Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

The Red Carpet

“Hi, you look great,” Rob complemented me as I almost blushed, but he was my boss and he was supposed to be nice to me. I looked behind me and Frankie was nowhere in sight so I stepped out onto the porch with Rob slowly closing the door behind me.

“Okay, I'm ready to go. This is going to be so much fun!” I smiled and then Rob guided me to his black shiny BMW car. I was lucky I met Rob; he was super nice and he had the nicest stuff, but I rarely cared about that though. Once we both approached the passenger side, Rob quickly opened the door for me and I smiled secretly. I got in the passenger seat and Rob closed the door for me. I would definitely have to get use to that if I ever ride with Rob again. He is such a gentlemen!

“So, are you nervous?” Rob asked and then I realized I was nervous after he brought it up. I was just nervous meeting the other actors, actresses, and the flashing cameras. I knew I probably was going to be called, Rob's new scandalous affair after tonight. I just wanted to know how fast it was going to be in the U.S. Weekly, E! News, and other popular magazines across the country.

“A little!” I smiled at him and then I looked at my apartment window. I saw a small dark shadow and it was Frankie secretly peeking out of the blinds, I laughed at her in my head. She must have really wanted to know what Rob drives and she just wants to see us together.

“The worst part is the red carpet, the cameras go crazy!” Rob explained and he gave me a weird look with his face, he was actually surprisingly funny. I always seemed Rob as a quiet smarty pants with a British accent, but he's way different. I love it.

“Well you're going with a stranger... I'm sure they're going to go wild!” I laughed and smiled at him, I didn't care at all. If reporters and camera men want to take pictures, edit me, and ask me questions, it's okay I don't care at all.

“Yeah, I wonder what they'll say about us in the papers and magazines,” Rob asked and then I thought about it too, we both looked confused. It was a mystery but I knew what they were already going to say, I just didn't want to say it out loud.

“Everything they can think of!” I said.

Then I saw a bunch of fancy cars and limos behind and in front of us turning into the same parking lot as us. I was getting excited and nervous at the same time, but I think I'm more excited this time. I looked over at Rob and he slowly turned off his car. Then he got out quickly and opened my door for me.

“Jessica, hurry, grab my hand!” Rob yelled and I grabbed onto his hand as tight as I could, I didn't know what he meant. Once I looked up from my feet there were a bunch of video cameras, cameras, and reporters in front of us everywhere. A lot of them were yelling and asking us questions, I got confused.

“Rob who's your friend?” One lady reporter asked us and it looked like she worked for a fancy newspaper like New York Times. Rob just looked at me and didn't answer her question. I guess that's how it works, we avoid them and act like they don't exist at all.

“She's his girlfriend! Rob and girl look over here!” A man yelled at us and he held out his camera, we didn't look towards him.

I looked over at Rob. he ran over to a door and pulled me through. The big body guards blocked all of the reporters from entering the New Moon premiere party and it was a relief. The whole room was dark blue and black, like a fancy dance club for famous people like all of the people in here. I was jealous of myself and I loved every minute of it, it made me happy. I was glad I was Rob's assistant and new friend.

“The bad part is finally over!” Rob laughed and I was still shocked of how he could just stand there laughing it off. Dealing with that all day would totally piss me off, I can see why some famous people need help some times.