Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Late party invite

It’s been about a week since the incident with Anthony at the tree and I still get nervous just from thinking about him being so close to me but of course, I ignored this feeling all the time for Leah’s sake.

Did I mention that she likes Anthony even more now? I think he likes her too since they have been spending a lot of time together. I still can’t place Anthony but part of me is saying that he doesn’t like her and is just being a player. Why do I think this, well he has also been spending a great amount of time with London and many other girls. He has turned into one of the football players except he doesn’t play football. He’s around then all the time so it’s hard to tell. Leah refuses to believe that Anthony is a player and just thinks he has commitment issues, but this may actually be true but you never know with Anthony.

Sam’s been pretty stressed lately since she’s had detentions to go to, preventing her from being with John. That wasn’t the only thing stopping her from being with him as much as she liked; his girlfriend came back. To make matters worse, Sam is friends with his girlfriend. I guess she has to be if she wants to see John without raising suspicion.

I was stressed just like Sam knowing that tomorrow was the first day of school, well maybe not as stressed as Sam but I was stressed none the less. I don’t hate school but I’m not a fan of it. With school comes no more free time. No more free time equals boring.

Leah and I sat on Leah’s bed watching TV when there was a knock at the door. Feeling the need to stretch my legs, I stood up off the bed. “I’ll get it”

I opened the door revealing Sam and Scarlet Brown.

Scarlet wasn’t exactly my best friend but we were friends. Scarlet was closer to Sam and I then she was Leah, but I don’t know why. She was a party girl so my inner party girl loves being around her. Scarlet is a blond but died red streaks in her hair in order to have her name fit her even more. The only thing that made me feel awkward around Scarlet sometimes was that she was bi. Although she was bi, I didn’t let it bother me. I only felt awkward around her when it was just me and her alone but since that rarely happened I was fine with hanging out with Scarlet.

I noticed that Sam was wearing her hair down and straightened and some eyeliner. She was wearing a red tube top and a black mini skirt. I looked over at Scarlet who was wearing a green halter top (strap in the middle and ties around your neck) and a silver mini skirt. This could only mean one thing.

“Why didn’t you guys tell me that there was a party?” I said while putting my hands on my hips.

“We thought you were invited and we could go together, since it is a back to school party,” Sam explained.

“But why should I take you when you aren’t even going to say hi to me” Scarlet said.

I smiled before hugging her. “Hey Scarlet”

I pulled away and she smiled. “That’s better; now get your ass dressed so we can go,” she said as she pushed me back through the door.

“Okay, okay I’m going” I said.

“Hey Leah” I heard Sam call.

“What?” she replied.

I tuned most of the conversation out after that. I was too busy looking through the drawers trying to find something to wear. I settled on a low cut purple halter (doesn’t have straps in the middle but rather on the sides) but I couldn’t find anything to go with it.

Scarlet used her hip to bump me to the side. “Move over”

I just laughed and moved. She quickly searched through my drawers until she found something for me to wear. “Found it!” she exclaimed.

She pulled out a gray pleated mini skirt with a chain hanging from one of the belt loops. It was a little on the punk rock side but I could pull it off. I grabbed the shirt and the skirt and started walking towards the bathroom. “Hey Scarlet can you find me some shoes?”

“Sure now go get changed”

I changed into the outfit put on some eyeliner and opened the door, only to have a pair of strapy silver stilettos put into my face. I laughed and grabbed the shoes.

“You look sexy chica,” Scarlet said.

“Damn who’s this hot chick in front of me?” Sam said.

I simply laughed before sitting down on Leah’s bed. “You’re not coming with us?” I asked her as I put on my shoes.

She shook her head no.

“But Anthony’s going to be there”

“Wait you mean hottie with a body? You two are together?” Scarlet questioned.

“Yeah she means him and no there not together” Sam replied.

“Not yet at least” Leah added.

“Well come-on lets go, we’re already fashionably late enough,” Scarlet said before walking towards the door. Sam laughed and followed suit.

“Are you sure that you don’t want to come?” I asked Leah one more time.

“Yes I’m sure now go have fun”

“Okay” I replied. “Don’t wait up” I said as I closed the door.

Although going to a party off campus the day before school isn’t the smartest thing to do, I’m doing it anyways. I’m a 17 year old girl with no parents to stop her from doing anything, what do you expect me to do. Especially, since I have common sense I know what to do and what not to do, I’m a virgin remember. I’m sure that I can handle this party the same way that I handle the other ones.

OR so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one was mostly a filler to but its really important to the next chapter. The next chapter will be at the party. Sorry for making this chapter so short but i didn't want to tie it to the party.

And what do you guys think about Scarlet?

I need another charecter so if anyone has any ideas please message me.

Thanks for reading and remember message comment subscribe!!!!