Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Complicated

It was the most amazing kiss that I’ve ever had. His lips were soft, tender yet hungry. It was as if he had been waiting to do this for a long time. No sparks did go flying and harps didn’t start play because this is real life not a movie, but it was still an amazing kiss. I would have wrapped my arms around him but my arms were currently holding my stuff, but my grip was slowly loosening by the second. Therefore, I stood there, kissing back, as everything I had just said about not wanting to lead him on and that I only have small feelings for him flew out the window.

Me dropping my books, causing us to part, ruined the moment. “Sorry about that” I said as I reached down and picked up my books. Eric bent down and helped me pick up my books while telling me that it was okay. When I reached over to pick up my sketch book my hand grazed against Eric’s hand. I grabbed my book and looked up at Eric. Our eyes met but I broke our gaze. I told Eric that I would see him around before standing up. He simply nodded before I walked out of his room. I leaned with my back against the door and sighed; things just got more complicated.

“So are you guys friends again?” I heard Scarlet ask. I jumped and turned to face her. I forgot that she and Anthony were still outside waiting for me. I nodded multiply times as I looked at the floor.

“You didn’t kill him did you?” she questioned. Normally I would have laughed but instead I fell silent forgetting about the question. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear suddenly feeling nervous.

“What the hell did you use to kill him, there’s no kitchen,” Anthony asked. I suddenly remembered Sarlet’s question.

“No, no he’s still alive” and probably feeling better than ever.

“Oh okay well lets go get some lunch I’m starving” Scarlet said before walking off. I started to follow her when Anthony grabbed my wrist.

“I told you before that you were a horrible liar,” he whispered in my ear. Once again, shivers started to run down my spine from him being so close to me. I asked him what he was talking about which only lead to a chuckle from him. “Why don’t you just tell me exactly what it is that you don’t want me to know?” he seductively whispered in my ear. Goosebumps began to form on my arms; thankfully, the sleeves on my jacket hid them. “I’d rather not” I managed to choke out.

“You’ll tell me eventually,” he whispered once again before following Scarlet.

I exhaled deeply. For some reason I didn’t want to tell him. It was more than just he would probably make things worse, I just didn’t want him to find out. I quickly shook those feelings off and followed behind them.

Luckily, I was back to normal at lunch. Chris, Leah, Sam and I all sat together at lunch. Anthony went to sit with some football jocks, which was to Leah’s dismay. Leah only became even more jealous when she saw a few of the cheerleaders sitting in the same section as them. I could care less about Anthony sitting with the cheerleaders; it was bound to happen sometime or later. The only person that I wished wasn’t over there was London. She was flirting with everyone but mostly Anthony. I wanted to pound her face in and then pass her off to Leah. Of course, Chris noticed me glancing over one in a while and called me out on it but I easily countered his attack. Eventually Jackson and Emily came to join us.

Emily is my team mate so we’re friends but that’s about it. I’ve always envied her long black locks that she inherited from her Italian mother, but not to the extent of doing something bad to her. In fact, Emily’s a nice girl so I couldn’t dream of hurting her…unless she starts it.

Jackson was a good guy too. He was on the basketball team and happened to be one of Chris’ best friends. He’s a player too but not as much as other guys on campus are. He’s one of those guys that is naturally a girl’s type of guy; girls only loved him more by the fact that he wasn’t cocky about it either.

Lunch went by like a breeze…a very fun breeze but a breeze none the less. I had Art class with Emily next, so we walked over to the Art studio together. The Art studio was in the Performing arts building, I have know idea why thought but whatever. It was quite a walk so Emily and I made small talk on the way there.

After a tiring day, I only had one class left, Genetics. This has to be one of my second favorite classes. Why, because its similar to biology and biology is a class I always did well in.

I walked through the doors to the classroom about 8 minutes before class started. I took a seat on the far end of the class room in the back. I pulled my hood over my head and laid my head down on the desk on my arms. I really wished that I had my I-pod with me.

“Are you stalking me Jacobs?” I heard a voice say from next to me.

I turned my head so that I was still lying on my arms but face none other than the infamous Matt. Of course Anthony was not far behind him “I could ask you the same thing” I retorted before turning away from him.

“Oh come-on don’t be like that babe” I didn’t have to look up at him at know that he was smirking with every word that he spoke.

I sat up and faced him. I could tell that this guy was not going to go away. You get drunk one night and dance with a guy and he automatically thinks that you’re interested in him. “Look Mike” I said in a flirtatious tone. I could tell that he was now interested in what I had to say. “I’m a little tired from last nights…..events,” I said choosing my words carefully; there’s nothing wrong with keeping him guessing. “So if you come back in a few weeks I might be able to…...give you the attention you deserve” I finished.

He raised his eyebrow at me. “Alright babe, I’ll see you later” he winked before walking away.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

“Are you sure that you’re a virgin?” Anthony asked now sitting across from me.

“Can you not put my business out there like that…and what’s that suppose to mean,” I asked with a smirk.

“If you come back in a few weeks then I might be able to give you the attention that you deserve,” he mocked in a high pitched voice.

“I don’t sound like that”

“I don’t sound like that”

“Stop it”

“Stop it” he twisting his wrist around in a gay fashion. I had to admit it was funny to watch, but I wasn’t going to let him know that.

I punched him in the shoulder and stuck my tongue out at him.

“So are you going to tell me or am I going to have to work it out of you?” he questioned with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes as I remembered that I asked him that earlier. “You’re giving your self too much credit Blackwood”

“Oh” he said as he leaned towards me.

He wasn’t dangerously close to me so I was still capable of flirting to the extreme, which is what I think I’m going to do. I seductively smiled before grabbing his shirt. I pulled him closer to me. He was now dangerously close to me but since I took action, I was expecting it and didn’t become nervous. He however was a little shocked by my actions but quickly went back to his normal composure or I thought he did until he looked down at my hand grabbing his shirt. His eyes went wide as if he saw a ghost.

“I think you doing this once before caused enough confusion and trouble,” he said.

What does he mean once before? I’ve never done this to him before…or at least I don’t think I have. No, no I haven’t, I would have remembered doing this. “What are you--” “What are you doing to Mr. Blackwood Ms. Jacobs?” I heard my teacher ask.

People turned around to face us. Girls were glaring daggers at me, only a hand full of them were unaffected or at least tried to be. I released his shirt and turned to face the front, completely unfazed by the glares I was receiving.

What did Anthony mean by before?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think about this chapter? What do you guys think about Alexis and Eric now?

Is Anthony going to tell Alexis what he meant by before?

Subscribe, Rate and Message :-)

Comments are also welcome