Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Ice Cream brings people together

“Yeah we live in the same neighborhood but he just went to a different school from freshmen year on up, well until now” Eric explained.

“Oh” Leah and I said again in unison.

“So are you going to show me where dorm C is or not” Sean said to Eric.

“Oh yeah that’s where they put most of you guys rather than dorm A with us, I think it’s that way” Chris said.

“No it’s that way?” Sam contradicted.

“I thought it was that way?” Eric asked pointing in a different direction.

“No its not” Sam said.

“Yes it is”

“No its not” Chris contradicted.

“And I’m suppose to believe that you guys are older than me” Sean said.

“Alright it’s that way by the great hall and before the check-in building, if you hit the field then you’ve gone too far,” Anthony said.

We all gave him a confused look. “You’ve only been here for about a day or so how can you know where dorm C is?” Sam asks.

“I got a tour of the campus yesterday so I know what I’m talking about”

“Makes since” Leah said.

“You just wanted to agree with him,” I said.

“No its makes since”

“Sure it does”

“Alright well I’ll see you guys later I have a long walk to go. See you Sam” Sean said with a wink in Sam’s direction before walking off.

We all started laughing except for Sam, who looked completely angry with us as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Shut-up and Eric make sure that you get your little brother,” she groaned.

“Looks like someone’s in love” Leah said with a smile.

I stopped laughing and just stared at her. I don’t see how they can actually joke about this yet be so serious too. Love doesn’t exist yet here they are talking about it as if it was standing directly in front of them.

“No he’s not he’s just being funny” Sam said with her arms still folded.

“Are you sure because he’s showing ALL the signs?” Leah said

“That’s impossible. You can’t show signs for something that’s not real,” I corrected.

Everyone stopped laughing and was now either smiling or rolling there eyes at me. Everyone except for Anthony, he was staring at me in complete shock.

“Wait so let me get this straight. There is actually a girl that doesn’t believe in falling in love?”

“Yep” I said popping the p.

“You’re kidding right?”

“Nope” everyone else said mocking me and popping the p. I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

“But all girls believe in love, or at least have fallen in love before”

“Well then I guess she’s not a girl,” Eric said.

I punched Eric in his shoulder. “See girls don’t do that” Eric said while holding his shoulder.

“You better hope she’s a girl, because gay marriage isn’t legal yet” Sam replied with a smirk.

“Shut-up Sam” Eric and I said in unison.

“Okay how about we go get our schedules early so we can know what classes we have, and who there with” Leah said while looking directly at Anthony. He caught her gaze and winked at her. I rolled my eyes.

“Alright lets end the flirt fest and go get our schedules people” I said.

“Someone needs to get laid” Chris said while looking at me.

“I’m sure the Eric --”

“SHUT THE HELL UP SAM” Eric intruded.

“WHY DON’T YOU MAKE ME ERIC?!” Sam yelled back

I crossed my arms and sighed. My friends can be extremely immature at times. I walked away leaving them standing there arguing.

The further I walked away from them the more bored I became. My stomach rumbled, so I decided on going to get something to eat. I walked into the opposite direction of the guidance office and towards the cafeteria. I reached the cafeteria in no time but I saw what I wanted to eat out side of the cafeteria, the ice cream stand. I walked over and ordered a banana split with lots of chocolate syrup.

When it was time to pay I reached in my pocket but someone behind me put money on the counter before me. I turned around to find Anthony standing there smirking.

“You know you didn’t have to do that right?” I said as I picked up a spoon.

“I know but I wanted to” he replied with a shrug. I shrugged before eating some of the vanilla ice cream. He grabbed a spoon and started to eat some ice cream too. I glared at him, while he just took another spoon full.

“Gee greedy much” I joked while putting a spoon full of the banana and ice cream in my mouth.

“Look whose talking”

I playfully stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled.

We started walking around the campus while eating the ice cream. I saw a tree and decided to sit under it so the ice cream wouldn’t melt. I motioned for him to flow. I sat under the ice cream cross legged, while he laid down and propped his head up with his hand/ elbow.

“So” I scooped some ice cream into my mouth. “Tell me about your self Anthony”

“What do you want to know?” He scooped some more ice cream.

I shrugged. “Well how can you not know what you want to know?”

“Stop trying to confuse me”

He chuckled. “I must not be that hard”

I stuck my tongue out at him causing him to roll his eyes.

“Well I have a question for you” he said

I scooped some ice cream in my mouth and nodded.

“So what’s up with Leah?”

I closed my eyes to keep from rolling them. I should have guessed that he was only nice to me to find out about Leah. Then again, I did say that I would move on and let her have him so why does it matter. I should have known that he liked her back; I mean they have been flirting since they met each other.

“What do you want to know?”

“Very funny, but seriously what’s up with her”

“Well she’s single and she seems to like you if that’s what you want to know”

He opened his mouth to speak but a voice interrupted. It was Eric. Eric sat down beside me. “So this is where you ran off too”

“I didn’t run I walked” I said while taking another spoon full of ice cream.

I pulled the spoon out of my mouth and scooped more ice cream. When I was about to put it into my mouth, Eric grabbed my wrist and made me feed him the ice cream. “I don’t remember saying that you could have some” I said.

“Yes you did but it was all in your mind, you just don’t remember”

“You’re so weird” I said scooping more ice cream. Eric pouted and moved his eyes from me to the ice cream then back to me. I laughed and fed him more ice cream.

“Mm that’s so good”

I laughed some more.

“I think I’ll just go” Anthony said as he stood up. Honestly, I had forgotten that he was still there. I felt bad that he felt as if he had to leave because of Eric and me all we were doing was eating ice cream.

“No Anthony you can stay” I said

“Actually I have some unpacking left to do so –”

“So do I but I’m still out here aren’t I?” I interrupted.

“Lexis if Anthony wants to unpack then let him unpack” Eric said.

“But-”

“Why are you so stubborn?” Eric asked.

I was about to contradict him when I saw him take a spoonful of ice cream. I smirked and made him feed me the ice cream. He laughed and I smiled since laughing with a mouth full of ice cream probably wasn’t a good idea.

Eric and I talked about each other’s summers until I came to a realization; Anthony had left. I began to fell horrible after making him feel uncomfortable.

“What’s wrong Lexis?” Eric asked. I guess the change in my mood was noticeable.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it but hey I'm kind of tired so walk me back to my dorm?” I asked.

He nodded, stood up then reached his hand out for me to take it. I accepted and he helped me to my feet. Only as soon as I let go of his hand he picked me up bridal style. I laughed again.

“You could at least let me get on your back”

“That’s doable” he set me down, turned around and I got onto his back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you think Eric and Alexis would make a cute couple? To bad she doesn't believe in love huh

Okay all though i basically have no readers im still posting. I think im doing this out of fun rather than people reading it.