Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Wasted

The party was just as I thought, off campus. It was at some college guy’s house that Scarlet knew. I think she said he was someone on campus’ relative that’s why a lot of people at our school were going to be there. Normally high school students wouldn’t be able to come, but they considered this a back to school party for all so I guess the guy throwing the party didn’t care. This doesn’t really apply to Sam, Scarlet or me since Scarlet knows the guy that’s throwing the party personally (fuck buddies I’m sure).

Sam drove us to the house although we rode in Scarlet’s car. It was about a 15 minute drive but that was only because Sam was driving crazy fast. I’m surprised that we didn’t get pulled over on our way there.

We parked on the block in front of the huge three floor house. It could have easily been mistaken for a mansion. I could tell that the party had already started since there cars parked on the lawn, people dancing around drinking (why do people insist on using red plastic cups to put there drinks in, what’s wrong with blue occasionally) outside (even though they could have been inside), and even some guys walking around topless. I could hear the base of the music from outside in the car. Yep, the party has definitely started.

We exited the car and immediately entered our party modes. Guys were of course looking at us with lust filled in their eyes. To this we just smiled flirtatiously, we don’t want to get kicked out of the party before we even get inside.

We reached the front door and now the base was extremely loud. There were some people inside the house who were loud, we could here them from the front porch.

“Work the room for a good few hour ladies and be back at the car by….” Scarlet trailed off at the end. “12:30 should be enough time for you guys right?”

“Hell yeah” Sam said as she opened the door.

I laughed. There is no way that I’m going to let her drive the car back.

We entered the house and it was just as expected…wild. The house was extremely hot (like Fiji in the summer) and people were everywhere; people already passed out on the floor, and grinding heavily on each other, while others were chugging alcohol. Ah, college students are so mature. Note the heavy sarcasm.

“See you later,” Sam said as she walked away from us. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Scarlet.

“Well what are you still doing standing here, go work the room,” she said as she pushed me towards a group of unknown guys.

“Can I start with people I know?”

“Fine” she stopped pushing me. “Look there’s Eric and hottie with a body” she started pushing me again.

“Hey guys,” she said once we reached them.

“Hey” they replied in unison. I noticed Anthony look Scarlet up and down; of course, he would do that.

“So, what have you been up to lately Scarlet?” Eric asked

“The same as always, no good”

This earned a laugh from Eric and Anthony.

“So Mr. Blackwood?” she questioned while setting her gaze on Anthony.

He raised his eyebrow at her.

“How much trouble can you get me out of?”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“Depends on two things. First, how much trouble are you in…” he trailed off at the end.

“And the second thing”

“How desperate are you to get out of trouble?” he said with a wink.

“Extremely desperate” she said while licking her lips.

I faked a gag. “I’m going to go find Sam,” I said before walking off. “Maybe I’ll get a drink before I find her,” I said while I glanced back at Anthony and Scarlet.

I rolled my eyes at the sight of them flirting. Strangely, I felt angry at Scarlet. I didn’t want her to be flirting with Anthony. I wanted her to flirt with anyone else but Anthony. I quickly shook this feeling off and went back to looking for Sam.

Looking for a girl in a house filled with people, and the size continues to grow larger is harder than it seems. The place was getting hotter and hotter by the minute. I felt as if I was in a sauna, luckily since I come to a lot of these parties I wasn’t as miserable as I should be. I reached the living room, which was filled with people heavily grinding on each other, some people were so drunk that they had no idea what they were doing, it wasn’t hard to tell who was drunk since they were barely standing up. I shook my head and held in a laugh at the sight of them.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn around. I turned around and saw the school quarter back (one of Anthony’s best friends) Matt. I had to admit Matt was extremely good looking and well built, but of course, he was nothing but a player. One thing about him though that was strange was that he blue-gray eyes. Sometimes they look more blue then gray while other times it’s vice versa.

“Oh hey Matt” I said with a flirtatious smile. I might as well be nice.

“Hhhhheeeeyyyyyyy” he slurred.

Oh, God he’s drunk. I smell drama.

“Damn you look good,” he slurred again.

I didn’t know whether to be worried or complimented. “Um…thanks, I think”

He laughed. “Sooo” he said once he stopped laughing. “You want to--” “Actually I need to find Sam first but you no what, come back later m’kay”

He nodded his hands and went after the brunette that had walked past us. Even when he’s drunk, he’s on the prowl. At least he’s not hunting me, and he’s probably to drunk to remember to come back.

“Hey” I heard Sam’s voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw her hugging one of the seniors from last year. Finally, I’ve been looking for her forever.

“Hey you” I said once I reached her.

“Hey to you too” she replied.

“Hey” the guy said as her looked me up and down. I recognized his face but I couldn’t remember his name.

I simply smiled in response.

“Where’s Scarlet?” Sam questioned.

“Scarlet’s here?” the guy questioned.

“No I just felt like asking where she was, of course she’s here”

“She’s busy flirting with Anthony” I replied with plenty of venom in my voice.

The guy raised his eyebrow at me. “Is someone jealous?”

“Of those two…ha that’s funny”

Before he could reply, Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me into the crowd of dancing people.

I laughed and started dancing. Sam and I were grinding on each other back to back having a good time. At least we were until a random guy turned Sam around to face him. She didn’t seem to have a problem with it since she started grinding on him to the beat.

“Mind if I cut in” a guy behind said as he put his hands on my waist.

The song then changed to Hotel Room service. “You tell me” I replied before grinding on him as well. When the song said “Now if you know that you wit’ somebody that you take to the hotel room tonight, make…some…noise” everyone cheered.

I suddenly felt tired so I stopped and walked away from him. I looked back at the dance floor and saw Sam on the outside of a Sandwich, of course, John was in the middle and his girlfriend was in the back.

I felt another pair of hands snake around my waist. I turned around to face the person and saw Eric.

“Hey you” I said with a smile.

“Heeeyyy” he slurred while looking me up and down with his eyes. I looked into his eyes and knew that it was definitely true that he was drunk.

His grip around my waist tightened. “Let’s dance,” he slurred once more.

I started grinding on him just because I would still dance with him if he was sober at the time. Becky started to play and although I hate the song, I love to the beat, so I started grinding on him harder. Eric started to get hard as we both grinded to the beat which made me smile.

I felt him lean closer to my ear but I continued to dance on him.

“You know I love you Alexis,” he slurred. I immediately stopped dancing and froze. “And I want to show you how much I love you”

I inhaled sharply as I felt my blood boil. I was having so many mixed emotions. I was shocked that Sam and Leah were actually right (well right about him liking me), I was upset that he’s telling me a lie about his emotions and I was happy that I was right about people saying I love you just to get something they want.

I yanked his hands from my waist and turned around to face him. “Eric you’re drunk and you don’t love me that’s impossible” I said an octave away from yelling.

“I’m not that drunk,” he slurred as he stumbled forward so that he was standing directly in front of me. “Besides drunk or not. I know what I want and what I want is you,” he slurred once more with lust in his eyes.

He reached out for me but I smacked his hand away. “No what you want is for me to fuck you. Damn it Eric. Drunk or not you know that I don’t believe in love but you’re ass is trying to convince me to so you can get into my pants!” I yelled.

“You know what Eric!” I took a step back. “Go fuck yourself!” I stormed off leaving him standing there dumbfounded.

I can’t believe that he would do this to me. I stopped walking once I reached the kitchen. There were tons of guys in there having a drinking contest. My anger got the best of me and I found myself walking over to them. I shoved my way through them and stopped in front of the table where there was a guy chugging the beer.

When he was done, they all cheered. He looked down at me and smirked. “Came to play?” he questioned.

I glared at him and grabbed a bottle of beer. I’m not much of a drinker but I have done it before.

I opened the beer and swallowed it in one gulp. They cheered once more. “Is that the best you got?” I questioned.

All of a sudden, a ton of bottles of beer was pushed towards me on a table.

The last thing I remember was hearing people cheering me on as I swallowed my 6th bottle of beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun lol jk. So what do you guys think about this chapter. Sorri for it being so long but it's interesting. (or atleast to me). I guess Alexis was wrong about being able to handle herself.

What do you guys think is going to happen in the next chapter? I'll give you a hint...the next chapter is going to be titled temptation.

Is there anything else you guys want to happen in the story?

Remember message comment and subscribe. :-)