Go get my sister." Brendon told me suddenly and I looked at him strangely before spotting her and Spencer by the door with Izey, Jon, and Angie.

"Why can't you go get her?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to."

"So I have to do it?" I asked him and he nodded. "No, get off your lazy ass and get her. Why do I have to?"

"I'm too old." He said and I rolled my eyes. "And you're younger than me. That walk would be no sweat for you."

"Bren, I'm younger than you by two years. I'm practically just as old as you are. If I can make, then you can too." I told him and he cupped my face in his hands.

"Just do it." He told me sternly, and I rolled my eyes again.

"Yes father." I told him dramatically and walked away. I walked half way there before I ran into Angie, and I mean literally ran into her. We both started falling backwards and Jon caught her. I figured I was about to fall, but I felt someone's arms around me and helped me stand back up. I figured I would see Brendon when I turned around, but it was Pete.

"You need to be more careful." He told me and I nodded standing up fully and seeing all five of them in front of me.

"I was sent to fetch you, so come." I told them and we started walking back. We walked back to where everyone else was and I looked at Brendon, who stared back at me.

"What?" He asked after a minute of staring.

"I don't know." I said looking away and walking to talk a seat next to him. "I'm thirsty."

"Then go get something to drink." He said.

"You're not a very good boyfriend." I told him and he smiled, that damn smile that makes me melt.

"Yes I am. You know it." He said catching my lips and kissing me and I swear my heart stopped. I don't know what makes me love this man so much, but I do.

"I would know it even better if you went and got me a drink." I told him and he smiled again.

"Fine, what do you want?" He said getting up.

"Something good. Surprise me." I told him and he walked away, but not before giving me a wink. I couldn't help smiling.

"So how have you been, Cali?" Angie asked me and I shrugged.

"Pretty much the same. Dealing with Brendon." I said and she smiled.

"How are you guys doing?" She asked and I smiled again.

"Great, I've never been so in love in my life. He's a piece of work, but I guess I am too. So hows Jake?"

"He's getting so big. And you wanna talk about being in love. Are you and Bren still trying?" She said and I smiled.

"Kinda, We're not really focusing on it. I just figured we'll let it happen when it's supposed to happen. And whenever it does we'll be happy." I said and she nodded.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Kara asked coming to sit down.

"Your favorite topic." I told her and she looked conufsed.

"Babies." Angie said and she nodded.

"Oh. It seems like that's all I can talk about lately." She said.

"Well, it usually is when you're pregnant. You're three months along right?" Angie asked her and she nodded.

"Four next week I think." She said thinking.

"Wow."

"I know. I still can't believe I'm really pregnant."

"Well believe it, because you are." I told her and she nodded.

"I know." She told me and Brendon came back and handed me my drink. I looked at it. It looked really good, almost alcoholic and when I looked up to ask him if it was he shook his head no.

"It's non-alchoholic. I can't get booze, remember? I'm only twenty." He said and I nodded. I took a sip of it and it was really good. Kind of fruity, but good at the same time. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my feet. "Come dance with me." He said and I put my drink on the table before allowing him to drag me out on the dance floor. The song that was just playing ended and we waited for the next one to come on. It was a slower song so Brendon took me in his arms. I rested my head on his shoulder and just relaxed, letting him lead my body.

"On and on and on and on and on.
On and on and on and on and on.

I am lost in the see-thru
I think you lost yourself too
Throughout all of this confusion
I hope I somehow to get to you
I practiced all the things I'd say to tell you how I feel.
And when I finally get my chance to all seems so surreal.
'Cause from the first time I saw you I only thought about you.
I didn't know you
I wanted to hold on to
The things you'd never say to me

Cause you said
You can't change the way you feel
(I could never do that, I could never do that)
But you can't tell me this ain't real
Cause this is real
(And you would see right through that)
In the end it's all I've got
(So I would hold onto that)
So I'm gonna hold on
On and on and on and on
On and on and on and on and on and on and on

And now you've got me watching your eyes
(Watching just to see, watching just to see)
You've got me waiting just to see
(If you'll ever look at me)
If it goes the way it never will
(Will it ever go? Will it ever go my way?)
Your eyes are watching me
Oh
And now you've got me thinking 'bout
The first time that I met you
Standing in a crowded room
But I could only see you
And I hope my words will get through
Cause now I can't forget you
I wanna tell you
If only I could reach you
And make you feel this way

And you said
You can't change the way you feel
(I could never do that, I could never do that)
But you can't tell me this ain't real
Cause this is real
(And you would see right through that)
In the end it's all I've got
(So I would hold onto that)
So I'm gonna hold on
On and on and on and on
On and on and on and on and on and on and on

Ohhh
On and on and on
Ohhh
On and on and on and on"

When the song ended I looked up at Brendon with a smile on my face.

"I love that song so much." I told him and he looked down at me.

"So do I." He told me and put my head back to his shoulder. "And I played it just for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I have actually hit Chapter 50! And I don't think I'm even close to being done.

Well, comments if you read and like. And can anyone tell me what song that was?