Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

Boy Trouble

“Where to miss?” The taxi driver asked me. I looked down at my hands, thinking of where I wanted to go. I thought I still couldn’t go home, so I gave him the nearest restaurant that I could wait at for awhile.

“Waverly Inn…” I sighed looking out the window, looking at Jackson’s dark house. The taxi started to go as I looked around the neighborhood that Jackson lived in. Every single house was large, fancy, and still very new. It didn’t matter when it was built or bought; they were still new no matter what. The taxi ride wasn’t that long, it was good enough to think and look around the city for awhile. Once the taxi started slowing down, we were in front of Waverly Inn.

“$17.00,” The taxi driver said holding back his hand to me. I searched around in my pockets remembering I had $20.00. I gave him all of it, getting $3.00 back. I got out of the taxi, closing the door behind me. I opened the door and walked in. I looked to my right, Tony was working again.

“Hey girlfriend…” Tony smiled looking over at me. I approached his stand and I rested my chin on it. Tony looked down at me and frowned, I nodded. He took out a menu and dragged me back to my old spot. Even if I did meet Rob in here, I was still going to sit there no matter what. It was my spot.

“What’s going on with you?” Tony asked me as he slid into the booth with me. I wasn’t surprised that he noticed my emotions, it was impossible for me to hide them. Luckily the restaurant wasn’t busy, but because it opened at nine, it was about seven in the morning. Tony told me the employees always came two or three hours early. I was just surprised I was be able to get into the restaurant.

“Boy trouble and well Frankie hates me,” I told him. He looked over at me and squeezed my hand tight. Tony has known me for a long time, almost as long as Frankie. Tony and I are closer because we both use to have a crush on each other, but were too afraid to ruin our friendship. We wanted to be best friends until we were old and bedridden. But other things got in the way of us too. Tony started having feelings for guys, so he came out the last year of high school. And he still is with his boyfriend Nick; luckily they live in New York. I know they might get married.

"What did you do?" Tony asked me in his joking voice. I just looked at him and sighed, I didn't feel like joking around right now, I was getting mad at him. I didn't want to upset or make anyone else hate me, so I didn't start anything with him. I just was going to tell him what happened, no lies and no arguments.

"Well I got invited to go on a date with Jackson Rathbone from Twilight... But I didn't really feel that way with Jackson, so I invited Frankie to go with us. She started liking him and they both flirted with each other. Rob ended up coming and making me upset, so I left. I thought Rob went after me and I ended up kissing him. But instead I opened my eyes to see Jackson in front of me with Frankie and Rob behind him..." I told him telling him bits and pieces of what happened that night. It was a nightmare that I never wanted to relive, but he wanted and had to know what happened. Before Frankie told him a lie, which I knew she will end up doing somehow. I don't like Jackson, I like Rob. I never betrayed Frankie on purpose; I would never ever do that!

"Okay but I've seen Jackson. How is he not your type, how do you not have feelings for him? And the whole Rob thing is bogus, why isn't he stepping up? I saw you here that one night and you two were really connecting, I don't see how he can't like you, it makes no sense!" Tony explained straightening his tie. I just didn't get it either, it wasn't just me either. Tony also saw it and I think Frankie did too. I just don't know, I think he still likes Kristen. I will never understand guys.