‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 9

Reno awoke in the late hours of the night. The pair of tattooed arms still wrapped tightly around her small frame and the all to familiar scent surrounded her. Slowly, she turned herself around in Se7en's arms, now facing him she was met with one of the cutest things she had ever seen. The boy she had grown so fond of was asleep there next to her, his hair sticking out in every direction possible, and the arm that was not around her was slung over his face, hiding his hazel eyes. She shook the boy's sleeping form gently, trying not to startle him, but enough to wake him. He removed his arm from his face and groaned loudly. Obviously he did not want to be awake at this time.

" Sev, wake up," Reno whispered, " Hey, Sevvy?"

Se7en stirred and his eye lids fluttered open, revealing the hazel colored that was previously hidden beneath the skin. The arm that was wrapped around Reno's body was removed moments later so he could have use of his hand. After rubbing the sleep from his eyes he sat up, all to quickly and without thought, smacking his head off of the wooden board above him.

" Ouch, that hurt" He whispered under his breath, " What time is it?"

Reno honestly wasn't sure, "Late."

Se7en nodded before swinging his legs over the side of the bed and stepping out onto the carpeted floor. He disappeared into the darkness of the dim lighted bus. Reno thought about getting up and following him, she wondered where he had gone, but once she heard the toilet flush she was glad she stayed put. Seconds later Se7en was standing in front of the bunk once again.

"Do you wanna get outta here for a Lil' while? Jus' go for a walk for something?" He asked quietly, still trying not to wake up anyone else.

" Did you forget how late it is?" She asked with loads of curiosity in her voice.

" No. It's only two in the morning, that's early when you have been touring for years. Just put something warm on and meet me in the front lounge, Kay?"

She nodded slowly before he wandered off to do God only knows what. Still attempting to be quiet, she slipped out of the bunk and put on a pair of skinny jeans, a tee shirt, and a random jacket that had been thrown on the floor. She padded into the lounge to see Se7en attempting to control the mop on top of his head that he called hair. There was no way that would be accomplished without any product.

"Ready?" Her voice scared him, causing him to jump and turn quickly on his heels.

His whispered a quick "yeah" before heading towards the door. The cool breeze was relaxing but completely awoke the pair. They carried on through the bus parking lot and out of the metal gates. It felt so different to be back on the outside, feeling like a normal person again, not a, now, famous star. The sky was clear and thousands of stars were scattered all around, the moon, being the brightest of them all, was full tonight. Reno thought it was a magnificent sight, so peaceful, so beautiful. Just then, Se7en took a step closer and wrapped a single arm around her small frame once again and pulled her close. His warmth engulfed her all at once and his scent had been restored.

"So, where are we going?" Reno broke the comfortable silence.

" Somewhere special. I have been meaning to show you ever since we got here"

~ *** ~

They arrived at their destination soon after Reno had asked. It was beautiful, just like the night sky, but better. They were now on a hillside overlooking the city. Each building had a light on and it brought large amounts of light to the streets far below. If you looked straight out you could see where the rolling hills met with the star filled sky.

"Sev, its so beautiful," She whispered still in shock, "Thank-You"

He hadn't expected her to take this much interest in the place, but he sure as hell was glad she liked it. He wasn't sure what he would do if she didn't. Se7en sat down on the ground and pulled Reno down into his lap. Once again, his soft side was showing and this moment couldn't have been more perfect for the two of them. Reno turned sideways in his lap and rested her head lightly on his shoulder, his arms wound their way around her waist once again. She loved when he held her, she felt safe and wanted.

"I'm glad you brought me here tonight. I feel so at peace when you hold me, did you know that?" Reno said looking into those hazel eyes.

" I'm glad." He stated as he pushed her bangs out of her eyes, revealing her dazzling eyes.

He felt her body relax as she leaned into his touch. Their lips met in an innocent kiss and sparks flew. The night was perfect. It made her forget about everything. Even her missing microphone and the song lyrics that she still had not located. "Oh, crap. The lyrics!".
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry that I have not updated in a really, really, really long time! But I"m back and the story WILL continue on! I spent hours writing this so I hope you LOVE it!

-Reno(: