Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Temptation

Anthony’s POV

This was something that I was use to; girls drunk and doing things that they might regret and guys drunk and doing things that they will regret later. The party scene was nothing strange to me. This party was the same as others I had been to, so I will admit, I was bored at times. I wasn’t in a drinking mood so unlike most people here I wasn’t wasted.

I was talking to this brunette girl whose name I couldn’t remember when Chris walked, more like stumbled, over to me practically wasted.

“Dude you have to come to the kitchen” he slurred.

I shrugged I wasn’t really doing anything better. The girl was drunk and couldn’t hold a conversation. Something told me that even if she weren’t drunk she still wouldn’t be the sharpest tool in the shed.

I followed Chris into the kitchen laughing every time that he fell. Once we finally reached the kitchen, I saw something that I couldn’t believe.

Alexis was on the table dancing, no correct that, grinding on Matt, who wasn’t wearing a shirt. My eyes went wide. Alexis looked as if she going to fall if she took any extra steps in her heels but that didn’t stop her from shaking her ass against Mike.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I was told that she was a party girl but she never does anything crazy, this was beyond crazy. Earlier I saw that she walked away from Matt, before you say anything, no I wasn’t watching her I just happened to glance over and see her walk away from him. I know what you’re thinking; just admit that you were watching her, well I wasn’t so there.

Guys were all standing around the table cheering and gawking at the two. I shoved my way through the crowd until I was standing directly in front of the two. Alexis’ eyes were closed as she wildly shook her head. Her hair was flying all over the place. Although she looked hot, I could tell that she was drunk.

My thought was only confirmed when Alexis took a step forward and fell off the table.

Luckily, I caught her before she hit the ground. I set her back down on her feet.

She looked up at me and smiled flirtatiously. Oh God.

“Hey sexy” she slurred.

“Hey” I plainly replied.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and batted her eye lashes.

“So” she began as her hand slowly slid down my chest. “What can I do for you?”

Although she was turning me on, her alcoholic, smelling breath distracted me.

“How much have you been drinking?”

She giggled at smiled even more. “Who said I’ve been drinking?” she said trying her hardest to sound innocent.

“Aye babe” a guy said

She turned to face him with her mouth agape.

“Want to finish what we started earlier,” the guy said with a wink.

She giggled “When and where?”

Oh hell no. There’s no way I’m leaving her here drunk like this when she practically just told a guy that she wants to fuck him. I know what you’re thinking again; no I don’t like her, she’s best friends with a girl I plan on fucking later in the year, I need as many brownie points as I can get.

“Actually you’re coming with me,” I said as I grabbed her waist.

She slowly licked her lips. “With pleasure” she bit her lip at the end of her sentence.

She just had to be drunk. She couldn’t have done this when she was sober.

It wasn’t hard getting her to leave the party or to get in the car. The hard part was trying to get her to go to sleep. If she went to sleep, she would wake up and be closer to being sober, but she wouldn’t sleep. She just kept talking or laughing at something random. The sorry thing was the reason why she was laughing always made since.

I supported her while we walked to her room. I got to the room and knocked on the door but no one answered.

“Where’s your key?” I questioned.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. She put her back against the door. “You want it so bad, find it” she replied with a smirk.

Why does she have to be drunk? Why do I have to know that it’s wrong to take advantage of a hot drunken girl? Ugh, I hate my life now.

“Don’t you want to make this quick and just tell me?” I said while playing along.

She giggled in response. “But that ruins all the fun” It’s hard to believe that this girl is still a virgin.

“Trust me, it doesn’t”

She slowly slid her hands down my chest and leaned closer to my ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine.

“The pocket in my skirt” she whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes. Why, why, why?

I took the key out of her pocket and opened her door.

She let go of me and walked into the room while swaying her hips.

Why, why, why?

I followed her inside. I looked around and couldn’t find Leah anywhere. She wasn’t at the party so where is she?

“Why are you all the way over there?” Alexis asked. Her voice sounded more tired and less wasted. She sounded as if she was about to drift off to sleep.

I looked in her direction and saw her lying down on the bed facing me. She was trying to keep her eyes open.

Finally, she’s going to sleep.

“Tired?”

She nodded her head in response. I started walking towards the door when her voice stopped me. “Don’t go”

“I have too it’s not my room”

“It’s mine and I want you to stay”

She was still drunk; she has no idea what she’s saying. I walked back over to her and kneeled down next to her. She slowly blinked her eyes then set her gaze on me. She looked like she wasn’t aware of what was going on; yeah she was still drunk.

“You need some rest Alexis,” I said.

“No I don’t” she grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to her. “I need you”

She crashed her lips onto mine. Before my brain registered what was going on, I kissed back.

I felt as if my body was on fire. As much as I didn’t want to admit it, the kiss was amazing. It was the best kiss I’ve ever had, and I’ve kissed many girls. I lost all control of my actions and completely forgot about her being drunk. I was too busy enjoying the moment.

She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I placed my hands on her waist. I climbed onto of her and hovered over her, without breaking the kiss.

The kiss soon became fiercer. I licked her bottom lip asking for permission. She granted me access. I explored her mouth until I tongues began fighting for dominance. Her hands slid from around my neck and down my chest. Her hands stopped and my belt. She began undoing my belt until she had taken it off completely. I slid my hands up her shirt. Everything felt so right. It didn’t feel like it was just pleasure, although that’s all it was.

All of a sudden she pushed my off of her and ran towards to bathroom. She slammed the door and the next thing I heard I wish I hadn’t.

I ran my hands through my hair and laid down on the bed. What had I just done?

I heard the door open and Leah walked in.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. “What are you doing here?”

“Alexis got drunk so I brought her home” I plainly replied.

“But why didn’t Sam and Scarlet—never mind I know the answer to that. Alexis isn’t much of a drinker so how much did she drink?”

Her question was answered by the sound of Alexis throwing up.

“Well thanks for bring her home”

I simply nodded. I was still in shock about everything that had just happened; about what almost happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you guys think of the chapter?