Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Ryan likes a fat ass.

Kara's P.O.V.

"Is there anyway you can knock me out and keep me out until May?" I asked Cali and Brendon as I sat on their bed. I was sitting back against the head board with a bunch of pillows cushioning my back.

"Oh, sweetie, we would if we could. Sadly, we can't, because that wouldn't be good for the baby," Cali told me writing more stuff down for the wedding.

"Damn. You guys sure are getting a lot done quickly. When are you getting married again?"

"April eleventh," Brendon answered looking over Cali's shoulder at what she had written down.

"Seriously? That's like, less than two months away. Kind of rushing it, aren't you?"

"Not really. We both know we want to be married. Why waste time?"

"You just have no time to plan. Isn't it a huge hassle to plan everything out all at once, Cali?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I'd rather do it before the baby is born. And I think that's the perfect time. Why, when are you and Spencer getting married?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Not until later this year, maybe next. Shit, that means I'm going to be pregnant for your wedding. Majorly eight months pregnant," I said looking down at my stomach.

"So, we'll fit your dress right before the wedding. You're definitely going to be in it," They told me.

Suddenly there was a lot of noise from downstairs and Cali and Brendon jumped up instantly. I groaned and got up slowly, Prince waiting at my feet and cocking his head.

"Good puppy. You actually remember I can barely get up," I said patting his head and he wagged his tail. I walked over to the top of the stairs and reluctantly began walking down them. "Who the hell is here?"

"Chi-town's biggest outcasts!" Cali yelled. I walked in to the living room to see Pete give her a nice playful swat to the head.

"Hey!" Ryan and Brendon yelled at him.

"What? I barely touched her!" Pete exclaimed.

"Damn right! You do not hit her while she's pregnant!" Ryan told him and everyone laughed. Pete surrendered, leaning back as Ryan poked his bony finger into his chest.

"Holy shit! You're pregnant? That's fantastic!" Andy cried hugging Cali tightly.

"Yeah!" Cali laughed hugging Andy back.

"Congratulations!" Patrick, Joe, and the other Andy said to her and Brendon.

"Thanks guys! Hey, Trick, where's Dani?" Cali asked.

"She went to her mom's. Where's Spence?" Patrick replied to her and then turned to question me.

"Same. His mom had stuff she wanted to give him for the baby. And his dad wanted to spend some time with him," I told him.

"Cool. So how's the baby doing?"

"Growing, kicking, eating, torturing mommy. I think she's going to be a little version of me," I told him laughing.

"Despite the growing part," Brendon said patting my head and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey, it's not my fault the tall gene stopped at Haidyn. And also the male body type," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"You're just jealous I got a better figure than you did. You wish you had these hips," He said shaking his hips in my direction and I scrunched up my nose and shook my head.

"No thank you! I'm just glad my ass is not that fat!" I told him laughing.

"Hey, my ass is not fat! I have a small apple bottom! You wanna see a fat ass? Look over there!" Brendon said pointing over at Pete. Pete's mouth dropped and he brought his hand to his chest, looking insulted.

"I do not!" He argued.

"Yes you do! Doesn't he, Ryan?" Brendon said looking towards his boyfriend for support.

"I'm not in this!" Ryan said going to get a drink.

"Just shut up you two. You both have fat asses!" Cali said making me laugh.

"What?!" Brendon and Pete both exclaimed looking at her.

"Chill! I love your fat ass! And Pete, um.. Ryan likes to stare at your ass when you walk!" Cali pointing at Ryan as he walked back in the room.

"Fuck you! I said I'm not in this!" Ryan told her.

"You still love Pete's fat ass!" She yelled back.

"So?" He asked with the coke still in his hand.

"See?"

"You make no sense," Ryan said rolling his eyes and sitting next to Brendon.

"So Ryan likes fat asses?" I asked.

"Of course. You know what they say. 'More cushion for the pushing," Joe said laughing.

"Ew, Joe! You're practically talking about my brother!" Andy whined pushing her boyfriend.

"I am," He said and she pretended to gag.

"Shut up, Joseph!" Pete said as Brendon and Cali continued to laugh while Ryan glared at him.

"Whatever," Joe rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"You guys are all messed up," I said laughing before the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" Cali asked Brendon after he opened the door.

"Spencer," He said walking in and sitting down with Spencer following him. He smiled and gave me a kiss as he walked over to me.

Just as Brendon was starting to get back into the conversation and comfortable on the couch with Cali, the doorbell rang again.

"Now who in the hell is that?" He asked annoyed getting up and walking to the door. A minute later Haidyn and Dylan walked in. Haidyn looked apologetically towards me as Dylan greeted Cali with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He turned and did the same to me, but held me a little bit longer.

"I'm sorry, Kara. We didn't know you were going to be here, and she demanded we take her to see Brendon," He whispered in my ear and pulled away from me. I looked toward Brendon to see my mother walking in behind them. My heart quickened and I grabbed for Spencer's hand, trying not to lose my cool.