Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

The Storm

We stood there under the street light practically making out. Everything was perfect, I didn’t who saw but since it was late and barely anyone was out, I doubt anyone saw us.

I felt something wet hit my face. Anthony broke apart the kiss. We looked up just in time for another drop to hit his and my face. In the blink of an eye, it began to pour. Anthony dropped his hands from my face, and I unlinked my arms from around his neck. “We should probably go so we don’t get soaked,” I suggested. We were already drenched but there’s no harm in at least trying to get dry.

Instead, Anthony snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I giggled, so much for not getting soaked. “Right after this” he said before crashing his lips into mine.

I smiled into the kiss as I snaked my arms back around his neck. I could taste the rain on his soft lips, and I loved it. The combination of the saltiness and the taste of his lips became my new favorite flavor…okay his lips were my new favorite flavor but the rain just improved the taste.

If making out with Eric in the pool was hot then kissing Anthony in the rain was just fucking sexy. I completely understood why romance movies always put a scene like this in the movie, although it wasn’t the rain that was making this feel so perfect. It was the fact that it was Anthony. I had tried to convince myself that I wasn’t attracted to Anthony, that there was absolutely nothing between us, that anything that I had ever felt was based on teenage hormones, but I was wrong. The truth is that I like the guy.

We were standing there in the rain completely drenched but we didn’t care. We didn’t break the kiss until thunder roared somewhere in the distance, snapping us both back to reality. I looked up at the sky and then back at Anthony. He looked down at me and our eyes locked. If this were a movie, this would be the part of the movie where sensitive people start crying, boys with there girlfriends in the theater get there reward for taking their girlfriends to that movie, and everyone else is awing.

I smiled up at him and he smiled back. Wait, did he just smile. He did he did. Anthony Blackwood just smiled, not smirked but smiled. I melted right then in there in my spot. Did I do that? Am I the reason why he’s smiling? His smile was amazing; it just fit him so perfectly. I don’t see why he doesn’t do it more often.

“Let’s get you out of here before you get sick,” he said. I simply nodded, I was too happy for words. I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy. Anthony grabbed my hand and we started running towards the car.

Anthony unlocked the passenger door and opened it. I practically jumped inside the car to escape the rain. Anthony shut the door and jogged over to the other side of the car. He opened it and climbed inside.

I looked down at myself. I was soaked. My clothes were beginning to stick to my body. My jeans were going to take forever to dry. I knew my hair was probably becoming stringy. Despite all of this, I managed to laugh. “I can’t believe that I’m completely soaked because of you”

Anthony turned to face me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers together. “But it was worth it” I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks again. Please let him not see, please let him not see. He chuckled and kissed the back of my hand. “You’re cute when you blush” I only blushed even more. He laughed and then started the car. We kept our fingers entwined for the entire ride.

Since it was raining correction storming outside, we had to drive extremely slowly. It took us a while to actually reach the campus, not that I minded. I got to spend more time with Anthony. I was freezing cold in the car since I was wet, but since Anthony turned the heat on, I warmed up some. My jeans were now damp and my shirt was still clinging to my body.

We soon reached the campus and Anthony shut the car off. It was raining even harder now. I could barely see out of my window. Now that the wind shield wipers were off, I couldn’t see from the front window either. “We’re not going to make it back to the dorms,” Anthony said.

“Well we can’t just sit in the car all night. I’ll freeze,” I said.

He started the car up again and took it out of park. We pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the road.

“Where are we going?”

“Not far. It’s still on campus so don’t worry”

I simply nodded my head and watched the rain fiercely hit the window. In less than a minute, we stopped driving. I couldn’t see where we were through the window; I could see what looked like a house made from the same material as buildings on campus. Is that the…nah? Anthony opened my door snapping me out of my gaze. I hadn’t even noticed him get out of the car.

I quickly hopped out of the car and we ran down the path leading to the front porch. The porch had a cover on it so we were safe as soon as we were under it. The front porch looked….decent. It was white with a banister going around it. The porch wrapped around the house to what I’m guessing was a side door. Further down the porch was a swing. The light next to the door was open so I’m guessing that someone was home. There were some plants sitting on the porch as well.

Anthony held up his car keys, which had many keys attached to them. What was he a janitor? He grabbed one of the keys and put it in the lock. He unlocked the door and opened. He motioned for me to go in, so I did.

The inside of the house was amazing; it was simple yet amazing. The walls were a cream color. There were polished wood floors leading down a hallway and off to the sides to the steps. There was a vanity like thing in the hallway in front of a mirror hanging on the wall.

“Yo Dad are you home?” Anthony yelled up the steps. Did he just say dad? That means that he brought me to the dean’s house. THE DEAN’S HOUSE!

I quickly ran over to Anthony and hit his shoulder. He turned around and gave me a puzzled look. “You brought me to the dean’s house,” I whisper yelled.

“No I brought you to his campus house,” he plainly stated.

“Are you insane?” I whispered yelled again. “I’m not supposed to be here, no one is supposed to be here. This is his house not his office, you can’t just walk in anytime that you want to”

He simply smiled making me melt on spot. “Did you forget that it’s partially my house too?”

Before I could object, someone cleared there throat from the stair case. I slowly turned around to find the Dean standing on the steps, giving me and Anthony a confused look. “Is there a reason why you two are here?” he questioned.

Thunder boomed outside causing me to jump once again. I could tell that Anthony was holding back a laugh. “There’s a storm outside so we couldn’t make it back to the dorm,” Anthony explained.

“I see,” he said while eyeing my skeptically.

“So, we’re just going to crash here for the night”

The Dean raised his eyebrows at his soon. For once, I actually saw the resemblance between the two. “I’m actually leaving in the morning to go check in on your mother and sister,” he explained. He has a sister. I didn’t know he had a sister, why didn’t he tell me that he had a sister. “So I’m not exactly comfortable with leaving my son and a girl here unsupervised” I understand that. Why would you leave your hormonally crazed son alone with his…..wait what am I?

Anthony simply rolled his eyes, knowing what his father was implying. “Honestly dad if I wanted to screw her I wouldn’t have brought her here. I would have just taken her back to the dorm regardless of the rain,” he pointed out. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as I suddenly took interest in my shoes. Did he really just say that? “Or we would have just done it in the car” I knew for sure that my blush was showing by now. “Or we would have just—”

“I think he gets the point” I interrupted now looking up at Anthony. I did not need him telling the Dean all the places that we could have had sex, which is the absolute last thing that I want to talk about with the Dean.

The Dean laughed and so did Anthony. Did I miss something here? No, wonder these two were related. “Alright, you know the way around” the Dean said while walking back up the steps.

As soon as the Dean’s footsteps could know longer be heard, Anthony turned me around to face him, and crashed his lips into mine. It was short and sweet but felt the same as all the others. I smiled up at him and he returned the favor. “Sorry, but I’ve been thinking about doing that for a while”

I giggled before I snaked my arms around his neck. “It’s not like you did anything wrong”

“Oh really?” he questioned with a smirk. Ah there it is, the smirk that has disappeared has reappeared. I giggled and nodded my head. “So you wouldn’t mind if I did it again?” I only giggled once more. Why am I so giggly all of a sudden? He smiled and gently placed his lips on mine.

“KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS SON!” we heard from somewhere in the house. We jumped apart and Anthony licked his lips. I only laughed.

The Dean knows his soon way too well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta da. It's finally here. All the mushy stuff that you guys wanted. Now what excatly do you guys think about Anthony and Alexis now? How about the Dean's out burst?

I might be speeding the story up soon aftar about 2 chapters or so. So message or comment about whether i should do this or not

Shout out: getalyfeluzerz96 (lol ms. apple jones)
&
twejacobbr

Remember comments=love so please comment peoples.

Rate message and subscribe.