Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Not Like That...

“What a jack ass!” I yelled to myself throwing down a pillow on the floor. Rob was such a nice guy but he did so many wrong things. I thought Rob was a caring gentleman that was starting to like me.

“You so have to go out with Jackson tomorrow...” Frankie said repeating what I told Rob a few minutes ago, of course she was eavesdropping on our conversation. Well I think she was right for doing so, if he did do something wrong she could have easily helped me out.

“I am and I will try to enjoy myself, Jackson is such a sweetheart. I can't wait for you to meet him!” I smiled thinking about eating Japanese food with Jackson tomorrow, I was overly excited. Even though I was heartbroken twice this week, Jackson always distracted me from my worries.

“So he's cute?” Frankie asked sitting down on the couch and I joined her finally. She looked at me for a long second and then I couldn't help but smile at how cute Jackson was, but the feelings weren't there at all. I would be the luckiest girl in the world to have a romantic attraction with Jackson, but it wasn't there and I wasn't going to force it.

“He's more than just cute... Jackson is the whole package! How about you go to Zenkichi with us tomorrow at 6 PM?” I explained asking her to come along with us. Even though I would be the third wheel, Frankie and Jackson are more than perfect for each other. I just like Rob and I know it will take me some time to get over him. I just have to make sure Jackson doesn't fall for me like I fell for Rob; being lead on.

“Why you don't like him?” Frankie questioned me cuddling with her fuzzy lime green blanket. I shook my head at her and I looked past her onto the wall, I saw a picture of Derek and me. I couldn't help it, my eyes started to tear up and I started crying again over someone that wasn't worth it all.

“Not like that...” I sighed getting up from the couch and I walked down the hallway to my bedroom. I laid down and I fell into a deep heavy sleep; I was really tired.

“Jessica get the hell up, we have to be at Zenkichi in a half an hour!” Frankie screamed slapping me in the face. I got up as fast as I could and I focused around me; it was bright outside. I got out of bed and I looked threw my closet, looking for the most decent dinner wear. I got out my dark denim skinny jeans, a white Never Shout Never t-shirt, and I threw out my black high-tops.

“That's what you're wearing to dinner?” Frankie questioned laughing at the pile of clothes I had laid out on my bed. I looked up from them and she had on a short sequenced black cocktail dress on with high-heels.

“Yeah! Jackson doesn't really have high standards,” I said to her and then she looked down at her dress; I made her feel bad, she frowned. I started taking off my pants and then I slipped my jeans on. I took another look at Frankie and she just stood there looking down at her high-heels.

“But he'll love you,” I continued looking at her again. She smiled for a second and then walked out of my room; she still had her hair to do. I reached for my pajama shirt and I pulled it off. Once I was fully dressed I decided to straighten my hair and make it look natural. After I straightened the few curves in my hair I slipped on my black thin hippie band. I was then ready to put my socks on. My converse slipped on easily once I loosened the shoelaces and then I tied them tightly. Now I'm ready to go to Zenkichi with Frankie and Jackson.