‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 3

Sensational. Crazy. There are those butterflies again.

I walked into the club looking kinda sexy now.
I see these shorties in the corner, they started making out.
They pull their panties down,
and take their pants off.
And then they started getting freaky on the dance floor.

Shake it mommy give it to me like you need some love.
I got some bottles in the caddy we can open up
Let's get drunk tonight, baby we don't have to fuck.
And bring your friend along, maybe we can have some fun.


Was all Reno could hear blasting through her ears. The screaming too, not just from herself and Se7en but from the fans as well. She was nervous again but felt okay after she had sung into the microphone. She would look over at Se7en and Antz making sure she was doing okay, they always smiled in approval. After they sang through Freaxx they went to Blue Steel. That was Reno's favorite Brokencyde song and was Se7en's ring tone on her phone. After playing a few more songs they made their way off of the stage leaving the fans to continue to scream wildly. The two boys gave Reno hugs and good words. They were proud of her and she felt proud of herself. Mostly because she didn't faint. They each got themselves a bottle of water and a towel to wipe off the sweat. Reno felt quite nasty from all of the sweating she had been doing but knew she would have to get used to it.

" There is a party on Escape The Fate's bus tonight" Antz said

" Really? Are we going?" Reno asked excitedly, almost bouncing on her heels.

" I guess we could go, Sev and I could use a few beers. Do you drink?"

" No not really but I guess I could have a couple"

~ **** ~ **** ~ **** ~

A couple did not stay just a couple. Reno found herself drinking a lot more than she had expected. After the first two she was going to stop but the boys edged her on. She thought that just one more couldn't hurt. It did. After that one more she drank another one, and another, and another. Until she was wasted beyond compare. She had drank a few times before this event with her friends but never this much. She stumbled through the bus trying to find a place to sit down. She was totally gone by now, drunken sick. She saw Se7en sitting in a chair near the front talking to some boy she didn't know. She stumbled to him and flopped down onto his lap. He quickly looked to see who had done it and when he noticed that it was Reno he smiled. She curled her self up into his chest and coughed lightly. All of the alcohol was making her feel a bit sick to her stomach. All she could hope for as that she didn't vomit on Se7en. He ran one of his hands on her arm and the other through her messy hair.

" Did Lil' Rizzo drink to much?" He whispered in her ear

" Uh huh," She whispered back

" Do you want me to take you back to the bus?"

She just nodded. Se7en scooped her up in his arms bridal style and made his way out of the bus. He stepped out side and felt the cool air brush against his bare skin. Reno began to shake in his arms lightly. He kissed the top of her head and told her they would be back to the bus very soon. They made their way through the gravel parking lot and weaved through the mess of tour buses. For some reason this place always smelt like booze and sweat, witch is not a sweet smell. Se7en could now see the bus and was determined to make it there quickly. Reno stayed cuddled up close to Se7en trying to keep herself warm. She knew she should have worn some actual clothing being as she was only in booty shorts, a tank top and sneakers. It had been warmer when they went to Escape The Fate's bus. They had just reached the bus and Se7en opened up the metal door. He carried her inside and closed the door behind them loudly. The loud noise went straight to Reno's head and caused her to flinch. Se7en made his way into the bunk area and lay Reno down in her bunk. She automatically curled herself up into a ball and drifted to sleep leaving Se7en alone. He decided not to go back to the party though it had crossed his mind many times. Instead he stripped down to his boxer briefs and climbed into his bunk. He thought about a lot of things that were going on in his rock star life before drifting to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this story is still going. I don't know why there isn't many readers and such, so could somebody tell me that? Thanks.

Comment, Subscribe, Read More and Tell Your Friends!

EDITED.
-Reno