Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Perfect Silence

I walked over to Anthony’s closet and looked for a shirt to put on. I put my hands on my hips and felt something in my pants pocket. I reached in and pulled out my cell phone. Surprisingly, it wasn’t damaged from the rain. I flipped my phone open revealing 10 texts and three missed calls; that’s the last time I leave my phone on silent.

I checked through my texts and saw that they were from Chris and Leah. Then I checked my voice mail. The first message was from Leah.

“Where the heck are you?! You haven’t answered any of my texts and you’re not in the dorm and don’t say you are because I’m standing on your bed WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU! IT’S FUCKING STORMING OUTSIDE AND YOU’RE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! IS IT THAT HARD TO GIVE YOUR BEST FRIEND A DAMN PHONE CALL TO LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU’RE SAFE! NO THE FUCK IT ISN’T! So call me when you get this message m’kay”

The phone beeped letting me know that the message was over. She’s worried all right; she always turns bipolar when she’s worried. I texted her telling her that I was okay before listening to the next message from Chris.

“Okay so Anthony hasn’t com back and Leah said that you’re not in your dorm so should I assume that everything went well? I only have to questions…okay three; where are you guys? Two, if you guys are doing it where are you cause your not in either of your dorms and three, are you being safe?”

The phone beeped again ending the message. I rolled my eyes. Is that all Chris could think about, whether we were doing it or not. I decided not to call him back. I would rather deal with him in person than over the phone. The last message was from Sam.

When the message began, all I heard was sobbing, heavy sobbing. This couldn’t be Sam, Sam doesn’t sob. “Lex….Lex” she said in between sobs. It was Sam’s voice, what’s wrong with Sam. “Where…are…..you….Lex…..I need…..need….need” she stopped talking and sobbed. There was nothing to hear over the receiver but loud sobs for 30 seconds. “Please just call me,” she said before I heard a click.

End of messages.

What’s wrong with Sam? I quickly hung up and dialed Sam’s number. The phone rang three times before a voice answered the phone. “Sam are you alright what happened!” I questioned hastily.

“Whoa calm down, this isn’t Sam, it’s Scarlet”

“Well where’s Sam?”

“She’s….busy”

“What do you mean she’s busy?”

“I mean she’s blowing chunks into the toilet right now”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I just brought over some chili cheese fries to share with her and she took one look at them and ran for the bathroom”

“But Sam loves chili cheese fries”

“I know”

“Well did she look okay before she started throwing up chunks?”

“I didn’t really get to see her. All I saw was that her face was slightly tear stained”

So Sam was crying. “Okay well tell Sam to call me back when she can”

“Okay but question”

“Answer”

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!” she yelled into the phone. I laughed and said that I would tell her later before hanging up. I wasn’t exactly ready to tell everyone that I was with Anthony. Chris knowing was enough for now.

I pulled on of Anthony’s button up shirts out of the closet and took it with me to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door before undressing. I started the shower and stepped in. I let the warm water flow over my skin. It relaxed my muscles and soothed me. I had a long day.

Once I was clean and I had wrapped my hair, I grabbed a conveniently placed white towel off the rack next to the shower. I used a smaller towel to wrap my hair up. I dried myself off before putting my underwear and bra back on (I felt so dirty doing this). I put on Anthony’s black button up shirt next. The shirt was excessively big on the sleeves and in general. Yet it stopped about mid thigh. The shirt wasn’t so big that it was falling off me just big enough.

Took the towel off my head and put it, along with my clothes into the dirty clothes hamper. I unlocked the door and walked back into the room. Anthony still wasn’t back yet which means that he’s probably in the shower. I picked up the remote on the bed and turned the TV on. I jumped onto the bed. I layed down on my stomach and I flipped through the channels. I crossed my legs in the air causing the shirt to rise up and show my underwear. I stopped flipping the channels once I saw that Bad Girls club was on (not everything I watch is childish). The show is only good because of all the drama. I rested my head on my right arm as I watched the TV.

About 10 minutes into the show, my eyelids grew heavy. I didn’t feel like fighting the sleepiness do to my long dramatic day. I let my eyelids close. As I began to drift into dreamland, I thought I heard I noise but I shrugged it off.

“Tired?” I heard Anthony ask. I didn’t bother to open my eyes. I simply nodded my head. I heard him chuckle. I opened my eyes and yawned. I sat up on the edge of the bed letting my feet dangle over the edge. “You know” Anthony said. I turned my attention to him. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen my shirt look that good before”

Instead of blushing, I smiled. “I know” I flipped my hair over my shoulder. I decided to be a huge cock tease. “But it looked better off me” I winked in his direction. Anthony had a surprised look on his face before he walked over to me. He stood in front of me and put his arms on either side of me.

He leaned down to my ear. “Don’t tease me”

I laughed and pushed his chest so that he was looking at me. “Why not? Its fun” I said in an innocent voice.

“Because you’re not the one who can’t act on their actions”

I smiled “I guess I’ll let you off the hook…..for now” Anthony just rolled his eyes and I laughed. I scooted back onto the bed and patted the space next to me. Anthony sat down next to me and grabbed the remote. He asked me what I wanted to watch but I just shrugged, I layed my head on his shoulder as he flipped through the channels. His shoulder was surprisingly comfortable for it to be his shoulder. Anthony started flipping through the movie channels. I wasn’t really paying attention until I saw a movie that I adore.

“Go back!” I yelled now sitting upright.

“Okay, okay hold on” Anthony said with a smile. He went back to the channel and I smiled. It was one of my favorite movies. “Romeo and Juliet?”

“The 90’s version” I added.

He sighed and shrugged. “Never seen it before”

“Well now you will”

“I don’t have much of choice now do I?” he questioned while looking at me. I shook my head no while looking at him. I quickly gave him a peck on the lips not being able to resist. “Are you teasing me again?”

“Maybe” I said with a smirk.

About 35 minutes into the movie, our positions had changed. I was now sitting with my legs crossed and Anthony’s head was in my lap. I wasn’t really paying that much attention to the movie anymore. I was to busy running my hand through Anthony’s hair. It was soft but not to soft. I loved how he had the perfect amount of hair, short but just enough so that you could run your hands through it. Anthony wasn’t paying attention to the movie either. Once I started running my hands through his hair what little attention he had on the movie was now on me. He tried to disguise it though by only giving me glances, but it doesn’t really work when he stares at me ever 15 seconds. His glances became longer and began to linger until eventually he just gave up. He rolled onto his back but keeping his head in my lap.

Our eyes locked and nothing else mattered. Every time I looked into his eyes, I didn’t want to do anything else. I wanted to stay there forever and stare into his brown eyes. They were deep and full of something that I couldn’t quite place. It was happy yet something else. I didn’t know what it was but I didn’t care. I was to content to care. I loved being around him, having a simple unspoken moment like this. It was similar to when Romeo and Juliet first saw each other (in the movie), they didn’t say anything to each other, but the moment was still sweet.

Unable to resist any longer, I leaned down placed a short gentle kiss on his lips. He smiled making me melt again. I couldn’t resist. “Hey can you do me a favor and sit up” He gave me a confused look. “Just trust me,” I whispered. He sat up on the bed and turned to face me.

I climbed onto his lap, wrapping my legs around him, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down and put his forehead to mine. We silently stared into each other’s eyes for what seemed like forever. Then Anthony leaned down and placed his soft warm lips on mine. The kiss sent chills down my spine and it wasn’t deepened. We pulled apart but kept our foreheads touching.

It was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think is up with Sam? This chapter was so hard for me to write. I wanted to make it cheesy but not to cheesy....anyway it was hard.

And since so many people have been worried about Eric, i've decided that i'm going to do a spin-off about Eric. Tell me what you guys think about this idea.

Shout out:
avenging angel

Comment Rate and subscribe