Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

The plan

I was swimming laps on the other end of the pool away from the guys and a few of the cheerleaders that joined them. I managed to ignore them but the few times that I did glance over there, I would instantly regret it.

Some tramp was always over Anthony and over course; he didn’t mind it. He was usually enjoying her throwing herself at him. I could tell that it was humoring him. I would always tell myself that I was only mad because he gets mad because of something I do but it’s okay for him to have a girl all over him. Ugh, I hate him for doing this to him.

“Hey” I voice that I knew all too well said from behind me. I turned around and came face to face with Eric. I had to admit that Eric had an amazing body just like every other guy in the pool right now. Great biceps and a six pack to drive a girl insane. I might hate myself after this but I think it’s necessary.

“Hey yourself” I replied. I swam closer to Eric until I was standing directly in front of him. “Hey Eric can I be honest with you?”

“I don’t remember best friends not being honest with each other,” he replied with a smile.

“See that’s the thing” I began. “I don’t exactly know how to put this but….” I said trailing off at the end and looking away from him. I need to make this sound convincing.

“Just say it Lex”

I sighed to make it even more convincing. I turned back to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked in his eyes. He put his hands on my bare waist and pulled me closer to him. I hate myself for playing with his emotions but I have too. At least I’m not going to be lying to him. That would probably make matters worse.

“I like you Eric. Like I said before, I have feelings for you just not like you have for me, but I want to be more than friends with you I just……don’t want a relationship with you…..right now” I explained.

I saw a slight flash of happiness in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it was there leaving me wondering if I really saw it there. “So why are you telling me this?”

“Well…I was wondering how you feel about friends…..with benefits?” I asked already knowing the answer.

Instead of answering me, like I thought he would, he crashed his lips into mine. I closed my eyes and smiled into the kiss. I slowly slid my hands down his chest and lightly pushed him off me.

“So can I take that as a yes?” I asked him

“No” I raised my eyebrow at him. What does he mean by no? “You can take that as a hell yes”

I laughed before kissing him, which he instantly returned. I slid my hands back up to his neck while his hands slowly slid down to my ass. I licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I slightly parted my lips giving him entrance. He early explored my mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair. Making out in a pool is much sexier than it looks in the movies, and it looked sexy to begin with.

I started hearing people cheering and shouting so I pulled apart. Eric turned around and I laughed at the guys, who were all watching us.

“Don’t let us interrupt you” Matt said.

“We won’t” I responded before crashing my lips into Eric’s lips.

The kiss was….nice like it was before but something felt off. It didn’t feel right. It felt right because of my hormones but it didn’t feel like a kiss was supposed to feel. I felt as if this wasn’t supposed to be happening; as if someone else was supposed to have there, arms wrapped around me right now.

This is probably just because of why I decided to make this decision. I pulled apart from Eric and smiled up at him. He returned the favor and leaned down so that our foreheads were touching.

Cue guilty feeling here. Ugh, I don’t think I can do this.

“Eric” I sighed.

“Yeah”

I was about to speak when I saw something I never thought that I would see. Anthony was glaring at Eric and me. He quickly shook it off and returned to his momentary entertainment. It was only a flash so I may have imagined it but I know that I didn’t or at least I hope I didn’t.

I gave Eric a quick peck on the lips. “Nothing”

I was completely ecstatic on the inside knowing that my plan was working perfectly. If he was mad about one kissed that he didn’t see before, then he must be completely P.O’Ed by what he just saw. Well he needs to get use to it because he’s going to learn that I don’t handle it well when people say one thing and then do another (the deal we made), or get mad at me for no reason.

But I can’t seem to shake the feeling that I was having earlier. Sure, the feeling died down knowing that my plan was actually working, but it just won’t go away.

I was able to ignore the feeling knowing that my plan was working…or at least I thought that I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think about Alexis plan? Is it going to work? Well only i know mwhahahah lol

Thanks to everyone for commenting on my story :-) you guys made me smile lol.

Shout out to head full of words, janjan & Sydz Snickers for commenting.