Status: Completed. YAY!!!!!

Love Is Only a Myth

Situation

Anthony’s POV

I woke up to the sound of the front door closing. My father must have left already. I opened my eyes fully to find Alexis’ sleeping figure in my arms. I don’t remember when we fell asleep or how we ended up under the covers, but I didn’t care. She was lying in my arms and that’s all that mattered.

The Sun was shining brightly through the window, looking outside you wouldn’t have been able to figure out that; there was a storm last night. The suns rays were shining on her sleeping figure. She looked at peace, like when she draws. I wasn’t surprised that she was the best looking girl that I have woken up next too since…..a long time. Most girls make up was smeared and there hair was in knots and overall it just wasn’t a good look. Alexis was different though; for starters, she wasn’t wearing any make up yet she still looked as beautiful as before. Her brunette hair fell over her shoulder and some into her face. She was still wearing my shirt that just looked incredibly sexy on her. Her chest was slowly moving up and down.

She seemed too good to be true. She constantly reminded me of her, not because they act alike but because…..of how I feel towards them. Okay how I use to feel towards one of them. I knew I would have to tell Alexis eventually, I just want to wait a little while before I do.

I used my right hand to move some of her hair from her face. She stirred slightly before burying her face into black wife beater. “Stop moving or you’ll wake me up” she sleepily said into my chest. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist tighter.

“You know, we have to get up soon for class,” I said. I didn’t want to go to class. I wanted to stay with her. I wanted to be with her for however long I could.

She groaned and buried her face deeper into my chest. “I don’t want to go. I want to stay here with you” everything she said sounded muffled but I understood. I was relieved when she said that she wanted to stay with me. I smiled and pretended as if I didn’t hear her. She repeated her self and I continued to smile. My smile quickly fell once I realized that we would have to go to class anyway.

“You know that we have to go anyway”

She sighed and looked up at me. She was giving me the puppy dog pout. I just couldn’t resist her big deep brown eyes. I groaned. “Fine” she smiled knowing that she had one. I couldn’t help but smile back at her. She just had that kind of affect on me.

I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. I couldn’t help myself. The pleasure that I get from kissing her is in describable. I’ve never kissed someone and felt something like the way that I kiss her. I’m hoping that the reason she kisses me back is the same reason as mine. I pulled apart and she smiled up at me.

“You know” she began “I’m kinda hungry”

I laughed. “You’re so random”

“Am I? Am I really?” I nodded my head and kissed her again.

This time she wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I rolled her over onto her back so that I was hovering over her. The kiss soon became fiercer only this time I didn’t feel guilty about it. The last time we were in this situation, she was drunk, but she’s completely sober now and having the same affect on me as that night.

I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She parted her lips slightly granting me access. She broke the kiss and began to slowly move her hands down my chest. I began to kiss her neck as she did this. I didn’t have to look up at her to know the she was biting her bottom lip, but I did anyway; and she was. Her hands were now slowly sliding down my abs as she continued to bite her lip.

Yes, I have an eight pack. I am stressed sometimes (a lot), and working out helps me rid myself of that stress. I didn’t always have it but after the incident (not the one with Alexis), I was in the gym all the time. It’s not something that I tell people (because what guy goes around talking to other guys about his body).

I leaned down and kissed her again, and she quickly retuned the favor. I could honestly do this forever.

She broke the kiss and smiled up at me. “We should probably get something to eat”

“I’m not hungry,” I said before kissing her again.

That’s what most of our day was. We ate breakfast (okay she cooked it but she wanted too and wouldn’t let me tell her other wise) talked, watched movies, made out a few times and just hung out until about 2nd to the last period when her clothes dried. It shocked me how easy it was to be around Lexi. She was just easy to talk too, not to mention funny and just all around amazing.

So now, I have a situation on my hands. I think I’m falling for her. I knew that I had feelings for her, even if I denied it; I always knew that I had feelings for her. Nevertheless, this isn’t what I’m talking about. Now that I’ve actually gotten to know, her, my feelings have grown stronger for her.

I think that I’m in love with her.

What’s wrong about this; she won’t return the feelings. She doesn’t believe in love for some odd reason. I don’t want to end up like Eric.

So what am I supposed to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes this is short but i didn't feel like writing any fluff. Comment and tell me what you think people.

Shout out:
Writerx11x