Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Fun with.. friends.

Cali's P.O.V.

I watched Brendon pull in the driveway and get out of the car. I ran over to him and jumped in his arms. He giggled and spun me around before placing me back down on my feet.

“It's nice to finally have a friend smaller than me, I can throw you around,” He said pushing me and almost making me fall over.

“Hey, jackass. I may be small, but I could kick the shit out of you if I wanted to.” I said punching him in the arm.

“Ow, I guess you could. Fine, I guess I'll stick with teasing Ryan,” He said rubbing his arm in the spot I had hit it.

I pouted at him. “Poor Brendon,” I said then started walking away. He followed me like I had wanted him to. I led him to the backyard and his eyes lit up when he saw my pool.

“Damn, I thought you were talking about a little like above-ground pool. This is amazing!” He told me.

“Yeah, my parents are pretty giving when they want to be. I wasn't the favorite growing up, so I'm lucky to even have got this house. It was meant for my sister, but she wanted to move in with her boyfriend, well fiance, and gave it to me. My parents weren't too happy and were about to move in themselves, but Chelsea talk to them and they decided it was for the best. They just want me here to keep an eye on me anyway,” I told him.

“Wow, I'd love to have this house. Even from the outside it looks beautiful,” He said looking up at it.

I smiled and walked towards the door. “Are you coming in? I'll show you around now.”

“Okay,” He said following me inside.

We walked inside and I started pointing everything out. I showed him the kitchen, living room, bathroom, dining room, all that fun stuff. But the part that really caught his attention was when we went upstairs. I opened the door to my room and his eyes shot open wide.

“Oh my god, this room is huge. And fuck! This bed!” He said walking in and looking around.

“Lay on it,” I instructed.

He did and moaned softly, sending butterflies through my stomach. “Comfortable?”

“Fucking yes! And these sheets are so soft,” He told me wrapping himself up in my bedspread.

I laughed and jumped on him, wrestling him down on the bed. I pinned him down and cuddled him into the bed. I just wanted to lay there, just wanted Brendon for my own. But I couldn't. I didn't want to drag him into whatever problems I was going to have when I finally broke up with Travis. I've been planning how I'm going to do it for awhile, but there's always the 'what if's' that come to mind. And being right here, right now wasn't helping, I liked Brendon. A lot. But I didn't think he would have anything to do with me in that way, if he even liked me to begin with.

“You're room scares me a little,” He said laughing as he looked at all the walls around the room.

“Why?” I asked not even looking up.

“Because I feel like I'm watching myself. There's posters and pictures of us all over,” He said.

I picked my head up and looked all around the room. And there were many pictures of him too, with the band and some by himself. But there were other bands too. I wasn't much for painting so I just stuck posters and pictures all over my room.

“Oh, sorry, I forgot to warn you,” I said.

“What's in there?” He asked, pointing towards a door on the side of the room.

“Oh, that's the bathroom. And then that one over there is the closet. They're both huge,” I said pointing towards both of them.

“I wanna see,” He said, so I got off of him and he got up and ran over to the bathroom.

“God damn!” He exclaimed looking around. And he wasn't exaggerating either. The bathroom is very big. I have a king size tub that's pretty much a jacuzzi. Plus there was a shower, then the toilet and sink. I loved having the big bathroom. That's why I took the room.

“You could swim in this tub,” Brendon said. “I mean, you don't even need the pool. Have you ever tried?”

“No, but be my guest if you really want to,” I said, laughing as he sprawled out inside of it.

“I think I just might.” He said, standing up and stripping off his shirt and his jeans. He sat down in his boxers and turned on the water, but turned the knob the wrong way and it came out hot. “Eeek,” He screamed and jumped out, quickly turning the knob the other way as he sat on the side of the tub.

“Are you coming in?” He asked me turning to face me as it filled.

“Sure, why not.” I said pulling off my shorts to reveal my bikini bottoms that matched the top. I got in the tub just as he slid in.

“Are you really going to try swimming?” I asked.

“Yes,” He said and got down in the water and started to, but he only did about four strokes before he ran in to me. I giggled as he climbed up and sat on my lap. “Okay, maybe it wasn't big enough for swimming. But it's still a huge ass tub.”

“Yes it is. Did you by chance bring anymore clothes with you? Because frankly, your boxer's are going to be soaked now and I don't know if I have anything for you to wear,” I said.

“Oh shit, no! Oh well, it'll dry,” He said as he leaned back and just laid flat out.

“Ugh, get up!” I said, feeling squished.

“Why?” He whined.

“Because your fat ass is sitting on me,” I said squirming under him.

“I'm sorry,” He said getting out and helping me. He drained the tub and we went down to the kitchen to make sundaes. At least, that had been the plan.