Status: Complete

Here I Am, Once Again, I'm Torn Into Pieces

New Moon Premiere

“Hardly!” I sighed, I saw Taylor Launter and Kristen Stewart posing for a picture. I guess they're a couple of cameras only aloud in the party. Rob took my hand again and pulled me along the short red carpet to the real entrance of the party, talk about fancy. I looked at Rob for one second, he stopped in front of the cameras and nodded towards me. I faced the cameras too.

“Smile pretty Rob's friend!” One camera man yelled out and waved at me. I guess I wasn't smiling so I smiled the prettiest as I could. I didn't want to look too fake or even sad.

“Rob grab onto your friend and look over here!” Another one yelled. Rob actually touched the small of my back and smiled towards the camera man. I copied Rob while he looked over at me and leaned down to my ear, I had no idea what he was doing.

“You ready to go into the party?” Rob whispered into my ear and I nodded towards him. He grabbed my wrist and I followed him towards the tall black doors. Another set of two body guards opened the doors for us, all of the cast and crew of New Moon were everywhere talking inside. A rush of nervousness ran through my body and I started to shake a little bit, but I was trying to get use to my surroundings.

“Hey how about I introduce you to Kellan Lutz first!” Rob suggested and I couldn't believe it. I was about to meet the guy who plays Emmett Cullen. Just as in the movie Kellan was tall, buff, but he had short blond hair. We both approached Kellan and he was holding onto a short long brown haired girl, she smiled at me.

“Kellan this is my personal assistant Jessica Thompson!” Rob told him and then I smiled at him. I didn't know what to say, hi or how's it going. Everyone around me was famous or rich; I was nervous and confused of all of these people around me.

“Hey!” I said as I shook Kellan's hand and then I let go. He seemed nice and I was glad I met him too. This day keeps getting better and better, I'm glad I came along with Rob.

“Hi Jessica, this is my girlfriend Morgan,” Kellan smiled as he looked down at Morgan. I waved at her nicely; I didn't want to say hey again.

“Jessica, I'm going to be right back... I'm going to go say a quick hi to Kristen,” Rob exclaimed to me and I nodded quickly. As soon as I looked back at Kellan and Morgan, Rob was already next to Kristen hugging and laughing with her. I started to get jealous of them; all along I knew they both liked each other from when they started filming Twilight together. I just looked back over and over at them. I didn't know what to say to Kellan and Morgan, so I made something up quickly.

“Um... I'm going to go look around and wait for Rob. Tell him I'll be around!” I explained to Kellan and Morgan. Morgan just nodded at me and Kellan just said a weak, “Okay...” I could tell they both didn't really like me as much as Rob and my friends did, so I wanted to find someone else to talk to. I turned around and I quickly walked away from them, I didn't look back at them or at Rob. I was pissed off because I thought I came here with Rob, not Kellan and Morgan.

“Ah, are you okay?” A guy asked me and I looked over to my right. Jackson Rathbone was looking at me worried. Even though he didn't know me at all, he was worried and he asked me out of courtesy.

“I'm fine-e-e!” I stuttered and looked around, Rob was still talking to Kristen. I looked back at Jackson and he followed my gaze. I didn't want him finding out that I had a crush on my boss, so I lied.