Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Thoughts

I slowly entered my genetics class 3 minutes before the bell was suppose to ring. School had completely drained me. I had a ton of homework to do tonight, including a History report due in 2 weeks summarizing the preamble. How in the world do you summarize the preamble, it’s practically a summary already.

I inwardly groaned before sitting down in the same seat as yesterday. Soon the bell rings signaling that class has started.

“Okay class” Mr. Tucker says silencing the class in the process. “Today we’re going to do a review to see how much you guys remember”

The class groaned in response, including me. He quickly quieted the class and began the review. I tuned him out as soon as he started asking questions. I never pay attention during the first week of school; it’s all mostly reviews of what you learned last year.

I became bored within 5 minutes and decided to sketch. I took out my sketch book and began flipping pages. I landed on the sketch that I had started when I was sitting under the tree with Anthony. Looking at that picture just reminded me about how much I could read this guy. He was like an Edgar All Poe poem in the hands of a sixth grader; you understand what’s going on because of the title but everything else is just a mystery. One minute we’re getting along great talking and sharing ice cream and the next, we’re not even giving each other second glances. Okay, I was giving him glances all the time but that was only to see if he was watching me so I could make him mad….right? I was caught up in my thoughts that I hadn’t noticed that Anthony was sitting directly next to me.

I flipped the page not wanting to look at it any more and stopped on a blank page. I grabbed my pencil and began sketching. I simply let me mind wander as my pencil glided across the page. Soon everything was silenced; all I could focus on was my drawing.

Anthony’s POV

I just don’t get it. How can she not remember? That kiss was the best kiss that I’ve ever had in my life (and I’ve had a lot of experience). That’s not just a kiss that one can forget easily. In fact, just thinking about it makes me think about what it would be like to kiss her when she was sober. I mean if she can send that kind of sensation down my spine when she was drunk, what could she do when she as sober. The only other person that made me feel like that when they kissed me was…

I shook my head to rid myself of my thoughts. I can’t think about that kiss or her. I’m not that type of guy anymore. I can’t tie myself down to just one girl, not after what happened. I’m not supposed to be thinking about just one girl, no matter how much of a good kisser she was.

Besides, she not going to kiss me again now that she was Eric’s play toy or maybe he was hers but either way someone is a toy. I could feel myself scowling as the image of those two in pool popped into my head. She was practically groping him in front of everyone. She went from not wanting to talk to him because she didn’t want to lead him on to, kissing him to groping him in the pool.

The only reason why I was pissed when she kissed him was because it reminded me that she didn’t remember. I actually hated remembering something so great while she didn’t remember anything. I hated that every time I kissed a girl now I found myself comparing them to her. I hated how I was beginning to have a soft spot (soft spot not feelings) for this girl and she felt absolutely nothing.

I guess I understand why I have a soft spot for her (I don’t like her I just have a soft spot for her); she different from many girls that I have met. Most girls are one sided. For example, Sam is the feisty one always has a smart ass comment to make, a plus to this attitude those girls are usually the best in bed. There aggressiveness only makes them better. Another example, Leah is the happy piece maker. She is not creepy happy and she keeps the piece between her friends, plus she’s hot.

Alexis on the other hand was like a hard to read book. She was feisty and happy; she was like a combination of both girls. Not to mention smart and focused. The one thing that made her completely different from most 17 year old girls was that she didn’t believe in love. Most 17 year old girls can’t wait to fall in love or have a guy tell them that he loves her, but not Alexis. Alexis would practically have a mental break down if a guy said that he loved her. Strangely, this doesn’t make me want to stay away from her; it makes me want to know why. Girls don’t just wake up one day and stop believing in love; in fact, little girls love the stuff. They love the idea of a prince charming rescuing them from a castle.

I gave a side glance to her and noticed that she was sketching again. Her head was resting in the palm of her left hand. She looked relaxed, as if nothing in the world could disturb her. It amazes me how she looks when she draws. Her facial features become soft and relaxed and she looks surprisingly beautiful. Not that she doesn’t when she’s not drawing but….well she doesn’t, when she’s just standing or talking she looks hot, when she laughs she looks beautiful; the way that her eyes get a certain sparkle to them that just makes her face light up, giving you the urge to smile. Luckily, I’ve been able to resist that urge. As I said before, I can’t think about just one girl. Not after what happened.

I realized that I was staring and quickly looked away. I was still in the clear because she hadn’t noticed that I was looking at her, or even acknowledge that I was next to her. Somehow, I wanted her to notice me. I wanted her to give me some kind of a second look, even if it was a glare, but why. It doesn’t matter why, because I can’t let this happen.

Not again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this one was so short but I'm kind of tired. I know this one is mostly a filler but it's an important filler.

So what do you guys think?

Shout out to dragongirl142

Message rate comment and subscribe. (comments make me write more hint hint)