Status: stopped

The Elementum

This story centers around six teenagers who each control a different force of nature. Together they must work to find the Six Divine crystals before they fall in the wrong hands. Follow the six teens on an adventure filled with magic, action, love and surprises.
  1. The Beggining
    Five friends find that their outing on the beach is suddenly interrupted by a mysterious event.
  2. Attacked!
    Our group of friends find themselves face to face with a mysterious creature.
  3. Legatus
    The five friends have a srange conversation with Legatus.
  4. The Story
    Legatus tells the group of friends the story of Scinto's dark past, and about a group of warriors called The Elementum
  5. The Chosen Ones
    Legatus tells the group something interesting...
  6. Powers
    A new generation of Elementum is born.
  7. Farewell
    Our heroes prepare to leave Astrum City before boarding the ship that will take them to their destiny.
  8. Bon Voyage
    The boat departs with it's seven pasengers onboard; taking the five teens on to their destiny.
  9. The Morning After
    Our heroes wake up on the boat after having had only one hour of sleep.
  10. Training
    John trains the teens while on board the ship. He gives each of them a different weapon which they must master.
  11. A Turning Point
    Tristen and Jane have their first romantic encounter.
  12. The Last Day on Board
    The friends spend their last day on board the ship before it's arrival on Scindo. John has the Elementum practice their powers.
  13. Scindo
    Our heroes finally arrive on Scindo, and they say farewell to captain Lucy.
  14. Pyro Jungle
    The group has a dangerous encounter with one of Pyro Jungle's most dangerous creatures and barely escapes.
  15. A Stranger
    The group continues on their way to finding their way out of Pyro Jungle. On their way to the beach they meet a cheery stranger that will prove useful to them.