Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

You’re Welcome

“Where’s the bathroom?” I questioned him looking around the walls, looking for the door to the bathroom. But I didn’t know which door it was, because I couldn’t see down the hallway that well, so I wasn’t going to even try to make an attempt. I’m never good at guessing games, even if I play with someone that says they suck too.

“Go down this hallway and it is the first door on your left!” Jackson told me pointing down the hallway that was splitting the living room and the dining room in half. I nodded and I approached the bathroom and I entered turning the light on as fast as I could. I closed the door behind me and I began to undress and change. The bathroom was light and it kind of shocked me, it looked like an ordinary bathroom you would see at a regular family home. It did not look like something that Jackson put together. As soon as I got the clothes on, I immediately retied my ponytail; it was feeling a little bit low. Once I was finished I opened the door and I walked out into the hallway turning back into the living room.

“Thanks Jackson for letting me stay at your house and for borrowing these clothes!” I smiled looking down at the pajama pants I was wearing. I felt a little strange and odd wearing his clothes, but they were comfortable and that’s all that mattered. I knew I felt weird because of the kiss we had and the tension between us, I just wish all of that would be forgotten. But it was even hard for me to forget about all of it.

“You’re welcome…” Jackson sighed looking over at me. He too was in pajama pants and had a long shirt on. I was surprised to see him in pajamas but it was kind of comforting. I liked him relaxed and home bodied; it’s one of my turn ons. I like a guy that can just be happy sitting on the couch watching TV or reading a good book with pajamas or sweats on. I felt kind of bad feeling like this, I had no physical attraction to Jackson at all! But the little things that he did brought me back in for more and I hated every bit of it.

“You know Jackson I am very sorry for letting this happen! I didn’t mean for any of this to occur. I guess it’s my fault, but I have to admit you’re the sweetest guy I have ever met!” I explained almost blushing bright red. I felt like I had done it, actually confessed to a guy that he was the whole package. I was flustered and nervous of what he was going to say back.

I looked down almost scared of the short silence between us, whatever I said caused him to become wordless. I was starting to feel stupid, I knew I should have tried to get to know him before I thought I would never like him. I guess it’s my fault for being all guarded up, my friends always tell me to never keep my guard up. They say no one will ever be happy if you keep protecting yourself from getting hurt every single time. But I’ve gotten hurt so many times; I’m trying to get accustomed to the lifestyle.

I stopped breathing and I looked up at Jackson, he was smiling at me. I looked at him once again and I let out a small breath, Jackson moved closer to me. I was starting to breathe heavier, I could feel my heart beat faster and faster. Once Jackson kept moving in on me I pushed myself even closer to him. Jackson looked into my eyes once more and smiled until he pressed his lips against mine. It felt different this time, almost better then the first time. All I knew was that he was a good kisser and that I loved it. I felt his tongue try to force its way into my mouth searching for mine. I was happy that this was happening but I felt like I was betraying Frankie, because I was. I just really needed this and I kind of wanted this. Surprisingly Jackson made me forget about it all!