Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

But Who Could Love Me? I Am Out Of My Mind.

Kara's P.O.V.

I sat down on the couch next to Brendon with the phone in my hand. I dialed a number into it and listened to it ring a couple of times until someone answered.

"Hello?" A male voice said and I smiled.

"Hey, Haidyn. It's Kara." I said to my brother and Brendon looked over at me.

"Oh hey, Kara. What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing. I was just wondering what you're doing tomorrow."

"I'm going with my boyfriend to his parent's house. Mom pretty much told me she wouldn't be very happy to have him with us at dinner with her and everyone else, so I'm going with him. His parents don't care at all. Are you going to mom and dad's? I think Dylan and Jamie are." He told me.

"No. Brendon won't go if Jamie's gonna be there, and I don't think I'll be very welcome by mom. I'll probably stay home with him, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend." I said looking at Brendon and he nodded.

"You got a boyfriend?" He asked interestingly.

"Yeah..." I said slowly.

"Who is it?"

"Do you remember Brendon's friend, Spencer?"

"Mhm, are you dating him?"

"Yeah. And there's something else, too. You have to promise you won't kill him, though." I said.

"What did he do?" He asked and I could tell his brotherly senses were kicking in.

"Well, I'm pregnant."

"What?! He better be treating you good if he's gonna knock you up! Or I will fucking kill him!" He yelled loud enough so Brendon could hear him. Brendon started cracking up and I glared at him to be quiet. "Is that him?"

"Haidyn, calm down. He's great! And he takes really good care of me. Anyway, you don't think I can take care of myself?" I said huffing as I smacked Brendon with the pillow. He fell dramatically to the floor and I rolled my eyes while I settled myself back down onto the couch. "No, that happens to be your dumb ass baby brother."

"Good. Let me talk to him." He said and I handed Brendon the phone from where he was sitting on the floor. He started talking so I got up and into the kitchen to grab my cell phone from my purse. I opened it and read a text from Spencer before texting him back. He had gone to the mall to get me a present for my birthday tomorrow, but gave me no hint of what he was getting. Cali was out somewhere, I think she was with Izey, but she should be home soon. I walked back into their living room and Brendon was hanging up the phone.

"I'm bored." He told me and I laughed.

"You're always bored. What do you wanna do?" I asked sitting down and rubbing my stomach. It 's been really itchy lately, which the doctor said had something to do with it stretching. It was definitely starting to get a little bit bigger. You couldn't really tell that I was pregnant by just looking at me yet, but it was very apparent to me. I could feel it, and a lot of my clothes were beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"I don't know. Let's watch a movie." He said crawling over to the case that held their movies. I shook my head at him. He was such a little kid sometimes, no matter how old he got. Except for his mouth. I don't know about you, but I've never had a four year old cuss me out like my brother could.

"Okay. What are we gonna watch?" I asked him and he turned to me with a small smile.

"The Lion King." He half-asked, half told me.

"Didn't we watch that enough when we were little?" I asked him remembering all the times we had made our other brothers sit down and watch it all the time.

"Yeah, but.... the baby might like it." He said slowly and I smiled.

"Go ahead and put it in. I don't think the baby will mind." I said and he smiled triumphantly before turning to turn the movie on. He walked back over to the couch and sat down to watch it begin. It was about half way done when he started squirming around and got a little bored again. See, I told you, he's such a little kid. "Brendon, can you sit still?"

"Yeah, but I gotta pee." He whined.

"Then pause the movie and go pee!" I told him but he already had paused the movie and gotten up to go the bathroom.

"I am!" He said walking out of the room and coming back a couple of minutes later. I yawned and looked at the time.

"Where is my boyfriend?" I asked seeing it was almost nine thirty.

"I don't know, where's my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I have no idea. God, I'm tired."

"Then go upstairs and sleep. I'll have Spencer wake you up when he gets here. Then you guys can either stay the night or go home, since you're coming over tomorrow anyway." He told me and I nodded.

"I think I'll do that. Tell him to wake me up either way, so I know he's there and won't freak out when I wake up in the middle of the night and find someone lying next to me whom I don't know the identity of." I told him and he nodded.

"Good night to you. And good night to you." He said rubbing my stomach and I smiled.

"Night, Bren." I said turning and walking towards the stairs.

Brendon's P.O.V.

I watched the whole end of the movie, including the credits, before Cali finally walked through the door.

"Hey, baby." I said as she looked up from the doorway.

"Hey, Bren. Where's your sister?" She asked slipping off her shoes.

"Upstairs sleeping. Why?"

"I got her something. You can't eat it either, unless she gives you some. It's for her birthday." She said walking over and giving me a small peck on the lips.

"What is it?" I asked fully interested because of her mentioning it was edible.

"An ice cream cake."

"You went to Dairy Queen?" I asked following her in the kitchen.

"Yes. With Izey, Ryan, Pete, and Spencer." She said and I pouted, feeling left out.

"And you didn't invite me why?!" I asked her and she looked up at me with empathetic eyes.

"We didn't plan it. I just went with Izey, we ran into Pete and Ryan, and then Spencer came in. I'm sorry, sweetie." She said but I still continued my pouting, jutting my bottom lip out farther. "I got you something to." She added and I stopped pouting.

"What is it?" I asked looking through the bag but she pushed me away.

"Get out of here, you little piggy. You can't have it until we go to bed." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Really? What is it?" I asked putting emphasis on the 'really' and sliding my arm around her waist and bringing her closer to me.

"You'll see." She said kissing me again for a minute until the door opened.

"Hey, are you home yet?" Spencer's voice yelled through the house.

"We're in the kitchen." I yelled then pouted at Cali.

"Go pout at him, not me. I didn't ruin our moment. And you pulled away yourself." She told me. I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at her, but she just looked like she was suppressing a laugh. "You're so cute!"

"I don't wanna be cute." I whined at her and this time she did giggle. A little high pitched one that made me crack a little bit of a grin.

"Mmm, Brenny, you're soo sexy! And soo fucking hot! You are a god, Brendon Urie!" She said and I smiled. I kissed her again just as Spencer was walking in the room.

"Awww!" He cooed and I flipped him off as Cali pulled away from me.

"Shush." She said pointing a spatula at him making me furrow my eyebrows. I had no idea where she got it from, or even why she was waving a spatula at my drummer.

"Okay then. I think Pete is right. You and Ryan are going fucking insane." Spencer told her and she smiled evilly before placing it on the counter.

"You two don't worry about Ryan and I. We'll be fine. You all are the ones in danger. Imagine when that boy cracks." She said laughing evilly and this time throwing a spoon at him before running into the bathroom. He quickly dodged it and stared at me.

"She was flinging sprinkles and peanuts at me at Dairy Queen, then Ryan demanded I let him feed me my sundae. Now she's throwing spoons at my head. There is something terribly wrong with her." He told me and I laughed.

"Yeah, but she's hot." I told him simply. "So what did you get Kara that took three hours to get?"

"It's taking a big chance, but I got her this." He said taking a box out of his hand and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"Oh my god. You're gonna be my brother-in-law." I said suddenly.

"If she says yes. Do you think she'll like it?" He asked.

"She'll love it! How are you gonna do it?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Like this, I guess." He said getting down on one knee in front of me and holding the box containing the ring up. Just as he was doing this Cali walked back in the room and stared at us wide-eyed.

"What in the hell?" She asked and Spencer straightened up and I laughed.

"It's not what it looks like. This is for Kara." Spencer said quickly showing her the ring before closing it and putting it back in his pocket.

"I was gonna say. Mine." She said grabbing my ass.

"Yes, your's. And I don't want it." Spencer said shaking his head and she nodded hers.

"No you don't. Now go to bed." She pointing up the stairs.

"Okay, sounds good. 'Night guys." He said turning around and walking up the stairs.

"You wanna have that present now?" She asked kissing my neck.

"Hm, I don't know. How good is it?" I asked and she giggled, nipping at my earlobe.

"Very good." She purred in my ear.

"Okay I guess so." I said.

"Good, you can't refuse anyway. Your ass is mine, remember?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long. Our computers have all been fucked up. Mine isn't going on the internet and my mom's battery is doing the same stuff as last time. But the next one shouldn't take as long.

Who has Pretty.Odd.? It's fucking amazing!!!!!!