Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

What happened?

Alexis’ POV

“Wake up drunkie!” Leah said.

It sounded as if she was screaming at the top of her lungs. I wanted to yell at her but I couldn’t find the energy to do it. I opened my eyes only to close the back. The lights were too bright. How Leah could manage getting up, I don’t know.

“Come on” she yelled again.

“Stop yelling” I groaned as I put the pillow over my head.

She laughed one of the loudest laughs I think I have ever heard from her. “I’m not yelling you’re just hung over”

“Well can you whisper or something because your voice is like a giants right now”

I felt the bed become heavier and I knew that she was sitting down next to me. “I woke you up early so that you can get use to this hangover,” she whispered, although it sounded as if she was talking in her regular voice.

“Why can’t you just let me miss the first day of school like any other roommate would?”

“Because I’m a horrible roommate and you know that. Now how much did you drink last night?”

“I don’t know, obviously a lot if I was throwing my guts into the toilet”

I felt the weight of the bed shift so I knew she had gotten up.

“You’re going to want these”

I took the pillow off my head and saw a bottle of Aleve on my nightstand. I sat up in my bed and my head immediately started pounding. I wanted to literally take my head off to stop the feeling.

I heard Leah giggle. “That’s why I didn’t go”

“Shut-up”

I grabbed the bottle and took two pills. Leah handed me a bottle of water, which I gulped down along with the pills.

“Feeling better?”

“Well the light doesn’t burn my eyes anymore so yeah I guess”

“Good now go shower you look a mess”

I looked down and noticed that I was still in my clothes from yesterday night.

“Not to mention your hair, you look like you had sex or something,” Leah said with a smile on her face.

My eyes went wide. Oh my gosh, what if I did. What if I screwed a random guy last night and I don’t remember. I would become one of those examples that they tell kids to keep them from going to house parties.

“What if I did?” I questioned in a worried tone.

“Don’t worry Anthony brought you home since he saw how drunk you were and you were completely clothed and when I got here you were throwing your guts up so I doubt that you two had sex”

I nodded. That makes since, I can’t have sex with clothes on right so it’s safe to say that I’m not an example yet. I guess I have to thank Anthony for bringing me back before I did anything stupid.

“Were you listening before I said go shower”

“Alright I’m going I’m going”

I stood up and fell back onto the bed. Leah laughed and then held me up.

I showered brushed my teeth (which still smelled like alcohol) and everything else. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and walked over to the drawer. Leah was fully dressed and lying down on her bed. She was staring up at the ceiling.

I figured that she was thinking about something so I didn’t bother her. I was still hung over so I didn’t feel like dressing to impress. I decided to wear my softball sweat suit. It was all black with two blue stripes running down the side of both legs. There were two blue stripes around the rim of the hood and the cuff of the sleeve. On the back of the jacket was my jersey number (03) written in silver and the words VIP also written in silver underneath the number. (The MVP was voted for by the coaches while the VIP is voted for by the team). In case you haven’t figured it out, the school colors are black, blue and silver.

“Hey Lexi, can I ask you something?” Leah asked

“Sure” I sat next to her on the bed.

“Did anything happen last night between you and Anthony?”

I bit my lip to contain my laughter. “Are you serious?”

“Yes”

“You said so yourself that I was throwing up when you got here. Besides although I can’t remember anything from last night, I’m sure that I would remember that”

Her facial expression doubted me.

“Why do you think something happened?”

“Well…” she trailed off at the end. She reached behind her bed. “I found this”

She had Anthony’s belt in her hands.

My eyes went wide. Why was his belt here? What really happened last night?

Leah had a worried expression on her face. She leaned in closer towards me. “Did….did something happen last night….between you two?”

I stared at the belt. I slowly shook my head. I wasn’t sure if anything had happened last night. “I…I….I don’t remember”

“Well…why don’t we ask him today?”

I slowly nodded my head.

Did something really happen last night?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this one was just a filler.

What did you guys think about this chapter?

Do you guys think that Anthony will tell what happend last night?

How will Alexis and Leah take it if he does tell?

Comment Rate and Subscribe :-)