Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Reminding

I sat under a tree by the office and waited. I was out there for at least 10 minutes. He must have forgotten that I was out there. I felt like an idiot sitting outside waiting for him to come out. I felt desperate. To make matters worse I was still in my pajamas, which caused me to receive strange looks from passer Byers. This is insane, why am I even out here.

I stood up and brushed myself off. As if on cue, Anthony walked out of the building.

“Took you long enough,” I said with my hands on my hips. Anthony looked at me then placed his famous smirk on his face before walking over to me.

“Wow. I didn’t think you were actually going to be out here”

“Well you shouldn’t assume things about me, you just met me, and you don’t know me well enough yet”

“Yet?” he questioned in a cocky tone.

I rolled my eyes. “Why did you ask me to wait for you?”

He shrugged. “Just curious to see if you would do it”

I scoffed and shot him a glare. He made me wait out here for 10 minutes for no reason. Actually, there was a reason…to toy with me. And I just let it happen. Ugh, I should have expected this from him. Poor Leah, why would she want to be in a relationship with this type of guy?

“I’m leaving,” I stated.

Before I could actually walk away, or process what was going on, Anthony stretched out both of his arms on either side of me, trapping me between him and the tree. I could feel the heat radiating off his arms, which I thought was strange yet comforting. I didn’t feel awkward being trapped between him and the tree. This was a first for me.

He leaned so that his lips were grazing my ear. I could feel his hot breath tickling my ears. My breathing increased along with my heart rate. My heart felt as if it was going to explode from my chest and land on the ground between us.

“You know,” he whispered. “You’re going to have to pay me back for what I did in there”

My heart skipped as soon as the words left his mouth. A lump formed in my throat preventing me from speaking. I swallowed hard to remove it from my throat. “W-What do you want?”

He pulled away from my ear and stared at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his with a serious expression on my face. This just made even more nervous of his answer. Damn him for doing this to me.

He placed his smirk back on his face before speaking. “Are you willing to give it to me?”

My facial expression hardened at his words. What did he just say? He better not mean what I think he means. “Excuse me?”

“Not like that Jacobs, don’t flatter yourself”

“Then what did you mean”

“Are you willing to do the favor for me?”

“Probably not” I replied while folding my arms across my chest.

He simply smirked. “Then I guess I will have to use that favor at a better time”

“It won’t matter then. Your daddy dearest won’t care about that little situation anymore” I placed a smirk on my face, knowing that I was completely right.

“Maybe not” he replied with a shrug. “But something tells me that you can’t stay out of trouble when you’re around Sam”

I glared at him once more. He chuckled at my expression before leaning towards my ear again.

“You look cute when you’re mad,” he whispered.

The lump came back and so did me barely controlling my breathing.

Anthony dropped his arms and walked away leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

A part of me wanted him to come back, for his warmth to come back and be near me. I felt strangely cold and uncomfortable without him being near me. I wanted to be near him so that warmth would come back.

Whoa, wait hit the delete button. Do I have to keep reminding myself that he is my best friends crush? I’ve been reminding myself of that all morning today, and I don’t like it. As much as I hate to admit it, it’s hard for me to keep reminding myself that Leah likes him.

What did I just get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for this chapter being short but I think this situation deserved its own chapter dontcha think?

Shout out to my two favorite readers and the first people to comment on my story:
HeyThereKrystelle and Mr Scott.
Thanks so much you guys for reading my story you guys, you're the best. :-)

Anyway remember people message comment SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!