‹ Prequel: Were So Broken
Status: EDITING. RE-POSTING. HANG IN THERE!

Broken

Chapter 4

When Reno awoke the next morning she was utterly confused. With all the alcohol she had consumed she had forgotten Se7en had brought her back to the bus. She carefully climbed down out of the bunk and was relieved when her feet made it safely to the ground. She walked out into the front lounge and saw both boys laying on the couch staring up at the ceiling. You see just before Reno had come out the boys had been laughing their rear ends off for no reason. The only explanation, they were high. Reno made her way over to the couch Se7en was laying on and plopped herself down next to him. Se7en looked over at her and felt dizzy from apparently moving to fast. He had barely even moved and inch. Reno smiled down at him before asking if they wanted anything for breakfast. Of course they sad yes. She walked into the small kitchen connected onto the front lounge and opened the cupboards. Almost nothing.

" Antz! We have no food on this stupid bus!" Reno yelled out

There was two loud groans, one from each of the boys, and then a loud thumping noise. Somebody had just fallen off of the couch. Knowing them it was most likely Antz and yes it was. Reno tried to hold in her laughter when she got to the scene but knew it was much to funny. There in front of her was Antz laying face down with his bum sticking straight up into the air. As he tried to get up it looked as if he was doing the worm. Se7en normally would have laughed but he was to high to even notice Antz had fell. Reno walked closer and helped the singer up and back onto the black couch. How in the world had he landed like that? She laughed a little bit more before walking back into the kitchen. There had to be at least cereal in there. There wasn't. The only thing Reno could find was booze, marsh mellows and a jar of chunky peanut butter. This was not going to get them very far.

" Antz, when we get to where were going can we get some food? There is nothing in here" Reno called

" Yeah, yeah, yeah. Do me a favor and stop screaming!" He groaned out

Reno rolled her eyes as if he could see and went to take a shower. Her hunger was just going to have to hold out for a little while longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that I have not been updating on here at all! Yikes!

EDITED.

-Reno