Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

The Kiss

“Okay, I'll get your drinks right away!” The women told us as she left taking the menus with her. I looked around the table, it was getting awkward. I knew Jackson and Frankie were having a really good time, but I wasn't at all.

“I'll be right back; I have to go to the bathroom!” I muttered getting up from my seat and out of the curtains. I looked behind me and Frankie got out as well, she wanted to talk to me about Jackson. I didn't really have to go to the bathroom; I assumed that's what Frankie wanted. As Frankie followed me to the woman's bathroom she still had a smile on her face and I was happy for her.

“So... Do you like Jackson?” I asked her and she nodded quickly without a single word. I knew she did, I didn't even know why I was even asking her. Of course she liked Jackson; he was an actor and was even cute.

“Of course...” Frankie finally breathed out and she stood in the bathroom leaning against the sink. I stood next to her and I looked into the mirror at myself and I could even tell I was unhappy. Jackson and Frankie were too overjoyed to realize my pain.

“Well I think as soon as I get my food I will take it to go and I will leave and go home. Give me your keys!” I told her and I held out my hand. She actually reached in her purse and handed me her keys, she knew she wanted to be alone with Jackson. I didn't care that she didn't want me here; I would have thought the exact same thing. As I nodded towards her I left the bathroom and she followed me again. We approached our table, I opened up the curtains and then I about screamed in surprise.

“Hey, Jessica!” Rob smiled waving towards me. I dropped the curtains and I left the restaurant, I stepped outside. He was so annoying, I didn't want to see him and I didn't say he could come to Zenkichi with me. As I was outside I heard the door behind me click open and I about jumped. I was afraid of whoever it was, even if it was a stranger.

“Jessica, what is wrong? You need to stop running from this! I know you don't like him...” Rob whispered to me, almost an inch from me. I was freaking out, why is Rob coming after me? He doesn't like me, he likes Kristen Stewart; his costar. I felt him hold my hand and then he spun me around, his lips attached to mine. I loved this kiss, even though I hardly felt any spark. I need this kiss and I wanted this kiss. I opened my eyes and I saw Jackson smiling in front of me.

“Jessica! What the fuck is wrong with you? You're such a bitch!” Frankie screamed, almost crying out. I stepped back, I just noticed that Frankie and Rob were standing behind us wondering what was going on. I took out Frankie's keys and she ripped them out of my hand. Rob looked at me in shock and then Frankie ran off into her car, she sped off.

“Oh shit, shit, shit!” I yelled to myself in frustration. Rob and Jackson were next to me, I didn't know what to do or say. Frankie likes Jackson, Jackson likes me, I like Rob, and Rob likes Kristen. This was all so messed up and I hate it.

“Do you need a ride?” Jackson and Rob asked me both at the same time. Even though it was weird, I could tell who was first and who was last; Rob's accent was strong. I nodded and I didn't know who to go with, all I knew was that I probably couldn't go home tonight.

“Jessica you can come over to my house,” Jackson smiled looking over at me. I just nodded and agreed with him. As I looked down I could see Rob staring at me from behind. He looked disappointed and worried. I didn’t understand, but I just stepped into the car with Jackson. I watched as we pulled away from the curb, as Rob watched me. I felt like I betrayed Frankie and Rob, but I still knew I didn’t. I would never!