Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Visitor

“Oh hey, it's everything okay? Have you been crying?” Jackson asked me sounding surprised by my actions. It wasn't his fault or Rob's fault, it was Derek's. I nodded even though he couldn't tell what my answer was, so I tried to choke out a yes.

“Yes... Well I just wanted to see if you could do something tomorrow...” I sighed changing the subject on him real fast. He already knew my troubles. So I don't think I should explain it to him again, even though I knew he would listen and comfort me.

“How about we meet at Zenkichi downtown at 6 PM,” Jackson suggested and I actually knew where that was. It was a Japanese restaurant that is expensive and very secluded.

“Sure that would be great!” I smiled looking around at my room and it was still messy from when I was throwing things at Derek. I was glad that I was getting along with Jackson and hanging out with him more. Jackson was the only upside of this day and I hope we become great friends.

“Jessica! Come here!” Frankie yelled at me and I was confused. What the hell did she want; I was trying to talk to Jackson. I got up slowly and I didn't know what to do, go there or keep talking to Jackson.

“Hey I'm sorry! I got to go, my roommate needs me...” I said as I hung up without hearing a word from him. I threw my cell phone on my bed and I left my room. I looked around for Frankie and she was standing at the door, I looked up and Rob was standing in the door frame. Frankie nodded towards him and she let him in.

“I'll leave you two to talk!” Frankie sighed jogging towards her new bedroom on the opposite side of the apartment. My heart beat was going so fast that I could not hardly concentrate on what I was going to say to him.

“Look, Jessica I know you're probably pissed at me! But I didn't realize you were going to leave, I assumed you were going to follow me. I looked everywhere for you after you left with Jackson. I just wanted to say I am terribly sorry and I just wanted to make sure you got home safely!” Rob explained looking down at me and even though I was very pissed at him, I hid my smile from him. He did do wrong to me, but he was good at apologizing and making up for it.

“Well, I didn't know what to think when you left me there alone with people that I didn't know at all. I was already having a bad day, I didn't want it to get any worse,” I said looking at him as I sat back down on the couch. Rob looked at me for a second and then he hesitated to sit next to me. He held his gaze to mine and I didn't know what he was going to say to me.

“Trust me, I will make it up to you! So... Are you doing anything tomorrow?” Rob asked me and I did have something already planned. I knew he probably wanted to take me out to dinner to apologize and make up for ditching me.

“Yes, I'm going to Zenkichi with Jackson at 6 PM!” I replied looking down at the carpet floors; avoiding his stare. I wasn't ready to be around Rob when he didn't have feelings for me, it would make me like him even more.

“How about I, ah, go with you?” Rob asked as his face lit up. I didn't know what to say to him, but obviously he wasn't invited by Jackson and shouldn't go. But I'm not that kind of a person to say no to people, especially cute ones.

“Ah, I don't know. Hey Rob, it's getting late, I think you should go...” I sighed getting up from the couch almost falling over from being so tired. Rob nodded towards me and opened the door to go to his car. I watched him out the window and of course Kristen Stewart was in the passenger seat waiting for Rob to drive her to his place.