‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 10

The pair only stayed on the hill for about ten more minutes before Reno stated she was ready to go back to sleep, by now it was two-thirty in the morning. She sure wasn't used to staying up this late while she was back home, but tour life was different and she knew she would have to get used to it. Se7en held her hand the entire walk back the the venue parking lot and kept her small body close to his for body heat, he couldn't afford to have her getting sick. Once back on the warm bus Reno went to the restroom before coming back out, stripping down into her under wear and bra once again and crawling into Se7en's bunk, he followed closely behind. Reno moved back up against the wall to make room for her band mate and was in his arms in a matter of moments. The last thing that occured before Reno fell into a deep sleep was Se7en kissing her forehead and whispering, "Sleep well, Rizz".

~ **** ~ **** ~ **** ~ **** ~ **** ~ **** ~ **** ~ ****~ ****~ ****~ ****~

When Reno awoke again later that day she was alone. The tattooed arms that had been around her when she fell asleep were gone. This didn't bother her as much as what she was confronted with when she stepped into the back lounge. There laying on the couch was Se7en and Antz, higher than a kite and laughing obnoxiously at something unknown. "Great", she thought as she stepped closer and took a seat next to Se7en on the leather couch.

"Good-Morning" She whispered hoping he would hear her

" H-heeey, Lil' Rizzo. You slep' for a long time, ya know?" was his reply, thus confirming his ultra high state of mind.

" Any plans for today?" She asked, not just to Se7en, but to anyone who was actually listening.

" Day off, all bands, yeaah. Escape The Fateee was talkin' bout havin' some type of party, we like em' parties" Antz replied using terrible grammar, Reno guessed that was how everything came out wether you were drunk or high.

She just nodded before standing and exiting the room. "Was last night all just some mistake? Is he really going to go off and get high instead of spending time with me?", she thought. How couldn't she be having negative thoughts? The boy she had thought was beginning to show feelings for her left her to wake up alone to go and get high. Were drugs more important? She didn't know.

"Oh, Rizz!" Se7en shouted, calling her back to him.

"Yes! Maybe he realized he messed up!", "Yeah, Sev?"

" I found somethin' of yours, Antzy said you had been lookin' for it" He stated.

There in Se7en's had was a slip of paper covered in Reno's hand writing. "Oh no, the lyrics! Please, don't be the lyrics!".
♠ ♠ ♠
Well? It's kind of choppy, I promised I would update as soon as I could and I have some free time right now, soo I updated!

Questions:

1. So what do you think of this story? Is it good or bad?

2. Should Reno and Se7en's relationship escalate or slow for awhile?

3. Do you think they really are the lyrics? Or something else?

Comments Please!!

-Reno(: