‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 12

Reno successfully led Se7en onto Brokencyde's tour bus and into the bunk area. She closed the door behind them and helped Se7en into his bunk. He had stumbled the entire way here and thrown up right outside the bus. She laid him on his side and got the "puke bucket" from the lounge and placed it on the floor next to him.

"I'm sorry, Lil' Rizzo" Se7en said quietly without opening his eyes

"What for, Sev?" Reno asked sitting down on the bed next to him, her fingers rubbed gently over his forehead.

"Today. I-i know ya don' like it when I get drunk, but I did anyways" he coughed

Reno just shook her head, not that he could see because of the way he was laying, but she didn't know what else to say. She knew Se7en would never give up drugs or alcohol for her, it seemed impossible. She sighed, wishing the topic hadn't come up because everything she wanted to say would sound rude.

"It's not just the drinking, Sev... It's the drugs too. I want to spend more time with you but every time I try your drunk or getting high with Antz. I don't want to be with you when your like that. Your just not yourself and I like you, the normal you. Not the drunk or high you" She said slowly causing Se7en to turn and look at her.

There was concern in his drunken eyes. Did he feel bad? Reno hoped he did, it was a terrible way to feel but maybe it would help change him. She had already lost the most important person in her life and she couldn't afford to lose Se7en, he meant too much to her. Se7en closed his eyes for a moment, thinking about the entire situation. He liked Reno, he really did, but the drugs and alcohol had been around longer and he didn't think he could live without them. Could he live without Reno? Probably not, but he had an addiction, not that he would admit it out loud, but it was too hard to handle.

"I'm sorry, Reno..." wow, he had actually used her real name for once, "You mean a lot to me, you know that, but... The drugs and the alcohol are an addiction that I can't just get rid of. I'm sorry, I-i wish there was something else I could say to make this better. I know there isn't though"

She was surprised he had admitted his addiction to her, even though she had already known. The moment was perfect. They were admitting their feelings for each other and the truth was coming out. There was only two problems, one being at Se7en was drunk and the second was that right as they leaned in to kiss Se7en turned quickly and threw up in the bucket.

Moment Ruined.

Reno acted quickly, moving over to Se7en and held his hair away from his face. When he was finished he groaned and rested his head on Reno's should. She wrapped her arm around his shoulders and rubbed his head gently, hoping it would calm him.

"Let's lay down, okay? We gotta make sure your better by morning. We'll be on the road in an hour or two and we have a show at noon." She whispered moving behind Se7en and wrapping her arm loosely around his waist.

Se7en sighed, feeling quite content, and whispered, "Good-Night Reno" before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promised you would see more of these two!
So, I gave you all some moree(:

Possible updates tomorrow!

-Reno<3