Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

The Scarf Stays!

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Oh, you pink monkey slut! You shot me, ya little fuck head!" I sat laughing on the couch as I listened to Brendon's brother yell at him over a video game.

"Haidyn, why are you yelling at me? Isn't the point of this game for me to shoot you?" Brendon yelled back at his brother who looked at him dramatically.

"No! You're my teammate. And we're both supposed to shoot him!" Haidyn told Brendon, thrusting his thumb in Pete's direction as he said "him".

"And me!" Patrick said from where he was sitting in the chair by himself.

"Yes, and Patrick. Now shoot them, not me," Haid said pressing start to begin a new game, only to have it end by Haidyn shooting Brendon. Brendon dropped the controller and looked at his brother who looked back at him with a glare. "Why'd you do that?"

"Do what? You shot me!" Brendon yelled at him.

"You jumped in front of me," Haidyn answered and I snorted.

"What?! I did not!"

"Yeah, you did. You, my dear brother, need glasses if you didn't see that,"

"Haidyn, I'm wearing my glasses!" Brendon said pointing to his face.

"Well then you need a stronger pair!" Haidyn yelled to him making Bren roll his eyes.

"Let's just stop playing before they kill each other," Pete said turning off the game and sitting down next to me. Haidyn and Brendon still stared at each other with their eyes narrowed. Haidyn had to be my favorite one of Brendon's brothers. He had just as much energy as Brendon, the thing the other to lacked, as well as looks. But the looked as different as they did the same. And he was one of the first people to learn about my being gay. Back when Brendon and I used to fuck around behind everybody's backs, he caught us in the act one time while we were in Brendon's room. Instead of freaking out like anyone else in their house hold would of, he had smiled and yelled out, "I knew it!" Then he tried to slap Brendon a high five, which didn't work out too well. Brendon, who had been hiding himself from his brother using his hands, had looked at the open palm in front of him in a traumatized manner. He's never treated me the same again.

Suddenly I heard the back door open and footsteps walking through the hallway to the kitchen. I got up and walked out to the kitchen, smiling at seeing Cali and Dani standing there instead of just Kara and Spencer.

"Hey," I said to Cali as I gave her a hug.

"Hey. Brendon's here, I'm guessing," She said and I nodded.

"He does live here," I told her and she smiled, but something seemed to be on her mind.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her and she shook her head. "You sure?"

"Yeah, Ry, I'm fine. Just a little tired from the flight," She answered. I had a feeling she wasn't telling the whole truth, but I decided now wouldn't be a very good time to press into it too much.

I turned to walk back into the living room, following Kara and Spencer, and being followed by Cali and Dani, who hung back a little farther behind us.

"Preggers!" I heard Haidyn yell when Kara walked in, referring to her newly grown figure. Her baby bump was now much larger and she was starting to look pretty pregnant, though she hated it.

"Shut up! I already know I'm fat, I don't need you reminding me every time I walk in the room," Kara told him.

"You're not fat, you're pregnant," Haidyn told her.

"Difference?" She asked and he didn't answer. "Anyway, we found some girls for Brendon and Patrick on our way home. They were just standing on the side of the road. They looked awful lonely and cold. We figured you two could warm 'em up."

"You're not funny," I heard Brendon tell her.

"What? I'm not lying. Here they come now," Kara answered as Cali and Dani finally made their way into the room.

I watched Brendon's eyes light up as soon as they landed on his girlfriend and Patrick was actually sleeping in his chair. Dani walked over to him and giggled as she carefully climbed into his lap and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. His eyes opened wide and he looked around before his eyes finally settled in front of him to see her sitting on his lap. Brendon on the other hand, opened his arms up wide for Cali to snuggled right down in them as she climbed into his lap. Haidyn looked at her curiously as she placed a kiss to Brendon's lips.

"So, is this your girlfriend, Brenny?" He asked and Brendon pulled away, looking over at him to nod his head.

"Yeah. Haidyn, this is Cali, my fiance. Cali, this is my brother Haidyn," Brendon said introducing them and Haidyn quizzically looked her over once more.

"You look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before?" Haidyn asked her and she shrugged.

"I don't think so. But maybe you did," Cali answered as she laid her head on Brendon's chest.

"Do you have a sister?"

"Yeah."

"What's her name?"

"Chelsea."

"Smith?" Haidyn asked and Cali didn't answer, just nodded her head.

"That's it! You look a little like her. But you're much prettier, might I add. I dated her in high school, right before I, um, came out. Dude, she hates my guts!" Haidyn said and Cali laughed.

"She hates everybody's guts," Cali answered ruthlessly and Haidyn nodded.

"Didn't you cheat on the last girl you dated before you came out of the closet with some Shane kid?" Brendon asked his brother.

"Yeah,"

"Well, then no wonder she hates our family!" Brendon said and Cali snorted.

"I'm telling you guys, she hates everybody."

"Well especially mine, seeing as I did tell her she turned me gay, "Haidyn answered and I snorted.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Shut up, scarf boy!" He answered me and Pete looked at him with a glare.

"Hey, I like the scarf! The scarf stays!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so this is reallyyy crappy. But bare with me. I'm really tired and I shouldn't even be updating right now.