Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Do you lust for pink lemonade?

Cali's P.O.V.

"Am I allowed to just pick the song?" Brendon asked me.

"No," I told him.

"Why not?" He whined.

"Because our wedding song is decision we need to decide on together. Not just have Brenny choose what he likes and then we go for it!" I told him looking over some of the arrangements we had already gotten done. "Plus I think we should pick a date before we go into minor things like that."

"Okay, then what do you think. Do you want a long engagement? Or do you want to just get it over with?"

"You say it like it's a shot or something. I'd prefer shorter, since you're going to be touring, but it does give us less time to plan," I told him.

"We can do shorter. When do you think would be a good date?"

"I don't know. You?"

"What about April eleventh?" He asked and I looked at him.

"That's the day before your birthday. Is there any reason why it should be that day?"

"Well, that's gonna mark our first anniversary as a couple, and I thought it would just be more meaningful to have it on that day. Then our anniversaries would not only be for celebrating the day we got married, but also the day we first got together, too," He said and I smiled.

"I didn't even think about that. You're right, it would make it more meaningful. I love that idea!" I told him giving him a light kiss.

"Great! So now that that's settled, let's say we put this on hold for now and go upstairs," He said.

"Why?"

"So we can do it," He answered and I laughed. "I'm not joking!"

"Of course you're not. All you ever wanna do is 'do it'," I told him and he shrugged.

"Kind of sorta," He answered smirking.

"'Kind of sorta' my ass! Are you really that horny?"

"Sometimes, why?"

"You act like you're still a little teenage virgin!"

"Hey! I'm not that old!" He defended and I laughed.

"Don't think so?" I asked and he glared at me.

"Take it back," He told me and I just laughed in his face.

"No," I told him and he pouted.

"Take it back," He whined again.

"Make me," I told him.

"I will!" And with that he swept me up in his arm and ran up the stairs with me.

*********

Ryan's P.O.V.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked Pete as I sat beside him on the couch. He was eating a Popsicle and staring at me intently.

"Um, I'm eating a Popsicle," He said slowly, taking it out of his mouth and showing it to me.

"No, you're trying to torture me," I told him.

"How could I be trying to torture you? I'm just eating a damn popsicle? Do you lust for pink lemonade?" He asked staring at me like I was retarded.

"Well, from where I am, all I see is you eating a pink popsicle, which you keep sliding in and out of your mouth and biting at the tip or licking up and down it every once in a while. Plus you eat the damn things all the time! And you just so coincidentally bought a box of pink lemonade ones last night. You're trying to fuck with me!" I told him and I noticed he had an amused look on his face.

"I didn't know it bothered you that much," He said making a sucking sound and pulling it slowly out of his mouth.

"To hell you didn't," I said turning my head to look over at the television. When I turned to look back at him I noticed he was more than a couple inches closer to me than he had been before. "What do you think you're doing?"

He didn't answer, just pressed his lips lightly to mine a couple of times before finally developing us into a deep kiss. I felt his hands working my pants as he slowly slid down my body and onto his knees on the floor in front of me. He pulled my boxers down and took me into his mouth, enveloping my dick in its moist caverns. I groaned and wove my fingers through his hair, forcing myself to keep my hips from bucking up. His skilled tongue and teeth had me coming minutes later and he pulled away, wiping his face off with the back of his hand.

"I still think that is the best popsicle I have ever tasted!" He told me as I pulled my pants back up.

"Shut up," I told him and he sat back down on the couch.

"Not gonna return the favor?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Maybe later," I answered and he scoffed. "You're not even hard!"

"I could get there!" He answered.

"Whatever," I told him and he giggled. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes, ready for a long nap.