Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

I'm Over It

"Jessica, do you want the closet or the dresser?" Rob asked me, throwing his suitcase on the bed next to mine as he unzipped it. I really just wanted to unpack and not think about anything. For some reason packing and unpacking was relaxing to me, it gave you a time to think about things in the quiet.

"You can go ahead and take the closet. I'm fine with the dresser. It doesn't really matter to me," I laughed taking out some of my shirts that I packed first, I threw them in the first dresser door. I've never actually stayed at a hotel long enough to use the dressers or closets if they had one. I kind of liked the idea of dressers in hotels now, because people do stay at hotels for a pretty long time. I just wondered what I was going to do here in Canada for this long. I know most of the time I will be with Rob and working, but the rest of the time I have no idea what I will do.

When we both were unpacking our things we would stare at each other, smile, laugh, and sometimes joke about random things. It was pretty fun to unpack with Rob, because he was an interesting guy and wasn't awkward or boring. As we finished we sat down on the large bed and just breathed. I felt like after all of the drama, traveling, and unpacking I needed a drink. I looked over at Rob, he was looking out the large sliding doors. I noticed it was somewhat sunny and breezy out. Then a knock on the door found me jumping in surprise, it scared me even if I was a room away.

"I'll get it..." I said getting up from the bed. When I opened the door I saw Jackson Rathbone in his normal attire smiling at me. He reached out and hugged me quick, I didn't respond. I didn't want to be with him or even around him, I just wasn't ready. I can't handle it if he does something else to me again.

"I was wondering if you would like to go down to the Fleuri Restaurant and get some breakfast with me?" Jackson asked smiling at me again. I didn't know what to say or how to react; I didn't want to go without Rob. I don't think it would be good for me to be in the same room with Jackson and Rob. But I also don't think it would be good without Rob either.

"Um, ah, sure. I will be right back though. Hold on!" I replied shutting the door behind me to get Rob to go too. I don't care what Jackson thinks, I'm not going without him. One it's just rude, and two I can't do that.

"Rob. Jackson just invited me to breakfast downstairs. I cannot go by myself, you have to come too and I just know you're hungry," I said looking at him. Rob was sitting in the bedroom at the computer desk, he was reading an email. He got up and smiled at me, he started walking over to the front door. We all walked together to the elevator and we rode down to the first floor.

I have to admit sitting at a small square table with Rob and Jackson was hard and really annoying. There were flowers, candles, and nice white table cloths, it was a nightmare. I hated everything; I felt like I had to watch what I said and where I looked. Somehow I knew Rob and Jackson felt the same way I did, they wanted to leave too. But I knew they both were here for me and they weren't going to leave because of that. It got even stranger when we all ordered the same thing and none of us would talk to each other after the orders. We were all silent until each of our plates were completed and taken away.

"I'll pay," Jackson sighed getting out his old wangled black wallet. He looked around at both of us and got out a hundred dollar bill.

"No, I'll pay!" Rob whispered taking his last sip of orange juice.

"I don't care who pays. You guys both need to get over it. I'm over it and Frankie is over it. Jackson just pay!" I yelled getting up from the chair. I walked out and over to the elevator, I was tired of it. I went here to get away from the drama and just work. Jackson and Rob need to get over whatever is bothering them both, it's driving me crazy.