Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

The trade

I spent most of class taking notes and making tiny sketches in the corner of my notebook. I was still thinking about what Anthony meant by before. I had never done anything like that before to him. If I had, I would remember it. Somehow, I think that this relates to his belt in my room, but I really hope that my assumption is wrong.

The bell rang interrupted my train of thoughts, signaling that it was officially the end of the day. I grabbed my things and noticed that Anthony was nearly out of the door. “Hey Anthony!” I yelled.

He turned around to face me with that cocky smirk plastered on his face.

“I’ll make a trade with you,” I said once I reached him

He cocked his eyebrow and continued to smirk. “Yo Anthony lets go” someone yelled.

He turned around to face them. “Give me five minutes”

The guy set his gaze on me. He gave me a quick look over then smirked. “We’ll give you ten,” He said before walking off.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. Of course, I look like another one of his groupies.

“I’m listening” Anthony said while turned back around to face me.

“If you tell me what you meant by before I’ll tell you what I didn’t want to tell you before” I negotiated.

“So something did happen before?”

“I’m only going to tell you if agree to tell me what you meant”

“Alright, walk and talk,” he said as he turned around and started to leave the room. I followed him out of the classroom and through the hallway. “You go first,” he suggested.

“I’m the one making the deal so you should go first,” I suggested. The truth is, I don’t want to tell him. I just…don’t want him to find out. It just feels wrong telling him for some reason.

“Well I’m agreeing to the deal therefore you should go first”

Ugh, he’s right. “Okay…well…” I trailed off at the end. I took a deep breath, trying to keep myself together. I couldn’t think of a way to tell him. I didn’t want him to know, but I knew that it would be better if I just said it. If I want to find out what he meant then I’m going to have to tell him, why couldn’t I think of a better deal to make.

“Well?” he said.

“Remember when I said that we were friends again?” I asked deciding that it would be best to just get it out of my system.

“You’re not?”

“No we are….but…..something else…..happened” I said trying to stall. Why can’t I just spit it out already?

“And that something is?”

I took another deep breath. “Well…I dropped my sketch book on my way out of the door so he gave it back to me….then….he….” I trailed off. “Kissed Me,” I mumbled while looking at the ground.

“What happened?” he questioned.

“He kissed me” I spit out.

He stopped mid step and looked at me almost glaring. “Let me guess you kissed back right?”

I simply nodded.

He scoffed. “Figures” he started to walk away but I grabbed his wrist. He turned around to face me with his face still hard and cold.

“You have to tell me what you meant by before,” I reminded.

He looked at me as if he were looking right through me not at me. “You really should get all deals you make on paper” He snatched his arm out of grip and walked off.

I groaned loudly before walking off in a different direction. What is his problem? He doesn’t have any right to be mad at me. I didn’t do anything to him. He’s making it seem like a big deal. Well it is but that doesn’t mean that he needs to be mad at me. I didn’t do anything to him. If anything it would be his fault, he’s the one who thought that I should talk to him. I wasn’t going to talk to him…at least not yet. If he hadn’t of made me talk to him then we would have never kissed. But why does he even care if I kissed him or not, it’s not as if I’m dating him so he shouldn’t care about who I kiss. He’s probably just acting like that so that he doesn’t have to tell me what he meant by before.

But something is telling me that I’m wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay comments are nice people. I might slow down how much i update.

Anyway subscribe rate message ad comment :-)

Check out my other story too. Love isn't just for horses