Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Like father like son

Anthony grabbed my hand and led me up the steps. We walked until we reached a room at the end of the hall. He opened the door and I walked inside. Once again, the room was simple. The walls in the room were a slightly off white; I didn’t recognize the color. There were two doors on the other side of the room (I’m guessing it’s the closet and the bathroom), two black dressers (a tall one and a long one), a black night stand next to what appeared to be a king size bed. The sheets on the bed were navy blue, but the pillows were gray and fluffy. There was a mirror hanging on the wall over the long dresser. There was a window directly across from me. There was a flat screen TV hanging on the wall across from the bed.

“Welcome to the guest room slash my room,” Anthony said. I observed the room once again then nodded my head in approval.

“But why would you rather stay in a dorm than here?” I questioned while facing him. Seriously, I’ve only been in the hallway and one room and its way better than the dorms.

He shrugged. “I didn’t want any special treatment” I nodded in understanding. He already owns the school, what more special treatment does he need. I can’t help but think; why did he come here? He transferred his senior year; wouldn’t it make since to come any other year?

“Hey, can I ask you a question?”

He gave me a quick peck on the lips before snaking his arms around my waist. “Sure”

“Why exactly did you come here, I mean why would you want to spend your senior year at a new school? Even if you do own it,” I pointed out. I felt him tense up against me. I must have struck a nerve. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to”

“It’s not that I don’t want to. It just that….I’m just not ready to tell you” he explained.

I nodded. I only wanted him to tell me when he was ready. “So we have a situation,” I said changing the subject. “My clothes are wet and I have nothing dry to put on,” I pointed out.

“I don’t see a problem with that”

I playfully hit him. “I’m serious; I can’t stay in these all night”

“Alright, are you completely soaked?”

I wasn’t completely soaked. Luckily, my underwear and my bra were dry (okay slightly damp but I could manage) but that barely does me any good. That only means that I can now walk around half naked, great. Note the sarcasm. “No”

“Well in that case” he said as he let me go. He walked over to the closet and opened the door. “You can just wear one of my shirts. There’s more in the dresser,” he told me. I nodded my head. He walked back over to my and pulled my into him. “Now do you want to shower in here or down the hall?”

I didn’t have to think about this for very long. “I’d rather shower in here. I think I’d die if the Dean saw me walking down the hall or something. No correction I don’t think that I’d die, I know that I would die,” I explained. Anthony started laughing as I continued to ramble. “Then I would have to transfer schools, and then I’d have barely any friends for my senior year and then everyone here would start a rumor about me and the Dean and--” Anthony put his hand over my mouth to get me to stop rambling.

He uncovered my mouth. “Has anyone ever told you that you’re cute when you’re embarrassed?” I blushed again and looked down. Is this really Anthony? I felt Anthony’s chest vibrate as he laughed. “See what I mean”

“Stop it before I permanently look like a cherry” I said while smiling.

“Well I happen to like cherries so I think I’ll keep going” I rolled my eyes and smiled. He returned the favor and started to lean in, until someone cleared, there throat from behind us.

We jumped apart and I turned around to find the Dean with his arms folded across his chest and him leaning against the door frame. Yep, Anthony definitely acts like his father. I don’t think that I’ve ever seen him so relaxed…and not in a suit. He was wearing a button up black shirt, a pair of jeans and some socks.

“How long are you going to keep doing that?” Anthony asked. The Dean just shrugged.

“Until it gets old, and since you’re still embarrassed by it, then it’s not old,” he said with a smirk. What are these two twins? Seriously, they act just a like, except when the Dean’s punishing me in his office for something.

“I’m not embarrassed, it’s just annoying,” Anthony pointed out.

“Another bonus” he said. Anthony scoffed and glared at his dad. The dean then set his gaze on me. “So you two huh?”

I didn’t really know how to respond to that. Now that I think about it, we weren’t in a relationship; at least not officially anyways. “Maybe” Anthony responded.

“For how long?”

“Depends on what you mean?”

“Touché” he said before walking away.

I turned around to face Anthony with a confused look plastered on my face. “Did I miss something here?”

“Yeah” he replied. “About 17 years worth” I hit his arm.

“You know you’re not that funny”

“Am I? Am I really?”

I laughed and hit him again. “Now is it just me or do you act just like your dad”

Anthony scoffed and rolled his eyes. “We don’t act a like”

“Yes you do. If he was your age I would think you guys were twins”

Anthony twisted his face, and started walking towards the door. “I’m going to go wash that insult off” I laughed as he walked out of the door. He turned around and smirked at me. “Care to join me?” It was now my turn to smirk. I ran over and pushed him out of the room. I shut the door once he was in the hallway. “This is the thanks I get for inviting you over” he said through the door. I laughed and didn’t answer.

This was going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
He's the next chapter. Do you guys think that Anthony and the Dean are just alike?

Shout out:
amazingirl47 (u rox my multi colored socks lol sorri but i say her signature and i couldn't resist)

Comments=love people.

And can you guys spread the word about my story. I love it when i get new readers/subscribers so thanks for the help if you can.

Rate message and subscribe.